Time to say goodbye...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slow footsteps walked into the busy airport. Hana halted to a stop to take a look around. She sighed deeply. "This is it, Hana. You've made your choice. No backing out now." She whispered unsurely to herself. Hana looked at the giant clock on the wall. It just turned 7: 37 am. She had three hours till take off. Hana couldn't believe she was actually doing this. She was leaving. Leaving Korea. She decided to check in at the desk. 

After queing, She finally managed to sit down and gather her thoughts. She was thinking to herself was this the right thing to do. She placed her black bag on the hard floor and took off her jacket. She still had her sunglasses on to hide the tear marks and she had to be careful if someone recognised her, because it would be on the news and eventually Junhyung and BEAST would find out her whereabouts. Eventhough, She knew that Beast's Manager would tell them anyway. Hana ran her fingers through her hair and placed her hand, clutching around her heart. She was Numb. Hana took out her phone and checked the time, time was going so slowly and part of her wanted it to hurry up and part of her wanted it to just stop. It was 9:00 now, and the Sun was peering now through the dark clouds, She knew it was going to pour down with rain later. Junhyung used to always joke that she was psychic because she could 'predict' weather. Hana chuckled at the memory. She looked back at her phone and just stared at it, it was a picture of her and Junhyung. Junhyung was holding Pikachu and Hana was holding a can of coke with one yellow straw in it. She the Screen with her thumb as another tear slowly dripped down her face. She sniffled. "He's still asleep.." Hana decided to rest her eyes, she didn't get any sleep and thought that she should sleep for a bit before her long flight. 

Hana squirmed around, holding onto her jacket that was covering her like a blanket, she could feel something vibrating. She rubbed her eyes and moved her hand to search for her phone. Hana sat up and Saw that she had about 27 missed calls and about 18 text messages all from BEAST and.... Hana opened her eyes wide in amazement. ...Junhyung. She could already feel herself shaking, not knowing what to do. She scrolled through the text messages and saw some that nearly had her burst out in tears. Hana looked around, holding on to the phone, Sh glanced at the Time and it was already 10: 03. She looked down at her phone once again and listened to voicemails, 1st, it was Soo-mi, then Dongwoon, then Hyunseung, Kikwang, Beast's Manager, Yoseob, Doojoon all asking where she was, what does she think she's doing, what about Junhyung..it was all similar and then Finally she heard Junhyung. " Please Hana, Answer you phone, I need to talk to you. Please don't do this to us. Hana"  

Hana immediatley covered her Hand over to stop herself crying again. But it was no use, She heard his voice, Begging for Her to talk to him. Begging. Tears naturally rolled behind her glasses. She was still clutching the phone so tightly. Suddenly The Phone started Ringing. she looked down and   saw it was Him. Junhyung was calling. She was tapping her foot and shaking just staring at the phone.

"Answer it, Sweetheart. He wants to talk to you. " Hana whipped her head to her right and saw an old Man folding up his newspaper and placing on his lap. 

"Your phone has been vibrating and ringing for the past 20 mins, i was going to wake you up, but you look so drained and tired..but i think it's time, you should answer. It seems important and one ringtone has been ringing constantly..So you should talk to him..." 

Hana looked at the phone ringing.. "I can't" She whispered. 

"talk to him, see what he says..or else,  you will always been wondering what if and you will regret it..." Hana nodded and mouthed a thank you to him . The ringing stopped before she could answer it. She Shakingly pressed the button to call back. 

"Hello Junhyung."

"Hana..You answered. Hana...Hana.." Hana took a breath as he said her name.

"Why are you calling Junhyung?...I already said what i needed to say in the letter..please.." Hana whispered into the phone.

"I haven't said what i wanted to say. Hana, Why are you doing this? You can't do this to us. Just tell me.." Hana can hear the pain in his voice.

"I already said it in-" Junhyung interuppted. 

"No, i want to hear it from you. right now Hana. I want to know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter