I needed you and you weren't there for me...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments! you are all amazing people! anyway Here it goes, the chapter you have been waiting for...:)

Sounds of heavy breathing came from the man that was currently running as fast as his feet could run to the apartment building. The rain was pouring down even harder now. He was soaked but he didn't care. He could feel sweat that was sliding off his forehead. He couldn't think. He couldn't breathe. He just wanted to see her, to hold her, and apologise. Junhyung halted to a stop at the building in front of him trying to catch his breath. He looked up at the building and rushed in heading towards the elevator. He immediatley pressed the button and waited impatiently while looking at the numbers that showed which floor the lift was on. He felt time was going extremley slow and he soon got frustrated, Junhyung took of his leather jacket and his sunglasses and ruffled his hair.

He didn't want Hana to see him so drained or messy. Soon enough, the elevator arrived and the doors opened, an old couple exited it and smiled at Junhyung. He smiled back before going in, Junhyung quickly pressed the number 17 and let the doors close on him.

As soon as the elevator arrived at the 17th floor, Junhyung ran down the corridor but he began to feel something wasn't right, he slowed down his footsteps and walked towards the apartment door. Junhyung stopped right in front of it and lifted his hand to knock on the door, he whispered with his eyes closed "You can do this, Junhyung. You love her. You need to do this."

Junhyung took a deep breath and straighted his clothes out before knocking on the black polished door. As he gestured to knock, the door slowly creaked open. Junhyung held the door handle and slowly pushed it open. "Hana?" 

Junhyung slowly went in, he knew something was wrong and he was right. He began to move his feet more into the apartment. He didn't hear anything, it was dead silent. The large open living room was empty. it was like no one had lived here. There was no photos on the walls, no books, no flowers, nothing. He stood there confused for a minute as he stared around the room and the kitchen, then suddenly it dawned onto him like a ton of heavy bricks. Junhyung nodded his head furiously as he immdiatley dropped his jacket on the floor and ran down the hallway. "NO. no...No., Hana. HANA?!"

Junhyung forcefully opened the bedroom door and switched on the light. His worst nightmare came true. She was gone. He gulped as he could feel his emotions crawl up him. Junhyung went inside the bedroom and saw everything gone, he looked around the room and then he checked the wardrobes, they were all empty. Her clothes were not there. He rushed to the en suite and nothing. Junhyung leant his head on the bathroom door and whispered "This can't be happening, this is a dream. it's a ing dream Junhyung. Wake up!"

He turned to look at the bedroom and saw a box full of things on the bed. He knew what it was already. Tears slowly slid down Junhyung's eyes as he stood in front of it. He grabbed a framed picture of himself and Hana at a fair where he kissed her hair and she's laughing. Junhyung caressed his thumb over the picture, he saw everything in that box that was about them, all the memories that they shared, all the photos, Hana left it here for him.

He went through the box and in anger just pushed the whole box off the bed and it splattered all over the floor. Pieces of glass was shattered everywhere. He couldn't take the pain that he was feeling, it was already killing him.He ran his hand through his head in frustration and anger. He suddenly saw an evenlope with his name written on it. He can tell whos handwriting it was already. He trembled as he reached to pick it up. Junhyung gulped and started to open it. Junhyung slowly slid down onto the floor leaning on the side of the bed and grabbed Pikachu and held it to his chest. It smelt like her. He held the letter with shaky hands and opened it, afraid what was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter