Hello Stranger...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't have to walk me back guys, i'm fine." Hana smiled as she walked down the steps from the party and felt her toes in the sand. Kikwang and yoseob looked at eachother. Hana turned back and looked at them. "What?" she asked. Kikwang ran down the steps and held her shoulders. "Well?!" 

"Well what?" Hana replied. "Did you guys talk?!" Yoseob exclaimed.

Hana nodded "Yesssss..." Hana started to walkback to her villa holding her shoes with one hand and pulling the bottom of her dress up with the other, trying not to trip over. 

Yoseob and Kikwang quickly followed and before they could say anything Hana opened to speak "That was pretty sneaky work you boys did back there...i see you guys have improved in your skills of spy work. i think you need you all need to change your careers." Hana joked around. 

Yoseob laughed while Kikwang nudged Yoseob in the chest. Yoseob hit kikwang back on his forehead. "No seriously Noona, are you and Hyung okay now?.." Kikwang asked. Hana smiled. Yoseob timidly asked "are you back together now?" Hana's faced turned in confusion and she whipped her head round to look at them. "What? ...No." Hana shook her head. She started kicking the sand as she walked. "Junhyung is with Minhee, He's happy and i think it's not right for me to just..." Yoseob grabbed her arm. "Noona."

"I'm okay Yoseobie.. look, your hyung and i did talk..we talked a lot...and it was like we were together like before..to be honest, it felt right and i was thinking while looking at him that, maybe, just maybe i have a chance to back to him. talking to him, just catching up, those feelings just came rushing back."

Kikwang sensed. "but...."

"Noona, we can hel-" Hana interupted. "But....its more than just old feelings coming back and reminicing about the past and what it was like...its much more complicated than that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter