Everything revolves around his Schedule.

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sun peered through the cream curtains and shimmered across the sleeping young womans face. she squinted her eyes at the light and started to rub it with her hands. she slowly peeked her right eye open to see if her long time boyfriend was lying next to her but to find a note on his pillow. she picked it up and looked at it

" Hana, i have a schedule meeting today, i'll see you later.  x".  

Hana sighed and tossed it back where it was placed. This is her life now. everything revolving around his schedule. Hana pushed the duvet off her and ran her fingers through her black wavy hair. She walked into the bathroom and looked herself in the mirror. It had stress, frustration, pain  written all over her face but she was good at hiding them from her boyfriend. she didn't want to show how she felt. she couldn't show how she felt. it wouldn't be fair on him, and frankly, she just didn't want to create drama, since he's always busy and that would be selfish of her to push her insecurites on him like that when he already has so much on his plate.

She cleansed her face by splashing cold water on her face and thought it's a new day, anything can happen. she likes to be optimistic but inside she didn' t feel it but as what she does best, Hana smiled and decided to get dressed, she passed her "Couple Calender" and there circled around the date in Red "JUNE 9th" with little hearts around it, "3rd year anniversary!". She smiled and the date with her finger.

Hana went to switch the TV on as it was her daily routine to put the music channel on as she gets ready in the morning, she put the remote on the bed and went to her closet to find something to wear tonight. She can hear the TV in the backgroud as it just finished a song "and that was 2PM with i'll be back, coming up next is BEAST with lights go on again..." Just the mention of the groups name, Hana peered around the closet door and gazed at the television. And there HE was. the love of her life, the person that makes her heart race just by looking at him. she dropped her t-shirt and was still holding the hanger as she walked towards the TV just staring at him. 

Hana watched him and couldn't help but think that she's with that beautiful man on the screen. She's been with him for three years today, just before he became Junhyung, the rapper from BEAST. yes, BEAST, the new talk of the town, known to most asian fan girls everywhere that go by the name b2uty but to her, BEAST meant her family - her friends, her brothers. you know except for Junhyung. Hana Choi was born in England and grew up there until she was 14, when she moved to Seoul, Korea to live with her grandmother as her parents died in a tragic car accident. She's always been a child that never showed how she felt, she couldn't cry at her parents funeral but would cry herself to sleep in her bedroom at night and this is what she has grown up with. hiding her true feelings but as time went by, she began to smile again, make friends, and live a happy childhood,  thats' what her parents would have wanted and that's what she gave them.

She met Junhyung in a local supermarket store down by her grandmother's house when she went to grab a can of coke. Her life changed since she met him at 19.

Flasback - 3 years ago

Hana opened the drink's fridge while carrying her grandmother's groceries. 

"Yes, the last coke" As she said this, a young man that looked her age or a year older squeezed by here and grabbed the last coke, he looked back at hana and smiled as he turned to go and pay for it then out the door. Hana smiled back but then quickly turned around to see where the man went and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned, "yes?" 

Hana started stuttering " I...I...Coke.. wait...mine.....no.. first... you..." Junhyung chuckled .

Hana's cheeks quickly went red. he replied "Here, you can have it ,if you want...i haven't opened it yet so i'm sure it's still fine"

Junhyung passed the coke to Hana. Hana looked down at the coke and glanced back up to him seeing his arm out handing out the coke to her. She started waving her hands infront of him,

"Oh no, no.. no.. it's fine.. don't worry about it, you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter