That wasn't awkward at all...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And a bubblegum flavoured icecream for Dongwoon." Dongwoon grinned as he accepted the icecream off Hana's hand excitedly. Beast and Hana was walking away from the shop where they just got all their beach goodies. Yoseob and Kikwang bought little a boat with oars, Dongwoon had most of everyone's beach stuff while struggling eating his melting icecream, Hyunseung had a rubber ring around his waist and was carrying bags of food, Doojoon and Junhyung were carrying the drinks in the ice boxes. Hana who inisisted to try and carry some stuff, ended up buying snacks and bucket and spades.

"Is this all really necessary?" Hana asked as she laughed at the sight of Dongwoon who looked like he was gonna topple over any minute. They manage to find a spot and quickly looked around to find more and more idols were coming. Beast was greeting everyone and Hana kept bowing to say hello.

"No one's listening, Noona.." Dongwoon said as he dropped the stuff and moaned in pain. Hana laughed and patted his back. "Finish your icecream Woonie." 

Everyone was getting really excited and Hana saw 4minute come and they waved at her which she waved back too. She saw Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang with the little boat as they were running towards the sea with BTOB and B.A.P. Doojoon saw Hyunseung and gave him the icebox full of drinks and him having a tantrum about how much he was carrying. Doojoon pointed over where Hana was and ran towards the sea to follow the others. Junhyung who was talking to Sunggyu and Hoya from INFINITE saw Hyunseung and ran over to help. They both walked back towards Hana and Dongwoon who just finshed laying out the mats so that they can lie on.

"I swear we haven't been here for 5 minutes and Doojoon and them gave me all the stuff to carry so that they can have run into the sea straightaway" Hyunseung complained as he slowly dropped the stuff. Dongwoon who was exhausted already was lying down with his t-shirt off and covering his face from the sun. Junhyung slowly and quietly before giving Hana a smirk, placed the icebox on Dongwoon's chest.

'"AHHHHHH!!" Dongwoon screamed and they were laughing at Dongwoon's sulky face. Hana looked at Junhyung and smiled at him. They looked at eachother and junhyung bit his lip and quickly averted his eyes somewhere else. Hana nodded and sat on the mat and took a drink out of the icebox. Even when they met this morning, they were fine. It wasn't too awkward. they just exchanged hellos but Junhyung was quiet around her.

To be honest, she didn't know what to expect when she agreed that she would go to the beach with beast and Junhyung was gonna be there but in a way she was happy that for a brief moment they were all like how they used to be, laughing and joking around with eachother and teasing Dongwoon in everyway they could.

 

About 2 hours went by and her and beast had fun playing around with other idols, They went jet skiing and even went on a banana boat. They played around in the sea and Hana even had fun trying to row that little boat that Yoseob and Kikwang bought with SISTAR and Girl's Day. Hana walked back to her mat and fell on top and immediatley took out her fan and started to fan her face. She grabbed the towel and started to pat her face and squeeze her shirt to take out excess water. She felt a bit self consious with idols around her with their idol bodies that she wore a bikini under a white shirt and little shorts.

"Noona! we are gonna play frisbee if you want to join?!" Kikwang shouted. She smiled and shook her head. "I'm okay!, i'm just gonna rest for a bit!" She shouted back. Kikwang nodded and threw the frisbee at Mir. Hana then quickly rummaged through her bag to find her phone and check if their was any messages or missed calls. She bit her lip and checked the time. She was wondering if Woobin was actually coming.

"Don't bite that lip too hard, it'll start to bleed.." Hana looked up and put her hand up to cover the sun and to see who was talking to her. It was Junhyung. She didn't really see him much and she was surprised that he would come and talk to her. "Do you mind if i sit down?" Hana nodded. "You do?" Junhyung raised an eyebrow. Hana immediatly shook her head.

"No!..No, I don't mind...please." She patted a spot next to her. "Here i got you mango juice, fresh from the bar. well, INFINITE's ice box. they had all the Juice...leave it to Doojoon to only bring Coke and Alcohol." Hana laughed.

"Thank you..." Hana grabbed a coke bottle and opened it and instantly grabbed a straw and placed one in . She passed it to  Junhyung and his eyes opened widely as he stared at the drink.

"What?.....OH!...I'm sorry, force of habit..." Hana reached her hand out to grab the coke can which Junhyung pulled away. "No, it's okay.... just like old times." Junhyung sipped from the straw. Hana looked at Junhyung and realized that she put a straw in a can of coke and a pink one with that. She mentally face palmed. The memory raced into their minds of that moment. (if you don't get it- chapter 4 guys...:D )

"not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter