Sun, Sea, Sand and IDOLS.

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the radio turning on radiated throughout the villa as Hana danced and sang along to Hands up by 2PM. Hana slid across her bedroom and opened the clear doors wide open to the view of the beach right outside. That's right, Hana was in Jeju Island. She smiled widely as she felt the cool breeze rush upon her skin. The festival starts in 24 hours and all the idol stars would be arriving today. Hana knew she would have a busy day ahead of her. She suddenly heard a knock on her door, Hana already knew who it was standing outside. Hyun-ki and Hana became closer as they have been sorting out the festival for the past few weeks, She liked that she had a friend as she didn't know many before she was in Korea, except for BEAST. Hana checked her watch, it was already 10 am , She rushed to open the door and said in her best deep accent "I have been expecting you..." Hyun-ki looked at Hana funny and laughed which Hana laughed back. "That was terrible, Hana" Hana just smiled and put her index finger up. "One minute, just need to gather some stuff." Hana paced around and  saw her notebook and her bag and grabbed it. She then saw her pen on the table and quickly picked it up. "Ahh, There it is!, Right, I'm ready!" Hana swung her back over her shoulder and followed Hyun-Ki out the door. 

"You know we have a busy day today, all the - " Hyun-ki looked at Hana who was busy writing stuff down in her book as they were walking along the beach. Hana looked at Hyun-ki to question why he stopped. "Hyun-ki ssi?..."

"You're cute...anyway, yes, all the idols are coming to the island today so we need to sort out the final touches of the performance areas and talk to their mangers on terms of their schedules and when and which idols would perform first and the order...you with me?" Hana blushed and focused on carrying on writing in her book as she nodded as a reply. "Yep, so i'll go and sort out the stages and see how thats going and shall see you later then, Hyun-ki ssi..."

"How many times do i have to tell you call me oppa..." Hana just smiled and waved bye. 

"Are we there yet?!" Yoseob whined. "No, for the last hundreth time Yoseob-ah!" Doojoon replied. Yoseob slumped back down next to Junhyung and leant his head on his shoulder. Junhyung looked down at Yoseob and chuckled. "It's not funny Hyung, i'm hungry and bored!" Beast who were currently on a plane to the island was excited that after their busy schedules that they would finally get some time for themselves. Junhyung replied "Look, not long now, I can see the island now" He lifted his dark sunglasses and looked outside the window and pointed to show Yoseob. " I See it!" Suddenly the rest of the members was looking out their windows and looked at the island in awe. "Wow...it's something" Dongwoon whispered. "Yeah, look how beautiful it is Hyung!" Kikwang pressed his face against the window. Hyunseung just smiled widely while Doojoon sat back down in his seat " Good choice, Good choice."

"Seriously, whoever thought of picking this place, i will personally hug them and say thank you!" Dongwoon jumped in his seat in happiness. All of the sudden, their manager came through the curtain and informed Beast that they were landing now. "YESSSSSSSSSS!" Yoseob shouted.

After about 10 mins, they finally landed onto Jeju island and arrived at their villas. Beast stood infront of the two story villa and looked at eachother in excitement. Their manager came back with their keys and started to hand out each of them their own. "Now, As you can see along the beach this is where all the idols and the staff and crew will stay for the next 2 weeks..." Beast looked along the beach and saw lots of their Idol friends head into their villas, They waved at Bigbang who were a few villas down and 4minute who were next door. Beast looked back at their manager. "...And this Boys, is yours...Doojoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung downstairs, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Junhyung upstairs. Okay?" Suddenly Kikwang, Yoseob, Hyunseung ran and hugged their manager "Thank you Hyung! Thank you!" Whereas Dongwoon was on his knees bowing to the Villa repeating "Thank You Thank you" Doojoon pulled Junhyung in a hug and jumped and shouted " TO THE VILLA!" The Beast Boys ran into the Villa, shouting and jumping around like little kids at a toy store.

"Wahhhh, Look how big it is!" Kikwang ran in and spun around. The Villa had a large open living area that had double doors leading out to the beach and the Kitchen right next to it. Yoseob and Dongwoon immediatley ran to the fridge and looked at eachother in eagerness. "Please, please , let there be food!" Yoseob whispered while grasping one handle of the fridge. "For the love of all good things on this earth, food... there has to be food in there." Dongwoon said as he held the other handle. They both looked at eachother and counted. "1...2...3!" As if their was a beam of light that shone on their estactic faces, their wish came true, In the fridge there was stacks of food you could think of from Meat to alcohol to vegetables to ice cream...It was all in there. By this time, all the members gathered around just staring at the fridge. It was Junhyung who acted first "Coke for me!, Thank you!" It was then, all the members grabbed what they wanted, Hyunseung, Orange Juice, Doojoon, a Beer and the Maknaes...Everything else that was in the fridge was now on the counter top spread everywhere. Dongwoon Kissed the fridge "You're so amazing. Thank you..." The hyungs just laughed. Junhyung went across the room and fell back on the sofa "This is the life..." Doo joon who was now leaning against the sofa while sipping his beer nodded in aggreement. "Oh yeahhh, 2 weeks of doing what we want and performing...."

"We needed this, all of us...about time as well." Hyunseung continued as he turned around from the counter and sat on the stool. "Look at that view, we are right on the beach...we have to go swimming at one point, SUN,SEA, SAND..i love it here." Kikwang said. all the Members just nodded. "Hyung, give me some of the Ice cream!" Dongwoon tried to grab. "Yah! are you trying to grab it off me?!" Yoseob shouted back as he held the spoon in the air "Hyunggggg! please?!" dongwoon pleaded. Yoseob smiled and scooped some of the ice cream and fed it to dongwoon. 

Hours have gone by, and A phone started flashing on the table and rang while Doojoon and Kikwang was playing football game on the playstation, Dongwoon and Yoseob was watching a film on the ipad and Hyunseung practicing dancing with his headphones on. "Yah, Yong Junhyung, wake up!" A cushion flew at Junhyung, who was currently up until now that is, was sleeping on the sofa. Junhyung groaned. "Hyung!, Your phone is ringing!" said Kikwang who paused their game to turn to look at Junhyung. Junhyung turned his body over and grabbed his phone on the table and placed it to his ear and answered. "Hello..."

" I'm sorry, were You sleeping,?"

"No..no, i'm awake now. How are you? Are you here yet?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter