You're back.

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was ever a moment that Hana was scared of, today would be the day. She laid in her bed just staring at the ceiling, just thinking. In a way, She was eager to see BEAST, she had an awesome time catching up with Dongwoon last night. She smiled at the thought that she finally had one of brothers back. Hana sighed as she squinted her eyes as the sun gazed through the window and onto her face. She knew that Hyun-ki would be calling her soon for her to accomany him to visit every idol's villa and introduce themselves and tell them about their schedule for the next 2 weeks. Today was the start of the Festival and today would be the day she would finally show herself to BEAST and of course Junhyung. She was scared of what they might think of her, that they won't understand...Hana scoffed. Of course they wouldn't understand....At first. Dongwoon's voice echoed. "They'll come round. you have to give it time. it's been nearly two years Hana noona." She knew that, She knew it had been nearly been 2 years, she's never forgotten about the days have gone past. But in some twisted way, in those two years, she's accomplished so many things and met so many new people that she's happy that she had done something for herself but she had never. not even once forgot what she sacrificed to be who she is. Hana has changed, everything's changed and she knew that it was going to change all over again today.

Hana sat up and ran her hand through her hair and nodded to herself before placing her two feet on the ground and walking towards the bathroom to freshen up. She spent about 10 minutes before getting her clothes ready. She wanted to look good today, not because she was going to see Junhyung. Yeah right. Hana stood infront of the mirror and meekly smiled at her appearance. she whispered as she put up the fighting pose. "Fighting, Hana, you can do this." Hana grabbed her book and pen before leaving the front door and meeting with Hyun-ki. 

"Tell us!" Yoseob shouted. "Pleaseeeeeeee?! Was she nice? Was she pretty from the front?" Yoseob pleaded as he followed Dongwoon into the Main hall for some breakfast. All the idols and staff had a breakfast buffet served to them before the festival. Beast was currenty gathering food around the room. Dongwoon who ever since he woke up this morning had his hyungs bugging him about the girl (which is Hana but they don't know that yet) he met last night. Dongwoon was trying so hard not to say anything that might spill as he promised he would try. He was avoiding the subject and his Hyung's eyes whenever he talked to him because he knew that Yoseob would see straight through it. "Are you having any bacon, Yoseob Hyung? ...here" Dongwoon put some bacon on Yoseob's plate. "Yah, Son Dongwoon! Don't avoid the subject!" Dongwoon who was now walking towards Beast's table he could see his other Hyung's sitting and eating their food. Dongwoon simply sat down and started picking his food with his fork. "Do you like her? Are you going to see her again?" Yoseob was still questioning Dongwoon as he sat next to him. Doojoon who laughed at Yoseob who was clearly bugging Dongwoon decided to intervine. "Yang Yoseob, stop bothering Maknae, I'm sure when he wants to tell us, he will..." Dongwoon smiled at his older hyung. "...it's not like we tell him EVERYTHING...but it's cool, if he doesn't want to tell us, We get it." Doojoon teased. The rest of the members laughed. Dongwoon shook his head and smirked. "That was low, Hyung...guilt tripping me now?"

"is it working?" Kikwang asked. "Nope!" Dongwoon picked up his fork and stabbed into his sausage and took a bite out of it and then Smiled at his Hyungs. 

Hana walked in the main hall with Hyun-ki hiding behind her book, She could see Beast all talking at their table. She was following Hyun-ki to their table on the otherside of the room. Hana placed her book and pen on the table as she got up to the breakfast bar to get some food. Hana grabbed a plate as she slowly walked around to find what she wanted. She suddenly saw a little cupcake which was the last one left. She walked up and placed her hand out to reach for it until another's hand got before she did. She looked up and saw a petite girl that looked the same height as her. Hana knew she was one of the idols, thinking she was part of a new idol group. "Oh, I'm sorry, were you going to take this?" The girl offered the cup cake to Hana. Hana Smiled and waved her hand. "Nooo, it's fine, seriously, you got it first." The girl looked at Hana's plate, it was empty, she didn't pick anything up yet and all the food was going. "Look, here have it, i don't mind" The girl placed it on Hana's plate. "Min-hee!" The girl whipped her head round and nodded at her friend that called her. "Thank you...." Minhee looked at Hana and smiled. "Min-hee, I'm from the girl group Phoenix!" Hana smiled. "Thank You Min-hee ssi" Hana picked up the cupcake. "Are you here for the festival too? are you singer?" Hana laughed and shook her head. "Ahhh.. Noooooo!, I'm actually..." Hana got interrupted by one of min-hee's band members calling her again. "I'm so sorry..." Min-hee looked at Hana as to as for her name. "Hana.."

"I'm so sorry Hana-ssi, i have to go, they want me to meet some people, shall we meet later?" Hana nodded and smiled. She waved at Min-hee as she walked away following her band members. Hana liked how Min-hee was nice to her eventhough she wasn't anybody she knew. Hana walked to her table and sat down next to Hyun-ki who deep conversation with other people at the table. Hyun-ki saw Hana return and kissed her cheek forcefully which suprised Hana a lot. Her eyes opened wide and turned to look at Hyun-ki. "I'm sorry, couldn't help it!" said As Hyun-ki laughed with his friends. He was definatley showing Hana off in a way. Thinking She was his. Hana sat there really uncomfortably. 

Suddenly a group of 5 girls stood behind Hyun-ki and tapped Hyun-ki on the shoulder. Hyun-ki turned around and so did the rest of the table to see these girls. "Hello, Mr.Director, We are Phoenix!" They all bowed. Hana looked at the Girl Min-hee who she met earlier and smiled at her. Min-Hee noticed Hana and smiled back at her. "We just want to say thank you for picking us as one of the new idols to join this festival." Hyun-ki laughed and smiled eagerly at the 5 girls in front of him. "Oh, No problem, We are lucky to have such beautiful ladies to join us here, aren't we guys?!" Hyun-ki looked at his fellow friends at the table and nodded. Hyun-ki suddenly to turn to Hana and introduced her to Phoenix "Ahh, This is my sidekick, My other half, my wind beneath my wings..." All the guys laughed while Hana Scoffed. She didn't like this side of Hyun-ki, this boastful, arrogant guy. "Choi Hana, Hana here chose this beautiful Island and made all this come to life." Hana smiled and got up to bow to them. "Hello, I'm Choi Hana, I'm the Production and Concept designer, Nice to meet you" 

"Hana-ssi!" Min-hee ran up to her as Hana was walking out of the ladies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter