and it all comes right out...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : Use of Strong Language in this chapter. :) Hope you like this chapter! i enjoyed writing it! This chapter has a Whole lot of DRAMA. Enjoy! and please tell me what you think! Love you all, my lovely Subscribers and Readers! :) xxx Well to the story------>>^^

 

"I see you made it then?" Hyuna whispered in Junhyung's ear.She went to sit next to him on the stool by the bar. She was wearing a deep red mini dress with black stilletos on. she crossed her legs, to make them look longer. Hyuna leaned on the bar, to try and get the bartender's as well as Junhyung's attention which led her her chest to be in right in front of Junhyung's eye view. Junhyung rolled his eyes away while holding a beer, and turned around to face the rest of the busy club, As it was a celebration and the fact they were famous, they were upstairs in the VIP balcony.

Junhyung then got up and leaned on the banister to see the view of the people dancing down below. He then took a swig of his beer. Hyuna finally got her drink and ran towards Junhyung and placed her hand on his lower back and him. "Junnie - Oppa, are you having a good time?"

"yeah,thanks for the invite and oh..Happy birthday." he put his beer up as a sign for cheers.

"Thank you, oppa,  you know, i'm really, really glad you came tonight." She bit her lip as she her hand up and down Junhyung's arm. Junhyung looked down at his arm and realised what she was doing. She was flirting. He slid himself to the side to try and hint that he was not interested in her. He finished his drink down and put it down. He just finished his 8th, or 9th Beer. He lost count after the first 5. Going without alcohol for so long beacause you're a rapper, takes a toll on you, you find out, how much you miss it and it seemed like he wanted to fully enjoy every minute of it.  Hyuna smirked and saw a couple of people dancing, "Junnie- oppa, let's dance!" Junhyung shook his head. "Uhh, No thanks Hyuna, i don't dance, but you go ahead."

"Oh come on, live a little!, i heard you have been so stressed lately, so don't be such an , Junhyung Oppa!" Hyuna giggled and pulled Junhyung's arm onto the upstairs dance floor, before Junhyung can protest. Hyuna looked at him and smiled, he stood there lawkwardly "Oppa, will you smile?!, it's my birthday, you can't deny me a birthday dance, can you?" As the night went on,and different songs played, she started dancing around him by putting her arm around his neck and dirty dancing up against him. Junhyung didn't know what to do, on one hand, he was enjoying it but on the other, flashes of Hana kept popping in his brain to the point where he actually thought Hyuna was Hana dancing up on him. He can feel himself getting dizzy and hot.

Hyuna smirked and whispered "Let's go somewhere quiet.." She pulled his hand and dragged Junhyung into a private room. She sat him down and took of his leather jacket. She went to try and kiss his neck but Junhyung suddenly got a whiff of Hyuna's perfume, which transported him back into reality. He immediatley moved back and quickly got up, he ruffled his hair in frustration and realisation of what was about to happen if he didn't realise. "Junnie-Oppa, what's wrong?"

"Hyuna, You just tried to kiss me. that's what's wrong? You know, i'm with Hana."

She got up to face him, "Well, I thought, You and her were over. I haven't seen her around lately, and when i asked the BEAST- Oppa's if they seen her, they said no.. "

"You thought wrong, I'm fine, She's fine, we're ing fine."

"you see, I don't believe that, Junhyung oppa, i think..." Hyuna started to Junhyung's Chest but he grabbed her wrist and pushed it away. "....it's because you have feelings for me and she finally realised it. you know It's too bad, she didn't fight hard enough for her man. i mean, now, we can finally be together, oppa..like it's meant to be." Junhyung just stared at her.

"Hyuna, I have always been straight with you, i have always been honest to you so i am going to tell you now, that i, do not have ANY feelings for you. if i led you in some way to make you think that i do, i'm sorry, aish, I need to ing get out of here." Junhyung turned towards the door, he grabbed his jacket and went out the door and closed it, leaving Hyuna in shock in the room.

Junhyung walked around the upstairs dance floor, putting his jacket back on. He rubbed his head "What the just happened?, i need to find the guys" He went towards the stairs when he was suddenly pushed up against the wall in the corner,away from everyone else. Junhyung looked at the person who was currently holding his t-shirt with two hands up while he was against the wall.

"What the hell, Lee Kikwang?!" Kikwang was fuming. It was Hyunseung that answered, "Are you out of in' Mind, Junhyung?" Yoseob and Dongwoon was standing next to Hyunseung. "What?!"

"You damn well heard me, Yong Junhyung" It was Doojoon's voice that spoke next. He was talking to G.NA when she pointed out, the members and Kikwang holding Junhyung against the wall. He quickly rushed over. "Kikwang-ah, Let go of Junhyung now."

"No Hyung, He's a ing Cheating Bastard."

Doojoon's eyes opened wide in shock. He stared at the other members who looked angry and looked back at Junhyung and Kikwang. "Still, he is your hyung and a member of this Group, so let go of him."

Kikwang muttered and let go of him but immediatley pushed Junhyung back "You are an , Hyung, You say you love Hana Noona, and this is what you do" which he then pushed kikwang back."You don't know anything, Kikwang - ah! So don't ing push me." they started to push each other till Dongwoon pushed them apart."Hyungs! Stop!"

Doojoon said "You both need to calm the hell down. We are still a group and in this group, we ing talk calmly to each other, got it? " Kikwang put his hands up in surrender and Junhyung brushed down his jacket. It was Yoseob's voice that spoke up from the awkward silence. He looked at Junhyung in dissapointed "Hyung,how could you do that to Hana Noona?" and the Dongwoon continued "and with Hyuna...you know how Hana feels about her! "

"I did not cheat on her! " Junhyung replied bitterly.

"I saw you go into the Private room with her, Junhyung." Hyunseung stated.

"Hyuna dragged me in there, yes, she tried to kiss me but i ing pushed her away!"

"She was all over you tonight and you just let her." Kikwang shouted "i know, i ing know..that girl..she's... " 

"I believe you hyung, Hyuna has her...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter