Guess who's back?!

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of heels and wheels on a suitcase came strolling through Incheon airport. Hana finally arrived in Korea. She walked through the arrival gates looking for anyone that was looking for her, She previously talked to the director when she stopped over at Hong Kong and he said that he would send someone for her. She looked around and decided to stop, not worrying too much, Hana bushed her hair behind her ear then took her phone out of the bag to call some one. Before she could dial, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Hana turned around and saw a man that looked around her age and she thought instantly that he was handsome and cute and could tell that he know how to spend money wisely and she was right. "Hana choi?" The man asked carefully. Hana smiled and nodded. "Yeah, That's me" she waved. The Man suddenly hugged her which suprised Hana. When he let go, he saw the expression on her face and realized that he may have done something wrong. The man quickly bowed and apologised. "Mianhe, Sorry.."

"It's okay, You just suprised me that's all. I wasn't expecting it." She then bowed. "I thought that's how you greet in Europe..." Hana chuckled. "Yeah, I guess so,  some people do it when they know each other well enough and are comfortable with it." The Man's eyes went wide as he blushed in embarassment. "aiiii!...Sorry, I just thought..Aish, Pabo!" The Man hit his head with his Palm. Hana Laughed again. "It's okay, really." Hana looked around and then looked back at the man, and realized that she didn't know the man in front of her was. "I'm sorry, Sir, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but who are you? how do you know me?, are you the person that the director sent to get me?" It was the Man's turn to Laugh. Hana stood their in confusion. The man looked at her and saw her expression and stopped. He then cleared his throat and Bowed to Hana. "Hello Hana-ssi, I am Lee Hyun-ki, the Pabo director you will be working with. I wanted to meet you personally first."

Hyun-Ki watched as Hana's Eyes widened. "What?!...But...but.. You're Young!" Hyun-Ki laughed again and looked at his hands and touched his face. "Really?! Wow, I guess i am!" Hana smirked. "Haha, very funny!.. I meant...Wow, i didn't expect it!  but You..You, have an assistant! and and.. on the Phone, you sound much older and professional!..I saw your list of work you have done...Wow." Hana breathed out. Hyun-ki smiled at her. "haha, Thank you Hana-ssi, I guess i'm pretty lucky to get to where i am so early on, No one expects it either, don't worry. And Cho- hee, my assistant, i don't think of her as that, she's more of a sister that helps out a lot...and we all have Phone voices depending on who we talk to, don't we?" Hana nodded. "I love what i do, I guess all my hard work and passion paid off..it's what i live and strive on, for that adreniline and success. The KMF team wanted something new and fresh, so i offered to help but i also love welcoming talented people like yourself Hana to help me along the ride, So thank you for coming, Hana. I'm looking forward to working and getting to know you better." Hyun-ki smiled charmly as her as he took his hand out to shake with Hana's. Hana stared at Hyun-ki as all she could think of that he reminded her of someone. She slowly shook his hand.

"We should probably get going, we have a lot of work to do in the next two days, So you should probably rest in car." Hana smiled back and followed him out of the airport. Hana stood next to Hyun-ki as they waited for their car to arrive. She inhaled the korean fresh air and breathed out with her eyes closed. She opened them and  Smiled, a genuine smile. Hyun-ki stared at her in curiosity. The car quickly arrived in front of them and Hyun-ki opened the door for Hana as he then put her suitcase in the boot, as Hana was getting into the car, Hyun-ki called her. "Oh and Hana..." Hana looked back at Hyun-ki and replied. "Yes, Hyun-ki ssi.."

"Welcome back to Korea." Hyun-Ki said as he closed the boot and went into the car with Hana. As Hana sat in the car and watched all the buildings past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter