All that there is left for me to do....

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! :) How are you all? As many b2uties know by now, that Junhyung is in a relationship with Kara's Hara. And of course, me having Junhyung as one of my top biases in Beast. I died when i found out. LOL. But after seeing the pictures together, as much as it pains me to say, they do look really good together. I didn't expected it at all! So anyway, Back to the story :) Hope you like the chapter :) xxx

 

Hana gulped as she put down the box on the bed. She looked around the room and saw a Pikachu on the floor by the sofa in the bedroom. She bent to pick it up and turned to put the pikachu in with the other things in the box. She stared at in as she it with her thumb. She smiled at the memory that flashed in her head. 

"OMO. Awww. A Pikachu!" Hana grabbed it off the Sofa and pressed it's stomach as the sound of pikachu's voice went into her ears. Hana smiled as she turned to show Junhyung who came through Beast's Dorm with some grocery bags. "Oppa!, look! How cute is this?!" Hana continued to press the stomach. She giggled. Junhyung and Hana came back from the grocery shop to cook some food for the Beast members and Beast's Manager as a surprise for them. It was Hana's idea as she wanted to make a good first impression and for Junhyung, to finally introduce Hana to his fellow members after 2 months, now reaching their 3rd being in a relationship. Junhyung couldn't help but be nervous. He finally found someone that was amazing to him and he wanted his brothers to like her. He looked at Hana in admiration as he put the bags down on the floor and joined her on the sofa and put one arm around her on the edge of the sofa.

Hana placed her hand on his leg and waved the pikachu stuff toy in front of Junhyung's face. "You're so Cute, do you know that?" Junhyung chuckled. Hana Smiled and pressed the pikachu again "Pika, Pika!" and made it nod up and down. Hana laughed and leant back on junhyung's chest as he put his arm around Hana. Hana held the pikachu to her chest and sighed. Junhyung looked down at Hana. "Babe, you okay?"

"I'm just a bit nervous, what if they don't like me?..are you nervous?"

"To be honest, yeah, i am. nervous for you, nervous for me. These boys are my brothers, they have been right beside me for a long time, been through a lot so yeah, they know a lot about me...." Hana chuckled. "What?, you are worried that secrets may come out and i might ACTUALLY find out something about you" She teased.

Junhyung chuckled and poked her stomach. She squirmed. "...hey, you. you think you are so funny, don't you?...but this is the first time i have ever introduced a girl to them, a girl i really like..so they may come out all weirdly and say some stuff as a way to be i guess..protective?.. i don't know..  i don't know what they will say or do but please, promise me Hana, don't let them freak you out. whatever they say, i don't want them to ruin what we have.." Hana smiled and moved some of Junhyung's hair out of his eyes and stared into them. "I promise Junhyung. I know how important they mean to you. that's why i'm worried and nervous. because i don't want to disappoint them..or you. and Oppa..." Junhyung smiled at the word. "...i really like you too, and finally thank you." Hana whispered. Junhyung leaned forward and kissed her. "Thank you for just being you...come on.." Junhyung moved to stand up from the sofa and put his hand out for Hana. "let's go make some food, the guys will be home soon and THEY will be hungry."

Hana smiled and took his hand and stood up. She turned back to get the pikachu from the Sofa "Who's Pikachu is this Oppa?..is it Yoseob-shi's ?...awww, i so want one!" "Junhyung chuckled "Actually, THAT pikachu is mine." Hana laughed. "No way!, Pikachu is yours?!" Junhyung scoffed and grabbed the pikachu out of Hana's hand and hugged it. "Yes! why? is it that hard to believe?!, Is Pikachu mine?..."Junhyung pressed pikachu's stomach and it's voice came out again."Yeahhh..I told you!"  Hana stared at Junhyung in disbelief and laughed then tried to grab it back but Junhyung lifted it higher into the air so it would be hard for Hana to grab. "to think, i was going to give you him. oh well." Junhyung laughed. "Junhyung Oppa!, okay, Okay, i believe you! Pikachu is yours." Hana sniggered then stomped her feet in frustration and turned her back away. Junhyung smiled and slowly put his arm down and went behind Hana and hugged her from behind and showing Pikachu to Hana. "Here..." Hana grinned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter