One Of A Kind

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana tapped her foot to the music and even started mouthing the words to the song “Sorry Sorry” as Super Junior was the final act to perform that day. Hana looked across the crowds of people singing and dancing along to the beat and the rhythm and she smiled at the fact that everything had come together. It was stressful but it was worth it but she knew that in two days time it would start all over again as the 5 day festival would take place again but with a new twist. All idols would have to perform songs they have chosen instead of their title songs. She was eager and excited about that. The first week of the Korean music festival has finished and the weekend was when she can finally have time to relax and enjoy. Her thoughts were cleared when she heard the crowds screaming bye to all the acts on stage and that means that she had to get ready to make sure everything was going to end perfectly. 

She spoke into her headset “And get ready for the fireworks...Now!” Hana looked up and saw the beautiful fireworks lift themselves and spread across the black dark sky. The crowds screamed even louder. Hana spoke again into her headset. “Good Job, everyone!. It’s been a hell of a week! So take a rest for the next two days and get ready to go again on Monday! Thank you...” Hana nodded her head in satisfaction and grabbed the headset and pulled it off. She went to say thanks to everyone on the set and bowed to all the acts that were passing by going off stage. She then was suddenly bumped into.

“Ahhh, Sorry..I didn’t see you coming” Hana immediately bowed.

“Hana-ssi! Great job on the festival! Can’t wait for next week to begin but first After party!!”

“Oh thank you Seungri-ssi...” Hana looked up to see Seungri from Big Bang.

“Are you coming tonight?” Seungri Asked.

“tonight? Ohhh..the after party!...I..I don’t think I was invited. I thought it was only Idols that were going?”

“Don’t be silly! Everyone’s invited! It’s in Big Bang’s Villa tonight! You should come! It’s kinda a formal but not formal party though. So Suits and dresses.”

Hana started to wave her hand to decline. “Noo, it’s fine..I’m just going to head back to my villa and....”

Suddenly They heard Seungri’s voice being called. “Yahh, Maknae Let’s go!” Seungri whipped his head around to see G-Dragon calling him. “De, Hyung, I’m coming!” Seungri patted Hana’s shoulder

“You have to come,  it’s at 11.30 Okay?” Seungri done the okay sign with his fingers.

“Hana- ah!” Hana turned to see Hyunseung behind her. Seungri hugged Hyunseung and patted his back which Hyunseung reciprocated. “Hyung!”

“Seungri-ah”

“Right, I’ve got to go, Jiyong hyung is probably going to kill me...Make sure She comes to the after party!” Seungri pointed at Hana before running down the beach.

“You know you have to come now right?” Hyunseung nudged her arm.

“Aiii.. Hyunseung oppa.. I don’t really feel like partying right now.. all I want to sleep...” Hana started walking slowly down the corridor with Hyunseung walking next to her.

“Come on, It’ will be fun! And I think Seungri will be disappointed if you don’t go...and I’m not gonna be the one to tell him!” They both chuckled.

“But...” Hana started.

“No Buts and bruises.. You are going to come and party with your awesome handsome Beastly brothers...” Hyunseung flicked his collar up. Which Hana scoffed and chuckled at. “...because you too have been working hard and you deserve a break...Come on, what do you say? seriously, what's stopping you?” Hyunseung asked even though he knew already why. 

Hana sighed in defeat. “alright..alright, BUT I have nothing to wear though!”

“Let Oppa worry about that.. You just go back to your Villa and get ready and we will pick you up later...” Hana shook her head and smiled.

“Oppa...what are you up to? Hmm?” Hana pushed him slightly.

“Nothing! Just go and we will see you later okay?” Hyunseung pushed her back as she ran her hand through her hair and continued walking down the beach.

Hyunseung walked into Beast’s dorm and was immediately bombarded with questions.

“Hyung, Did Seungri ask her?!”

“Did it work?”

“IS she coming?!”

“Yah, Maknaes, Let your hyung sit down!” Doojoon smirked as he leant on the island in the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand. Yoseob , Dongwoon, and Kikwang stepped on foot back in unison. Hyunseung Chuckled. “I’m guessing Junnie-ah is not here right?”

“Of course he’s not here, he’s with Minhee! Come on, Hyung, Tell us!” Dongwoon cried out.

“Did it all go to plan?” Kikwang asked cautiously.

Hyunseung walked around and sat on the sofa, picked up a magazine and started flicking through. “HYUNG!!” Yoseob , Dongwoon and Kikwang shouted. Doojoon went over to sit also on the sofa. “Hyunseung-ah just tell us already.”

Hyunseung sighed, which the looks of the members of hope fell quickly.

Hyunseung then smiled and nodded. “Yeah, it went to plan! Seungri ‘bumped’ into her...basically pressured her into coming to the party, I was there to persuade her even more...so she is coming but she knew that she had nothing to wear...sooo is that part of the plan sorted?” 

Yoseob smiled widely and spoke “Yupppp!, Me and Kikwang-ah snuck into her villa to find out her size and then asked Hye-mi noona if she could design a dress for her. So she did and then we snuck the dress back into her Villa. Mission accomplished.” Yoseob Saluted.

Doojoon Laughed and saluted back at him. “Oh, I’m so happy that everything is going to plan! Our plans usually never work...i really hope this one doesn’t fail.” Dongwoon pleaded.

“Yah, Don’t jinx it Maknae!” Kikwang slapped Dongwoon’s chest. “Hyung, That hurt!...I’m going to turn into the Hulk if you’re not careful!" Dongwoon stuck his toungue out. 

“I thought Kikwang-ah was the hulk after his outrage when Hana noona came back...” Yoseob pointed it out and smirked.

“Noo! I’m Captain America because I have the muscles and I’m strong and everyone love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter