I don't know what to do guys...she's gone...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seriously, to all my readers and Subscribers. THANK YOU. I am deeply sorry for not updating sooner but i have good reasons, I promise! I GOT INTO MY UNIVERSITY! :) YAY! XD so yeah, i have been busy sorting things out like money and finding a place to live... la di da da.. but you guys don't want to hear about my life so My present to you is a Chapter that you have all been waiting for! Here we goooooooo! :) 

"Did you stop to get some food, Dongwoon?" Doojoon asked the Maknae as the Members of BEAST excluding Junhyung walked in the lift and was waiting anxiously in Hana's Apartment building. 

Dongwoon did not say anything but instead nodded with a mouth full, from his Sandwhich. 

"Yah, Dongwoon, did you eat mine too?!" Kikwang exclaimed as he looked in the paper bag and waved it around stating that it was empty. Dongwoon swallowed and shrugged his shoulders and smiled sheeplessly towards Kikwang. "Sorry, Hyung, I was still hungry." Kikwang ran his hand through his hair and sighed "Aish..It's fine, You have to buy me food later after we find Junhyung hyung, okay?"

"You so knew i was hungry." Kikwang muttered and sulked.

Yoseob was looking at himself in the mirror and was fixing his hair. Hyunseung was talking to Doojoon about Junhyung, All of sudden the Lift made a Ding, that meant that they arrived at Hana's Floor. As soon as the door opened, the members turned and try to squeez past eachother and Headed down the Corridor as fast as they could. They arrived in front of the door but it was open. They halted to a stop. Doojoon looked at Yoseob, while Hyunseung looked back the members. "Do you think he's in there?" Yoseob Whispered. "Only one way to find out." Hyunseung pushed the door wide opened and shouted "Junhyung!"

"Junnie-Hyung" Yoseob joined.

"Hyung!, are you in here?!" Dongwoon threw the empty bag on the counter and started looking around the apartment. "Yah,Jun!" Doojoon yelled. Kikwang walked down the corridor on the way to Hannah's bedroom where he saw a light shining under the door. "Yah, guys..." Kikwang whispered and gestured for the members to come closer to him. Kikwang pointed at the door and the members huddled together to get ready to open the door. "On the count of three, 1..2...3!" No one moved. They all looked at eachother and immediatley started arguing. "Yah!, why didn't you open it!"

"Me?!"

"Yes, You!, who else the cookie monster!"

"Hyung, You didn't move!"

"Well You didn't move either!"

"Okay, Okay. Again, Seriously You guys better move now." Doojoon Said. They all nodded. "Okay. 1...2..." 

The Door suddenly opened. The Beast Members looked up at the figure in front of them. There stood Junhyung holding onto the door handle and staring down at the rest of Members. Yoseob put on a smile and jumped up. The Others quickly followed him. "Hyung..." 

With Junhyung - Few minutes before the rest of Beast Arrived. 

Junhyung sat on the floor in silent as he gathered thoughts in his mind and the sound of the heavy rain splashing on the windows wasn't helping him think either. He wanted so much to just hold her and see her. but at the same time, he was angry. He was angry at the fact, She left without seeing him, without telling him to his face. He at least deserves that he thought but he was mostly angry at himself for letting her think and feel like he didn't love her anymore and forgetting their anniversary. Junhyung was confused and numb and guilty, he was experiencing lots of emotions all at the same time and he hated it. He hated that he can feel this way, That Hana can make him feel this way.

He moved his anand around the floor and traced lines before moving papers and photos. He picked some up and looked through them and there he saw something that caught his eye. A Black Box. it was hidden underneath the photos, He moved his hand to pick it up from the cream carpet floor and brought it to his view. Junhyung slowly opened the Box and suddenly he felt his heart break even more. There in his hands, was the sleek black/ silver Rolex watch that he wanted for so long, but couldn't get it because he thought it would just be a waste of money but Hana knew how much he wanted it and decided to get it for him. He Gazed at the watch and fiddled it with his fingers,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter