1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days later...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana, You're phone is ringing!" Her flatmate Ally shouted from the living room. "Yeah, Yeah, i'll be there in a minute, just getting a drink! do you want anything?!" Hana shouted back from the kitchen. "Nah, we're good! Thanks anyway!" Hana walked into the living room and placed her drink on the table and picked up her phone before slumping down on the sofa next to her flatmates.

"Hello?...yes, this is she...i'm fine, thank you. you?.... oh really?...yeah, oh thank you...no, no problem. sure, i'll wait." Jess, Hana's other flatmate whispered to Hana. "Who is it Han?"

" I, i'm not sure really. I'm speaking to a woman who is a secretary i think, She said that her boss has seen some of my work online and would like to talk to me...guys, i think this is what i have been waiting for.." suddenly a noise starts from the phone, Hana quickly placed her phone onto her ear. "Hello?... ahh, yes sure." Hana then started to talk in Korean. "Annyeonghaseyo,...Yes, really? i, i don't know what to say, oh my god.umm...I don't know..are you sure?... what if.." Hana sat there anxiously, Jess and Ally sensed something was fishy and quickly spoke out "Say Yes hana! "

"whatever it is, I'm sure it's great hana! Take it! Say yes!" Hana looked at her flatmates encouranging her and quickly smiled big before hesitating "...Oh, Okay, I'll do it. yes, Thank you so much...I won't let you down, i promise. I'll see you soon. thank you again, bye. have a nice evening. " Hana shut her phone and placed it on the table and took a sip of her orange juice. Jess and Ally was staring at Hana in curiosity. Jess couldn't bear it any longer. "WELL?!, what was it?"

"I'm going back to Korea." Hana whispered and at that one moment, one face and one name quickly came to Hana faster that Ally's reaction with her shouting "WHAT?!"

"That was a new director who is creating a new concept for the Korean music festival, one of the biggest music festivals in Korea that is every year and he said that he saw my work online and really liked it and wanted me to fly back to korea and help and create the concept and set of the festival as well as the festival itself. can you believe that and i said yes."  Hana was telling them as well as telling it herself.

"That's amazing Hana! this is what you have been waiting for ages. it's finally come! I am so happy for you, we both are...so why aren't you happy?" Jess said. Hana looked up and smiled. "I am. I am happy, estatic really. like can't believe it's finally happening. it's just that i'm going back to korea. and going back means... going back means " Hana repeated and then sighed. Ally decided to finsh her sentence. "facing him. Hana, you are not going back for him, you are going back for you. you deserve this after everything you have been through okay? you just have to realise that. You might not even see h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter