Happy Birthday, Yojeong PART 2 [Shocking revelation]

I Realized that I Love Her

 

You saw Teen Top happily chatting with Infinite at the living room. You went to them.

“Hey, baby girl!” Woohyun said, as he held his hand up then you slapped it.

You sat beside Yuuki, Woohyun scooted over to give you some space to sit on. You glance to the Infinite and Teentop who were sitting on the floor forming a circle. Your eyes stopped at Hoya, he’s eyes were saying something but you can’t tell what it is.

Sunggyu stood up then he stepped on the center and announced something that caught your attention.

“Since, it’s Yojeong’s birthday today, let’s make it special for her,” Sungyeol stood up and stand next to Sunggyu.

“Yes yes.. Let’s all make it special and unforgettable, special for her and-” Sunggyu pushed Sungyeol away.

“Sit. I’m not done yet!” Sunggyu scowled at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol slowly sat down with a cute puppy eyes. All of you laughed at him.

So, Sunggyu announced everything and you grew curious. What are they going to do? They let you sit on the sofa and they all start to ready themselves. They all began to dance.

Infinite dance and Teen Top too, Dongwoo challenged Hoya in dancing.

“Hoya, want to challenge me? Never mind I always won anyway,” Dongwoo smirked.

Hoya stood up and he faced Dongwoo.

“Let’s get it on,” Hoya hissed. Dongwoo starts to dance and he does amazing moves you have never seen to Dongwoo. Now, its Hoya’s turn, you’re shocked because you haven’t seen him dance before, and you didn’t know that he can dance, to.

You stared at him then he stepped on the middle of the dance floor, which is your living room.

Hoya began to dance, your jaw drop as you watch him dance smoothly and cleanly. This was so new in your eyes. You didn’t know that he had this kind of talent. Your eyes widened when he does the scorpion dance.

After he done the scorpion dance he looked and smirked at you. He always does that but this time it made your heart gone crazy. You held your chest you can feel your heart was going to explode any minute now. You couldn’t understand why your heart was acting like that all of a sudden.

You tried to breathe, but you can’t. He gave you a glance and it made your heart gone even crazier. You looked at him too, but he looked away and moved to the other side. He let Dongwoo dance once more, after Dongwoo it’s his turn again.

You tried to avoid watching it because your heart was palpitating. But he ended it quickly with a clean ending. Everyone clapped and you clapped absentmindedly, still shock to the sight you have seen just now.

You’re still looking at Hoya in disbelief. Hoya look at your way, but you immediately looked away.

Now it’s time for Sungyeol, Sungjong and Key to shine. They are so wild and crazy on the floor. Sungjong and Key were dancing into a girl group dance. You burst into laugh while you’re watching the two and you even tear up. Sungjong came in your front followed by Key and you cracked up when they danced in front of you.

Sunggyu, Woohyun, Niel, Ricky, Changjo and Key, came in the middle and starts to sing. You really love to hear their voices, it all blend together. It will be good if Chunji was there. L joined them and starts to sing along too. It soften your heart and then you began to tear up, but you held it all back and sway yourself along to the music. 

It was so pleasant in your ears hearing them sing like this. The song ended and you clapped the loudest.

“Okay, the next performance would be the rappers. Give them a round of applause.”

You clapped and the others shout out their names.

CAP, L.Joe, Minho and Dongwoo came in the middle. You clapped again, any minute someone came to the middle; it was none other than Hoya. You widened your eyes.

“What is he doing there?” you asked in disbelief.

Yuuki heard you and answered your question, “He will rap,”

Your eyes widened even more.

‘He can dance and sing too? What else he CAN’T do? Is he a multi-talented entertainer or what?’

“H-he.. he… he can r-rap?” you stuttered. Yuuki nodded with a smile.

“It is surprising seeing him dance and sing, right? You don’t know that he can do those things, but now you know.” Yuuki grinned at you. But your expression cannot be change; you are surprised by his talents. Since, the two of you always fight; you didn’t care about him, even what he does in his life.

The music was , they began to sing. Your eyes and ears can’t believe what it was seeing or hearing.

‘Is that really his voice?’

Your heart is at it again. Your heart was slowly melting at the sound of his voice. You see through him that he really feels the song he was rapping. The song ended, and you absentmindedly clapped your hands again.

They all clapped and the performers lined up in front of you and they all bowed. You clapped happily once again and give each of them a hug. You stopped when you shift to the next person you are going to hug, you just patted Hoya’s shoulder then you went off.

A cold shiver came down from your spine. You keep on asking yourself why you are acting like this. You don’t even understand why. You shoved it all off.

You want to eat some cake that Key baked for you. You get a thin slice and then you went to the living room and began to eat. You are as happy as you eat the whole thing; it was your favorite anyway. When you came back from the table the big cake that was on the table a minute ago was gone.

You glance around trying to find where the cake is. You found Dongwoo who has a big slice of your favorite cake. You shook your head and you patted his head, he smiled at you with full of cake in his mouth.

“YAH WHY DID YOU ATE ALL OF THE CAKE?!!” Key shouted at Dongwoo in outraged.

Dongwoo ran away and Key chased after him.

“Key, its okay!!” you shouted. Key stopped chasing Dongwoo but still eating the cake.

You went to the fridge then you pulled out the cake that Chunji gave you. You want to place it in the table in your kitchen but there’s no place to put it. So, you bring the box with you then you put the box on the table with the other foods.

Hoya saw the box, he straightened his sit then he looked at the box. Nervousness drove him crazy; he prays that you will like it. He thought that you patted his shoulder because of his cake. So that’s why you’re not that mean to him. A hope grew in his heart, and a smile formed in his lips.

You let the cake out of the box you placed it carefully to the table. You are so happy by looking at it. Yuuki came over and peered at the cake,

“Wow! That cake sure is delicious!” Yuuki exclaimed.

“It is,” you nodded with a smile.

“Did you buy it?” Yuuki asked. You shook your head.

“Ani, someone gave it to me earlier at school,” Hoya heard it.

“Ooohh… Who gave it to you?”

Key came to you and he peeked to the cake. Key glanced at Hoya then he smirked at him.

Hoya was waiting for you to respond, his ears were ready to hear his name.

You grinned at Yuuki.

“Chunji gave it to me,” you giggled as you slice a cake. Yuuki grew happier when she heard Chunji’s name.

Key smile faded when he heard another boy’s name, he looked at Hoya whose smile faded and his face became scarier. His hope was vanished and hatred grew in his heart.

Hoya was sure that he put his name on the card it was visible for you to read. How come you didn’t read or noticed it? So many questions were popping in his mind. He slowly stood up and looked at Key. Hoya shook his head and lowered it.

He walked out at the balcony to make himself calm down. Pain grew in his heavy-aching heart. He clenched his fist and he suddenly punched the railings. He wanted to shout his heart out but not in that place and he wanted to kick someone’s like Chunji to get rid of this.

Hoya’s thought drifted deeper and deeper. Why can’t you see him as a different person? You only see through him was the Hoya that you have been fought for 8 years now. Why can’t you see him as a good/better person? 

 

A/N: Annyeoooonnnggg!! ^^ *WAVEEEESSS WAVESSS* Ta-da!! I updated.. actually I'll update this chapter when I finish writing Chapter 10 (Yes, I made this part two as a Chapter 9. [idk.. i just want to do it that way XDD]) I feel a little bit stressed right now, that's why I updated this XD.  To be honest I have 3 quizzes tomorrow. But, I'm here writing Chapter 10 and updating this chapter LOL XD Yes, I'm lazy and tired O__O My out earlier in school was 12:30nn but my Mom made me wait 3 more hours in the school O_O and I'm just at the gazibo waiting until my pupils turns white O_O ahaha.

Anyway, moving on.. :) I know that I'm always hurting Hoya in this fic.. well that's how he is. he can't express his feelings personally >< kekeke~ XDD and Yojeong didn't see him as a good person here.  So, what will happen to Hoya now? Will he give up? Or not? and tell me what you think for this chapter ^^

(Spazzing note): At last!! I got to see my crush today :))) JAJLAOSBCOLECGDIFEH.. I haven't seen him since last week? Yes, last week. Too bad he didn't waved and smiled at me that he used to do when he saw me.. oh well I think he didn't saw me earlier at the mass XDD and I am SO HAPPY to see him again :) *giggles*

YOUR COMMENTS ARE <3 AND MY MOTIVATION ^_^!!!