Normal life vs. Idol life?

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days have past and Hana and Woobin have been hanging out so much that people suspected that they were indeed a couple. They have gotten close and indeed Woobin was full on flirt mode all the time with Hana. They have been hanging out at the beach, going for food , drinking with Woobin's bar friends after his shifts. 

Hana felt it was nice to hang out with people that weren't idols, that kind of fit in her world. They were free when she was free and she loved spending time and catching up with Woobin- She won't admit it but she was starting to feel these weird feelings when she was with him. She wasn't sure whether it was because of the attention that she was getting from him or if she genuinely likes him. It was different and she was having fun.

Hana was currently sitting down outside a cafe drinking a vanilla milkshake, She was by herself and was filled with all these thoughts. Did she like Woobin? Sure it would be nice, It would be better, he's single, he's handsome, he's tall, he's funny,...very flirtacious and on paper, he ticked all the right boxes.

As she was thinking she saw Junhyung walk past and up to a Vending machine. He stood infront of it and looked up and down. She can tell that what he was thinking. She quietly whispered to herself as she saw Junhyung move to put money in the vending machine.

'"He'll look at the fizzy drinks, muttering that he should try something different, maybe a sprite, or a fanta....yeah let's get a fanta." She saw Junhyung nod his head and put his coins in and presses the button for the fanta can.

"Now he regrets it, ruffles his hair in frustration..." which he does.

"...pulls out more coins" Junhyung places his hand in his pocket to get more coins out.

"...puts it in and presses the button for coke." Junhyung smiled and bent down and picked up the Fanta can and Coke can that came out the vending machine.

Hana watched him and chuckled on how right she was. "and then he'll stare at the coke and fanta can for about three seconds debating which one to have before saying..." She sees Junhyung mutter to himself. "I got the fanta can for you, yoseob-ah."  Hana smiled and took a sip from her milkshake.

Junhyung started walking back when he caught eyes with Hana. Hana stared at him and he flashed her that smile she always loved and still does. And in that split second, she forgot all her previous thoughts about Woobin. Her heart was beating so fast that she couldn't catch her breath. There was still something there. They haven't seen eachother since the beach a few days ago because of scheduling and more concert performances and because she was simply spending time with Woobin.

Junhyung saw that she was on her own and threw a small wave at her. Hana could see that Junhyung was walking over and then he suddenly stopped. His eyes slightly looked down and bit his lip and his beautiful face froze, he then turned and walked in another direction. Hana looked at him confused before she felt a presence next to her and a kiss on her cheek. She jumped in surprise. "I know, i'm that good looking right?!" Hana glared jokingly at Woobin.

Woobin pulled out the chair and sat down and grabbed Hana's milkshake which she immediatley protested. "Yah!, get your own!" She tried to grab it back. Woobin took a sip out of the milkshake and pulled a face. "Urghh, Vanilla. how boring." Woobin pushed the glass towards Hana.

"you should keep that face you just pulled, it suits you better."

"Ha. HA. You are so funny."

"I know i am." Hana replied back.

"What were you looking at so intensely just a minute ago? you looked like you were in some kind of daze." Hana shook her head. "No i wasn't. "

"Yes you were, you were thinking about me weren't you?"

"Not everything revolves around you, mr. KIM."

"But you were, i knew it, it's okay, Hana, you can admit it!"

"Yah, STOP IT, before i pour this milkshake all over you!" Woobin laughed and threw his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay...Anyway, are you free tonight?" Hana pondered for a bit. She hasn't seen the guys in a while and she felt bad because she was spending all this time with Woobin and his friends.

"I actually have some crew meeting/party thing tonight, Hyun-ki said i have to go, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna see you some point tonight as we somehow always like your bar the best, well the crew does anyway. "

"Because we have the best team and most good looking people working there." Hana Scoffed.

" you are so modest. Are you working?" Woobin nodded.

"Yeah but i wanted to ask if you were free so we can for a drink afterwards...maybe with the guys from work or you know just us two..whatever." Woobin said casually.

"I actually thinking of seeing BEAST tonight" Hana said honestly.

Woobin nodded. "I see..."

"You know i haven't seen them in a while, i just wanna say hello, i'm still alive. that kinda thing."

"Why? do you need their permission to hang out with other people, that aren't idols? Are they like your parents? like You have to check in with them."

Hana looked at him confusion. "What?. NO. and what do you mean exactly? other people that aren't idols?..."

"Look Hana, all i'm saying, they live a different life to us. they chose that lifestyle."

Hana sternly said. " and all i'm saying Yes, yes they do.the way you say it, with such...  they are not aliens, Woobin, yes they do lead different lifestyles to us because thats they're job and you don't know them like i know them, how many sacrifices they take, how many normal things they miss, from the biggest to the littlest things, you don't know what they have been through, we have been through. you just don't."

"Okay Jeez, Hana. you don't need to get so defensive, I was just saying-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter