I've Got A Plan, Mate.

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Well that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard!" Hyun-ki shouted at one of the crew members across the table.

Hana took picked up her Soju bottle and poured it into a shot glass before downing the shot as soon as she could. She scoffed as she was surrounded by mostly loud, drunk older men. She felt really uncomfortable. She promised that she would come along to the end of the festival dinner/party and she kept that promise but oh boy she was regretting it now. The table she was currently sat at was situated on the beach and she really wanted this party to hurry up so she can go meet BEAST.  

Hana looked down at her watch it was nearing 12pm. She then saw 4minute, BTOB and the rest of Cube running and jumping around towards the beach and towards the Beach bar that everyone loved. She smiled as she saw Hyuna wave at her. She waved back and mouthed 'HELP ME'.

Hyuna nodded but as she soon as she was about to walk towards you. Sungjae and Eunkwang pulled her away but she managed to put both her hands up to indicate 10 minutes.

She saw across her that Anna who was one of the stylists looked bored too and decided to talk to her. "please tell me that you are having a great time..."

Anna looked at her and laughed "yah hana. can't you see that i'm totally enjoying!" Anna said sarcastically.

They both stared at all the drunk men at the end of the table who were now starting to strip their clothes off.

"Oh goddd...That i do NOT want to see!" Anna Covered her eyes. Hana laughed as she poured another shot into Anna's glass and into hers.

"Here...Do it quickly." Hana raised hers and Anna's shot and clinked them together. "To the Festival. great Job Anna!"

"you too Hana!" They both took their shot.

"Oh god...how is it possible that it's getting worse by each shot!" Anna laughed. "look at him..."

"Who?"

"Hyun-ki ssi..." Hana whipped her head towards him. "to think that he's our age and he's acting like he's middle aged....He might be alrightlooking but he's a total prick and ."

"I get what you mean..."

"he's a total player and thinks he's God's gift...eurgh. i can't look at him. He tried to hit on my at least 5 times this whole time we were here..." Hana pulled a face that she was disgusted.

"He was really nice at first but he is so different when he's with the rest of the crew." Anna nodded as she aggreed.

"Do want to go get a drink at the bar?" Anna asked.

"YES. please!..Thank you. i need about 5 mins away!" Anna Laughed as she got up from her seat followed by Hana.

Hyun-Ki noticed. "YAH ANNA-AHHHH!! Where are you and your y going?!" The men burst out laughing and wolf whistled.

"HANA-Ah. My beautiful treasure sit back down, Have another drink!!" Hyun-Ki got up and grabbed another bottle of Soju and walked across to grab Hana's arm. Anna looked disgusted and pushed Hyun-ki off Hana. There was ooooo's coming from the rest of the men.

Hyun-Ki laughed and Hana politley responded as all eyes were looking at her.

"We'll be back Hyun-ki ssi...Anna and I are just going to the bar to get a cocktail. We finished the Soju.."

"Oh RIGHT! Okay gooooo gooo! hurry back as soon as you can!" Hyun-ki slapped Anna's Bum and skipped back to his seat. Hana looked at Anna as Anna held Hana's hand and whispered "ing "  

They walked along the beach towards the Bar and Hana saw Woobin serving drinks and making cocktail. "Are you okay Anna?" Anna nodded.

"I'm fine. he's just a prick especially when he drinks....How did you keep so calm?!" Hana shrugged.

"I didn't want to make a big scene about it all...thanks for pushing him off me though.."

"No problem. be careful around him okay?" Hana nodded.

"come on let's get that cocktail!" Hana and Anna sat on the stools and Hana waved Woobin to come and serve her.

Woobin stuck out his tounge and continued to talk to his customers. Hana laughed and stuck her tounge out back at him. Anna nudged Hana and chuckled. "What's the deal with you and the hot barman? everyone kind of thinks you are together as we see him alot with you."

"He's my childhood friend, we hadn't seen eachother for a long time."

"Oh right! Well it seems like it's more than that." Hana shrugged. "I really don't know..."

"Wait. didn't you, weren't you with Junhyung-ssi from BEAS- " Hana cut her off.

"I don't really wanna talk about that if that's okay..." Anna waved her hands in the air.

"Oh i'm sorry.. i didn't mean..i'm guessing It's complicated right?" Hana nodded. "As cliche as it' sounds. yes it's Complicated."As Hana fiddled her necklace.

"But hey, That barman is hot and Cute, if you don't take him. I sure will!." Anna joked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter