I've Felt It Too!

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang stormed out across the beach and headed along trying to find Hana. He can hear Doojoon and Yoseob calling his name behind him. He ignored it and just kept on walking. "Yah, Lee Kikwang!"

"Hyung! Wait!" Kikwang wanted to know. He needed to know answers and he was determined to get some. He spotted Hana coming out of Shinee's villa and saw her bow at Jonghyun and Minho. Hana didn't smile and she stood silently next to Hyun-ki. Kikwand suddenly grabbed Hana's Arm and bowed at Shinee and Hyun-ki. They stood there a bit confused looking at BEAST's Lee Kikwang standing infront of them. "I'm sorry, I just need to speak with Hana-ssi for just a bit.." Hana's eyes opened wide as she looked down at Kikwang's hold on her arm and back up at him. Kikwang smiled at them and Pulled her to the side. Suddenly Doojoon and Yoseob appeared and started bowing to them. "I'm so sorry, about him...Yeah, He wanted.." Doojoon started. Yoseob decided to continue. " Yeah, He...We...Yeah, We are just going to leave.. Okay, Yeah.right.let's go hyung!" Yoseob pulled Doojoon to quickly follow Hana and Kikwang.

Kikwang was still pulling Hana despites her attempts for him to let her go. "Lee Kikwang, Let go of me. Now.Please!" They arrived at a small cafe, luckly no -one was in there . Kikwang sat Hana down and started to pace around. Hana sat there in silence for what she felt like hours, She felt that Kikwang needed to speak first , so she waited. She watched him pace even more and that is when she decided to say something. "Kikwang, Please..sit down.." Kikwang shook his head and replied "No, i don't want to sit."

"Well, do you want anything to eat? Drink?...I'll just go and get..." Hana began to stand up. "Just Sit!...Please. I'm trying to think of what to say." Hana sat back down. Hana can sense that He was frustrated and clearly at her. "Kikwang, Please... I know you are upset...Mad..Just sit down for me.. please." "No." Kikwang replied bluntly.Hana Sighed. Hana knew this is it, It was coming, Everything he wanted to say was going to be reavealed. Hana was actually a bit scared of what was going to happen, he has never seen Kikwang so anxious and upset."You are Unbelievable."

"What?" Hana questioned. "You heard me, to think you can waltz back into our lives and pretend that nothing's happen, that you haven't hurt people, is unbelievable."

"Wait. Kikwang, I'm not pretending..I know i've hurt people, But.." Hana was interuppted. "But Nothing. You've hurt me, My brothers, Junhyung. Did you know?! Did you know that he was so depressed that he became a ing robot?! All he did was work, drink and sleep! No of course you didn't."  It was Doojoon's voice that spoke next, Hana looked up at Doojoon and Yoseob standing at the doorway. Yoseob looked at Hana and put on a small smile which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter