CALL ME OPPA

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How is it that when you want to find someone you cant find anyone?!" Hyuna stomped her feet and wiped her sweat off her forehead. Hyuna was currently trying desperately to find any of the BEAST members along the beach she didn't care what she looked like or if she felt like dying she needed to find them. If Hana's in danger she would never of forgiven herself. She became good friends with Hana and she didnt wanna break that trust and plus it was the right thing to do after she heard what Hyun-ki could've of been planning. She shook her head as she struggled to catch her breath. she ran across the beach to find anyone that could get hold of BEAST, what was great about this resort place was that no technology was allowed but at this moment Hyuna thought that was the most stupidest idea.

Hyuna ran and spotted Junsu from JYJ shooting pool with Jaejoong and some other guys. Her eyes opened widely and sprinted across and lunged at Junsu.

"OPPA!" She hugged Junsu in distress. Junsu who was in shock that Hyuna was currently shaking and crying in his hold immediately soothed her and rubbed his hand up and down her back to calm her down. Jaejoon and the rest of the guys paused and stared in confusion.

"Hey, heyyyy, Hyuna dongseng, what's wrong??" Hyuna started rambling into his shirt. Jaejoong chuckled and piped in

"Darling, we cant hear a word you are saying.." Hyuna nodded in Junsu's hold and started sniffling. Junsu pushed Hyuna's hair back and tucked a piece of it behind her ear.

"what wrong? tell me. Whats happened?"

"Oppa, my friend i think shes in danger, i can't...i don't know where... i wanna help.. i can't find beast oppas, Junhyung,, kikwang..." Hyuna started panicking and shaking again.

"Okay okay, BEAST? You need to find Kikwangie??" Hyuna nodded.  

"Wait. junhyung? this isn't to do with Junhyung's girl right??" Hyuna looked up at Jaejoong and whipped her head towards him.

"actually which one?" one of the other guys interrupted."

Hyuna glared at the guy. " NOW IS NOT THE TIME OKAY, HANA IS IN DANGER. I NEED TO FIND KIKWANG, ANYONE, BEAST, JUNHYUNG OPPA. SOMEONE. Junsu oppa, You know where he went right?? Please?" The guy stepped back as he was scared that Hyuna was about to come for him. Junsu gestured his hands to calm everyone down. Junsu looked back at Hyuna with caring eyes

"Okay baby girl, last time i saw kikwangie was about 20 mins ago him and Dongwoonie went to go get bubble tea im not sure if they are there now... they mentioned they might go get some food at the pizza place because they said that Hana would probably want something when they meet up.. i thought that was the plan?"

Hyuna shook her head at Junsu and started to talk fast again. 

"It Was the plan, She said she was gonna meet up with the rest of us after but i heard some stuff and no one can find her and i need to, i need to go.. i need to do something, i have to!"

Hyuna jumped and hugged junsu again and kissed him on his cheek.

"Thank you oppa, Hani is a lucky girl" Junsu blushed. Hyuna was about to run off when junsu grabbed her wrist.

"I can come and help if you want."

"No, Oppa its okay i just need to find BEAST. Shes our friend, She needs us right now..." Junsu nodded and let Hyuna go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana sighed as she stood outside Hyun-ki's Villa, His villa was a two story villa and she can see from below that there was lights on upstairs through the main bedroom with the balcony, She shouted Hyun'ki's name a few times so maybe she didnt have to go in and he can come out the balcony show his face and she can leave but alas no response.

She sighed again "because sure this is what i wanna be doing right now..." She couldn't leave either she promised to go and check on him and she just had to. He might not even be in there and then she would have to find him and oh god part of her really wished he was in there passed out so she can hurry the heck outta here. She knocked on the door before checking if the door was open and it opened quite easily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter