This can't be happening...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'M SO SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY! THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING RECENTLY.  But I'm Back and I really hope you like this Chapter! :) i'm sorry if it's crap. lol. but Please Leave me Comments and tell me what you think! I assure you it actually makes me update chapters more faster :P

Loveyouu! xx More and More Drama coming your way! :)

 

"Hyung!, I wanted that! I had it first!"

"Well, you just left it on the table!, how am i supposed to know that it was yours, Woonie-ah?!" Yoseob retorted back.

"You couldv'e asked before eating MY breakfast!" 

Junhyung stirred around his bed, he saw sunlight shining through the blinds and shining onto his face. He moved his hand to rub his eyes and move his bangs away from his view. He didn't sleep much, all he kept of thinking about was Hana. He layed flat on his back, while staring at the bottom of the upper bunk bed and was silent. He can hear voices coming out in the Kitchen/ Living room, knowing who was arguing already.

"Will you both be quiet? Junhyung is still sleeping!"

"But Doojoonie-Hyung- "  Dongwoon started to complain

"Yoseob-ie will buy you food later okay?, i'll make sure of it"

"What?!" Yoseob Exclaimed while having the Spoon in his mouth.

"What time is Kwangie coming home anyway?" Hyunseung asked from sitting on the Sofa. Suddenly, the Door opened and in came Kikwang with his Blue beanie hat and Nerd glasses, white t-shirt, and lightblue jeans and black high-tops. "Wahh.. I'm So hungryyyy, i could actually eat a horse." Kikwang Dropped on the Sofa next to Hyunseung and Leant his head on his shoulder.

"Kikwang-ah, You want some?" Yoseob passed the bowl of Cereal to Kikwang and grabbed a new spoon for him. "Yah! Hyung!!" Dongwoon spazzed out. Hyunseung Laughed while Yoseob and Kikwang were teasing Dongwoon. Doojoon "Aish!, guys! didn't i tell you to be quiet?!" Kikwang looked up to Doojoon "Hyung? Is Junnie- Hyung still Sleeping?..I want to go and eat"

"Since it's our day off, let's go to the restaurant down the road for breakfast!" Hyunseung suggested.

"Yeah - Okay, we wil go as soon as Jun-"  Doojoon agreed.

The bedroom door opened and out came Junhyung ready to go out with his Shades on and black t-shirt and jeans with Black high top shoes, He went across the room while all the members just stopped and stared at him as he went to get his key's on the Kitchen counter and grab his rucksack bag off the floor.He went towards the front door and opened it. But it was shut immediately by Doojoon. "Junhyung-ah, where are you going?" Junhyung looked at Doojoon and looked back to see the other members huddled around him and the entrance doorway. "Where do you think i'm going?, i need to see Hana, hyung." Doojoon Sighed. "Right now?, it's only 9.40, Jun, She's probably sleeping."

"Yeah, Jun-hyung, i know you want to see Hana Noona as soon as you can, but you have to give her some space..." Yoseob said.

"how about we go and eat some breakfast hyung?, i bet you haven't eaten in a while and I know Kikwang is hungry too..." Kikwang made a pouty face and rubbed his stomach as Hyunseung put his arm around Kikwang's neck and rested it on his shoulder. "...and I AM as well because someone ate my breakfast and the best news is, Yoseob Hyung is paying!" Dongwoon stuck his tounge at Yoseob "and i repeat again..WHAT?!, Yah, Son Dongwoon.." Junhyung who was leaning one hand on the front door and face down, and with Doojoon leaning his body on the door watching Junhyung. "Come on, Jun, we will go with you later to see her, if you want. but you need some food in you okay?" Junhyung Nodded slowly and lifted his head up and turned to look at Doojoon. "Yeah, you're right. I'm not thinking straight. Let's go and eat." Doojoon opened the door for the members to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter