Let's Talk...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junhyung stepped out of the trailer and shut it hard. He closed his eyes and opened his eyes to see Hana in the distance putting her headset back on and talking to Yonghwa from CN Blue. He couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous when staring at them. Junhyung shook his frustration out of his head  and started walking around the festival. He would see various of artists past him and bow to him which he would bow back to and smile back.

He just gazed around and kept starting at Hana. He was thinking how much he missed her but he felt guilty towards Minhee because She knew that He still had feelings for Hana and he wasn’t going to deny it anymore. He was sure that it was never going to away no matter how hard he tried. For the past two years, He felt so much pain and he blamed hana as well as himself. He wanted to move on not just for him but for Hana. He wanted to be a better person so whenever she did come back, she would see how much he had changed. He was angry at himself for a long time and with that, he hurt the people around him.

Junhyung knew how much he hurt Hana and he doesn’t think he can ever forgive himself for doing so. So here he was, just watching her from afar, looking at her in wonderment as he realized too how much Hana has changed over the two years. She looked happy again but He can still tell when she’s stressed because she bites her pencil, then her lip. He watched her working and doing something she loved to do and he was happy.

He wanted so much to talk to her again, to see her smile at him again but they hurt eachother too much and they were both scared of things coming out and breaking their walls that they built when they were apart. Junhyung wondered when would be the right time, if there was ever going to be a right time. He thought about Minhee, He didn’t want to hurt her. She has understood and it wasn’t fair to her that he was feeling this way still. He remembered when he explained it to her.

“What’s going on Junhyung?...How do you know Hana-ssi?” Minhee walked in the room as Junhyung paced around the room in frustration.

“Junhyung! Someone needs to tell me what is going on! Stop pacing oppa!” Junhyung ran his hand through his hair as he sat on his bed.

“I’m sorry Minhee...” Junhyung whispered.

“You don’t have anything to be sorry about..i just think I need to know what’s going on...” Minhee replied as she sat down next to him on the bed.

Junhyung looked at Minhee and sighed. “How do you know Hana?” Junhyung asked.

“Don’t you think I should be asking that?...but I kind of have a vague idea...” He sighed in defeat.

“Hana...That Hana..used to be a special person in my life.”

“Used to? Ah....she’s her right?” Junhyung nodded slowly.

“I don’t know what to say....” Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter