Specifically written to US....

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The letter laid opened out on the middle of the table. It was silent for about 10 minutes now. No one wanted to say anything, not after what they just heard. Beast Manager, who was sitting at the end of the table looked around at the boys. Yoseob ran his hand through his head, Doojoon had his hands clasped together on the table, just staring at the letter, Hyunseung put his hat down and covered his eyes and slouched his body, Dongwoon moved his hand to wipe away tears that was falling out and Kikwang just sat there, focused on the letter, trying to gather his thoughts. 

"Guys, say something." Beast's Manager spoke up finally.

"What's there to say?, there is nothing to say, Hyung." Yoseob whispered. 

"How can she just leave us like that, leave Junhyung like that..it just doesn't make sense." Kikwang spoke up.

"There must be more reasons why she would just leave, I know, forgetting an anniversary is really bad, but i thought they were fine, Junhyung said they were fine and now, Hana's gone." Doojoon said.

"They haven't been fine for a while, you know that, I know that, everyone here knows that and i know for a fact, even Junhyung knows that." Hyunseung sat up and moved his hat on his head."

"Maybe, when Junhyung forgot their anniversary, it just pushed Hana noona over the edge. but I thought she would understand, not LEAVE. It's not fair." Dongwoon dropped his head on the table. Yoseob sighed and went to look and read over the letter again.

"Dear Doojoon oppa, Hyunseung oppa, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon-ah ,

You are probably wondering why I wrote you a letter, when I could call, text, email...but I think it's more personal this way and maybe, you can forgive me for what i am about to say. I have left and to be honest, I actually have no idea where I am going to go but what I do know is that I had to leave. I just felt that I had to say sorry to you because you guys, mean a lot to me, you are my family and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the things you done for me and for welcoming me into your family. 

I felt like I have to get away for a while, have some space...I'm doing this because I love him. I know it might not make sense to you at all, right now but please believe me when I say that it's for the best. There comes a time where someone needs to step back and let the one you love be whoever they want to be or do whatever they want to do. I feel that I had a good run with Junhyung, I've experienced a lot of things that I never expected to happen in my lifetime and you know what they say "All good things must come to an end." and it's true, I will always be thankful for all the beautiful memories I had shared with Junhyung and you guys and i will never forget it. Never.  

I know you will hate me for leaving and for hurting Junhyung and I understand. I understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter