Trapped In A Room

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana turned her head and faced Junhyung who was staring at the girl in front of him in confusion.

“It’s locked junhyung.” Junhyung sighed and walked to the door and grabbed the door handle and tried to turn it. He shook the handle but there was no use, it wouldn’t open.

“No use. It won’t open.” Junhyung pushed and pulled the door and eventually gave up. He walked around the bed and sat on the edge. Hana at this point was sitting on one of the chairs by the table. Her shoes were placed on the table and her hands her crossed together and placed them nervously on her legs. Hana was feeling anxious, she was stuck in a room with her ex-boyfriend and it was awkward. Very awkward.

She slowly looked up and saw Junhyung looking nervous as she was sitting on the edge of the bed. He was busy fiddling with his fingers. She bit her lip and began to talk. “So what do we do?” Junhyung who whipped his head up and faced Hana, simply shrugged. “I don’t know, I guess we should just wait until someone comes up and tries to find us. I’m sure Doojoon hyung would be looking for me soon as I was supposed to be getting his wallet for him here.” Hana nodded and suddenly thought out loud. “Wait, Doojoon oppa sent you up here?" Junhyung nodded. "Hyunseung oppa sent me in this room so I can get washed up but I swear I saw another bathroom on the way here...why would he...?” Hana stood up and started walking around the room.

“Yeah, I’m sorry about that...is your dress okay and your shoes...?” Junhyung asked still seated while watching hana pace round the room.

Hana ignored his question and started muttering to herself. She then stopped and turned to face Junhyung. “Why were you in the kitchen earlier?” Junhyung looked at Hana weirdly. “What?”

Hana repeated the question. “Why were you in the Kitchen earlier?”

“I was getting drinks for the guys because Yoseob-ie asked me too...What does that got to do with anything?”

Hana suddenly scoffed. “I got sent to the kitchen to get drinks by Kikwang.” Junhyung opened his eyes wide in realization.

“Wait...You don’t think that the guys trapped us up here...do you?” Junhyung asked.

“Well, it all makes sense doesn’t it? It’s clear that we haven’t spoken in ages and clearly they think that we...need to...” Hana gulped. “Talk.”

Junhyung sat back down in and pressed his lips together and nodded.

Hana sighed and slowly sat next to Junhyung on the edge of the bed. She slightly moved to give him a bit of space. It was silent for a good few minutes until they heard voices out of the room.

“Hyung...Shhh. They will hear us, if you don’t be quiet. “

“You are the one who’s talking so you shut it.” Hana and junhyung stared at the door and can hear Hyunseung and Dongwoon’s voice.

“Yah, both of you shhh.  I can’t hear anything.”  Doojoon whispered.

“You’re right. Why aren’t they talking?! They should be talking.” Kikwang whispered loudly.

“Well if you stop talking maybe we can hear them talk. Kikwang-ah” Yoseob nudged Kikwang.

“OWwwww!” Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Doojoon and Yoseob turned to face Kikwang and in unison shushed him. It was the next voice that surprised them next.

“You know, you guys at being quiet. Always have and always will be.” Junhyung spoke through the door. Hana laughed.

The other members shuffled in shock and panicked and started blaming each other for being loud.

“Open the door.” Junhyung ordered.

“Have you guys talked yet?” Dongwoon asked.

“Dongwoon-ah, open the door please.” Hana pleaded.

“I can’t do that Hana noona...”

“Why not?!” Hana exclaimed.

“You know why Hana-ah...” Hyunseung replied.

"Yah, Open the door Now!"

“We are not opening the door until you guys have talked and it’s clear that you haven’t yet...so talk. I’m sure you both need to say stuff to each other...” Doojoon said

“All we want is for all of us to hang out together again. We hate being the middle. We want things to go back to the way they were." Kikwang added.

Hana and Junhyung looked at each other and nodded.

“Okay...We will...But.” Junhyung whispered.

Hana ran her hand through her hair and sat on the floor leaning on the foot of the bed.

“But what hyung?” Yoseob asked.

“You guys have to go...no eavesdropping. I trust you all to go. Please do this for me. Come back in about 2hours” Junhyung whispered.

Junhyung could hear the members sighing and movement of their feet.

“Okay Junnie- ah...They’re gone, I’ll be back in an hour. Please just talk okay. You both need to...” Junhyung heard his hyung’s footsteps walk away from the door. Junhyung turned around and sighed he walked around the bed and saw Hana sitting on the floor.

“May I join you?” Hana nodded and patted the floor next to her. Junhyung slowly sat down and leant his head on the bed and stared at Hana. She was now fiddling with her fingers and he noticed that she was nervous. It’s been so long since they have seen each other properly let alone seeing each other alone like this. Junhyung stared at Hana and couldn’t help but see that she had gone more beautiful if that was even more possible. He closed his eyes for a brief second and opened them to find Hana looking at him. She immediately whipped her head back to avoid his eyes.

“They’ve gone away for a while... they’ll be back later...” Junhyung spoke first.

Hana nodded. “You know since you have been here, you haven’t come and talked to me...” Junhyung pointed out.

“I could say the same thing...” Hana whispered. Junhyung smirked.

“You haven’t changed much...that’s good. It’s good to finally see you.” Junhyung honestly spoke.

“Trust me, I have...and you too. It’s good to see you.” Hana finally looked at Junhyung.

“Look, I just wanted to say we shouldn’t act like we're strangers...we have both been hurt but the members are right, I don’t want to hurt them anymore that I already have. They’ve been to hell and back with me and I just want everything will be alright.”

“You won’t have to worry about that anymore...I’m just going to...”

“What? leave again?...” Junhyung snidely asked. Hana shook her head.

“No. I’m not. that wasn't what i was going to say.  I was going to say... I’m just going to have to fix it...i’m going to try and fix it...”

Junhyung’s eyes softened. “I’m sorry...i didn’t mean... i mean, i shouldn't have...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter