It's all my fault. Okay?!

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung looked down on his phone as it laid there on his numb hand. He couldn't believe that she left. She left Korea and him. He couldn't breathe as tears escaped through his eyes and flowed down his face. Junhyung looked around as he saw couples walking in the park. He stared at them and wanted so much to go after Hana but he made a promise to her and he knew he couldn't break it. Junhyung didn't know what to do, he felt lost and so he just sat on that bench where the two first met and sat in silent as he tried to come to terms with the fact that she actually left and might never come back.

Meanwhile with BEAST...

"Do you think Junhyung found Hana?" Doojoon asked as he sat down on a stool. BEAST was currently still in Hana's apartment, they didn't want to leave just incase Junhyung would come back looking for them. "I don't know hyung, I really hope so..." Dongwoon replied as he laid on the sofa on his front while tracing his finger along the floor. "...They have to stay together, they need eachother more than they themselves know." Yoseob whispered as he sat on the floor and had his  head rested upon the coffee table. "I just can't imagine Junhyung hyung with anyone else than Hana noona, i can't...They have been together for so long." Kikwang joined in while lying on the floor with a magazine placed on his face. He suddenly sat up and looked around and threw the magazine on the floor beside him. " I can't take it anymore guys, I can't sit here and do nothing! we are just waiting and hoping for something to happen!"

It was Hyunseung's voice next that was heard. "Well, what do you suggest we do then, Kikwang-ah?" Hyunseung was standing by the glass balcony door looking outside as he turned to face Kikwang. "I don't know hyung, Something, anything! I have thoughts running through my mind of What if's! What if Junhyung didn't find Hana noona?! He could be hurting somewhere or something could have happened to him and we wouldn't know because we are sitting here waiting for something we don't know to happen! Don't tell me that you haven't had these thoughts too, because the reality could be that Hana noona didn't stay and Junhyung Hyung could be hurt, we all know what he's like. He's...you know. I'm scared." Doojoon got off his stool and went over to Kikwang and patted his back. "Kikwang- ah..."

"No, Hyung. I really have a bad feeling about this and Junhyung hyung is our brother, so we have to help him. " Kikwang stood up. Yoseob nodded his head and stood up next to Kikwang, followed by Dongwoon who rolled off the sofa onto the floor, then Hyunseung who walked to them and answered " I'm glad i'm not the only one who was thinking the same thing, well done, Kikwang-ah." Hyunseung, Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon looked at Doojoon. "Okay. We'll go, we have to find out what has happened too but whatever the outcome, we stand by Junhyung 100 percent. I too, have a bad feeling about this and if we are right guys, Junhyung needs us more than we need him. okay?" They all nodded. "Let's go." 

BEAST tried to call Junhyung's phone throughout the day and it was soon reaching night time. They all seperated to try and find him and knowing that Junhyung wasn't answering his phone, made it clearer to the rest of the guys that their thoughts were true and reality was actually happening. 

Yoseob ran through the quiet park as he was on the phone to Hyunseung. "Hyung, I can't see anyone here...There is only a few kids and their parents and...wait, hold on..." Yoseob turned to see a figure sitting on a bench behind a tree. "...It's him! Junhyung hyung is here, tell the others he's here and that you all owe me food as i found him first. okay. bye hyung!" Yoseob ended the call as he slowly walked to Junhyung who was still sitting on the bench in silent but it was then Yoseob realised that he had been crying and had a small notebook and pen on his lap. "Hyung..." Yoseob stood in front of Junhyung. Junhyung looked up and saw Yoseob. "Yoseob-ah" Junhyung whispered. Yoseob sat down next to Junhyung on the bench and asked "Hyung, what happened?, Where's Hana noona?" Junhyung flinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter