New girl, new rival?

I Realized that I Love Her

 

Another Monday came; you lazily walking down the street holding your ten files in your arms.

“Who vote me for president anyway?” you mumbled.

You let out a sigh and continue walking to go to school. You were lonely because you’re walking alone. Your friends were busy and so are you.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms took your files from you.

“Yah, stop doing th-“

You paused when you saw L hugging your files. You thought it was Hoya.

“Stop doing what?” L Innocently blinked at you.

“Oh, nothing, I thought you’re someone else and thanks,” you smiled at him and he smiled back. You smiled wider when you see L smiling like that.

*if he had a girlfriend I must say that she’s lucky to have him.* you thought.

“You thought I was who?” he asked. He ran to your side and looked at you.

“Uh… nothing,” you gave him a big smile. Your smile makes his knees weakened but he manages to balance himself.

“I’m glad that you’re here I thought I’m going to be alone walking to school today. I’m not used to it,” you slightly pouted.

He chuckled and thought that you were cute when you’re pouting.

“Just call me if you need someone when you’re alone, I’m always here for you,” L bravely said.

You gave him an appreciative smile.

“Thank you Myungsoo-ah, and I know that you’re always there for me since forever! Why would I call you if I need you?” you giggled.

L nodded and a bright smile appeared from his face.

The two of you continue walking; you turned to him and walked backwards.

“L, can I ask you something?” you put your hands behind your back. L was watching you because you might trip.

“Go on and don’t walk backwards you might fall.” L said.

“Okay, sorry,” you turned around then walk forward.

“What are you going to ask me about?” L curiously asked.

“I’m just curious,” you make a bubble face.

“What?”

“Why don’t you have a girlfriend? I mean you’re kind, sweet, romantic and good-looking too. But why don’t you have a girlfriend? I bet that many of the girls from school is dying to be your girlfriend,”

“Because I have someone in my heart already and I’m waiting for her,” L confidently answered the question.

You were surprised when you heard his answer, then you turn your head to him with a big smile.

“That’s great! May I know who’s that lucky girl would be?” you peered at him. L nodded then you clapped your hands in excitement.

“Who is it then?” you patiently waited for his answer and continued to walk. L took a deep breath, he knows that it’s not that time but here it goes.

“It’s-“

“NOOOOONA!”

L let out a sigh, “Aish, that kid,” he grumbles.

You wave at Sungjong, he open his arms wide then you ran into it and hugged him tight.  

“Hi hyung!” Sungjong greeted L. But L scarily glared at him, Sungjong just shove it away and pay his attention to yours.

“Noona, you know what? You’ll be having a new classmate today,”

“Really?” you fixed your hair while walking inside.

“Yes, Sunggyu hyung said. And he said that the new student is the daughter of the owner of this school,” Sungjong explained.

You nodded while tying your hair up. The three of you talked more then they take you to your room. L handed the files to you.

“See you later,” L said. Sungjong waved at you and you waved back. The two went to their classes too. You put down the files in your desk and took a seat. You glanced to your back to see Yuuki and Sunggyu sleeping with their face buried in their arms.

*Poor Sunggyu and Yuuki, they must be so tired.*

“I hope Yuuki unnie and Sunggyu oppa are okay, they must be so tired,” a girl from your class pouted.

They have been working with their crazy projects since you’re all graduating from high school and have to study for the college entrance exam.

You glance to the seat beside you.

“I wonder if Hoya is doing fine,” you muttered. You shook your head to the thought then went to your files.

Minutes later, the girls started to squeal when they saw Chunji, CAP and Hoya went inside together. Hoya seems not in a mood today. Chunji saw you and nodded at you then you just smiled at him.

Hoya took a seat beside you then he leaned back and stared scarily in front or more specifically to Chunji who was sitting second to Hoya’s front.

You went back to your files and scanned it.

The teacher came inside and settles all the students down. Before anything else he cleared his throat, “Good morning class,” Mr. Kim greeted.

“Good morning,” the class replied.

“I would like to announce something,” all students pays attention. Even Sunggyu and Yuuki who is now wide awake.

“You’ll be having a new classmate, let’s give her a warm welcome, Ms. Kwon please come in,”

The door opened, and a tall, skinny and pretty girl came in. Boys whistled and cheered.

“Quiet!” Mr. Kim scolded. Everyone is now quiet.

The girl bowed then she introduced herself to the whole class, “Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Yoon Ah imnida,” the boys cheered. Chunji was staring at her like there is something strange about her; even C.A.P caught off guard and stared at her for a long time. He felt something’s strange in her, too.

“Okay Ms. Kwon, you can sit beside Mr. Lee Howon over there,” Mr. Kim pointed to the empty seat beside Hoya. Yoon Ah took a sit and turned her head to Hoya who was staring blankly in front of him.

 “Hi there,” she greeted. Hoya glanced to her and bowed his head then face again in front. Yoon Ah pouted. *He’s handsome I wonder if he had a girlfriend.* She wondered.

Yoon Ah spotted Chunji looking at her. Chunji smirked and went to pay attention to the teacher.

__*__*__*__*__

Lunch came along and your class ended. You double check on the new girl, she’s someone else that was mysterious to you but you shove it off.

“I don’t like that girl,” Yuuki frowned. “She’s different and strange, don’t you think Yojeong?” she added.

You shrugged. “There’s nothing strange about her. She’s fine to me,” you put your book inside your back then zip shut it.

Sunggyu stood behind you, “I don’t like her too. But let’s check it out in a few more days. We might change our first impression to her. But, Hoya you must be careful when you’re with her,” Sunggyu warned. He felt something really strange to that girl.

Hoya nodded and went off, you slightly frowned.

“What’s up with him today?” you tilted your head to Sunggyu. He shrugged.

“And why all of you felt something ‘strange’ to this girl. Come on, she’s new and there’s nothing strange about her. You’re all just over reacted,” you grab your bag then you slipped it in your shoulder.

“Okay, enough with this strange-danger-mysterious girl. Let’s go eat!” Yuuki beamed.

“I’ll take this,” Sunggyu picked your files.

“Thank you, Sunggyu-ah,” he gave you an eye smile.

You three went to the cafeteria together. Girls squealed when they saw Sunggyu entering the cafeteria, “Omo, isn’t oppa gentleman or what?!” a girl squeaked. You just chuckled while the girls are buzzing over the Kingka’s Leader.

You saw Hoya from afar, and he doesn’t look good today. You sat beside Sungjong and Yuuki sat beside you and Sunggyu sat beside his twin.

You spotted Teen Top on the other table they all looked your way and waved with a bright smile on their faces. You waved back.

Hoya saw that and rolled his eyes.

“We got the news that your section has a new student, why is ours none?” Woohyun pouted. You chuckled, “You want one?” you questioned. Woohyun shook his head.

“Nah,” he shoves it away.

“Was it a boy or a girl?” Woohyun asked with mouthful of rice.

“It’s a girl,” you answered.

“…and she’s strange too. There’s something in her sleeves,” Sunggyu added.

“No she’s not. Why do you always emphasizing that she’s strange?” you protested.

“What do you mean?” L asked curiously.

“When you see her you will all feel it, even the Teen Top felt that too earlier,” everyone nodded.

“Don’t ignore me!” you slightly shouted. But everyone didn’t pay attention to you.

L patted your back, “Well, I’m not,” he gave you a reassuring smile.

You sighed, “Thank you, Myungsoo,” you smiled back at him too. 

“Speaking of…” Yuuki muttered. You looked to where she was looking at. You saw Yoon Ah looking for a seat but it looks like all the seats were taken.

She spotted an available seat beside Hoya she brightened and walks towards your table. Teen Top looked on her way. C.A.P nodded at her and everyone at Teen Top stared at Yoon Ah.

She stopped when she reached to your table. She greeted.

“Is this seat taken?” she pointed to the seat beside Hoya. Everybody shook their heads including you.

“Can I sit with you guys?” she asked.

You nodded and you motioned her to sit down. Only a few can feel what just Sunggyu said about her a while ago.

All the students in the cafeteria gossiped by the action of the new student.

“That’s the new student, right? And she’s friends with Infinite!” a girl gasped.

Yoon Ah looked at Hoya for a moment. The way she looks was different. Hoya just ignored her and continues eating his lunch.

It was awkward after she sat with you all on the table. You cleared your throat and introduce Yoon Ah to others and everyone introduced themselves to her too. Hoya wasn’t talking.

Yoon Ah looked at him, “And you? What’s your name?”

Hoya warily looked deep through her eyes. “Hoya,” He whispered. Then, he went back to his dessert. Yoon Ah slightly frowned by his action.

She eyed each and every one of you, “Why are you all so quiet?” she asked.

You looked at them, and then you started to make a conversation with her.

“Anyway, what school did you came from?”  You asked.

She was drinking her soup, and then she put the spoon down.

“I came from Seoul Arts High School,” she replied. Everyone awed.

“Noona, really? Then why did you transfer here?” Sungjong asked while tilting his head.

“My mom is against it, so she decided to transfer me here.”

“I always wanted to be in that school but I didn’t get in,” Dongwoo sheepishly scratch the back of his head.

“Why do you want to be in that school?” Sunggyu asked.

“Uh, because, you know… a lot of idols were studying there,” everyone laughed.

“So, you just want to study there just to see the idols?” Sungyeol questioned.

“Of course not, I want to be an idol too and be popular,” Dongwoo smirked.

“Isn’t enough that you’re popular here in our school? Being the ‘kingka’ and a good rapper?” Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“Uhm… I still want to be popular.” Dongwoo grinned.

“Ehhhh…” everyone threw their napkins at him. YoonAh was just laughing and you too. You shook your head to their silliness.

All of you had a great time to each other. But Sunggyu and L were feeling something is really strange about this Kwon Yoon Ah girl.

Everyone was having fun with the new girl, but not Hoya. And the two boys too (Sunggyu and L)

The bell rings, meaning the lunch is over. Everyone bade goodbye and went to their classes. Sunggyu took your files, “I’ll take this and leave it at the meeting room, and all of you go to the locker room first. I’ll catch up.” Sunggyu whispered to you.

He wanted to warn you again to this Yoon Ah but he thought that you had enough with this ‘strange feelings’ they felt on her.

Since the three of you had the same class, which is PE. You all went to the locker room as what Sunggyu said. Hoya went to the men’s locker and you three went to the women’s locker. You three were happy chatting to each other while changing your clothes.

After changing into PE uniforms, you all went out to the field. The teacher whistled.

“Okay, since I have a meeting to attend today-“

“YEEEEEAAAHH!” the students began to cheer. The teacher whistled again, “I’m not finish!” the students abruptly stopped cheering.

“I’ll let you all play by yourselves, but before that you all must run ten laps around the field then after that you can do whatever you want, arraseo?!”

“Neh,” all students groaned.

“I can’t hear you! Arraseo?!” the teacher shouted.

“NEH!” the students answered in an alert mind.

“Good. Miss President please list down the names that already finished ten laps and please write the time on each laps. And of course including you.”

He gave you the board, the timer and the whistle.

You bowed at him, “Yes, teacher.”

“I think this is a lucky day to our miss new student,” the teacher looked on Yoon Ah’s way.

Your PE teacher patted your shoulder and went off, “Miss President will list the names that ran ten laps! If your names weren’t there you’ll get an F from me!” your PE teacher warned before he disappeared.

All the students abruptly stopped chit-chatting and started to run around the field. Sunggyu volunteered himself to watch the student who did ten laps and who is in charge with the timer. Hoya went first and next up is Yoon Ah, and other students started to run, too.

Chunji was the last one.

“Done,” he jumped in front of you. You wrote the last time on his last lap on the paper then you patted his head.

“Good boy,” you cooed and you patted his head.

“What am I, a dog?” Chunji asked. You chuckled. “Sorry.” You gave him a big smile. He pinched your cheeks.

“Hey hey, no pinching cheeks!” you shove his hand away. He apologized right away.

“I think it’s your turn Miss President,” you looked at him with a ‘what-look’.

Then he raised his eyebrows at you. You snapped your fingers as you get it what he was talking about.

“Oh yeah, it’s my turn. Forgot, thanks for reminding it to me Chunji,”

“Give me that I’ll watch you and count your laps then I’ll write your time.” you nodded. You give him the board, and then you ready yourself from the starting line to run.

By the bleachers, Hoya sat down and watched you from afar. He saw what Chunji done to you and what you’ve done to Chunji. He tried to look away but he can’t, he knows that he have to avoid you and hold back what he was feeling for you, but he just can’t.

Even though he was hurting so much inside just by seeing you with another guy, beside you, talking to you and that guy would do something that we’ll make you fall in love with him.

Honestly, Hoya was trying to forget you, trying to give up on you because it’s hurting him so much. But, he can’t do those things.

It’s not the big crush or he really likes you anymore, now it’s different. His feelings towards you changed since Chunji came to your life. And the ‘feeling’ that changed since Chunji came along is that HE REALIZED THAT HE LOVES YOU.

Hoya let out a long sigh, and continues watching you running.

Suddenly, a shadow fell over him. He glanced to where the shadow was and he saw YoonAh standing beside the bleachers with a smile. Hoya ignores her as he went back watching you running.

Yoon Ah frowned at him again, this time she walked towards Hoya then she sat beside him.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you going to play?” Yoon Ah tried to have a conversation with him. But again, he ignored her.

“What are you doing here anyway? Come on let’s play!” Yoon Ah tugged Hoya’s arms. But he shoves it off.

“I don’t want to play,” he coldly said. Yoon Ah pouted, “Why?! You can’t stay here forever! You have to do something,” and again he ignored her.

_*_*_*_

“10!” you arrived at the starting point. Chunji was running to your direction.

“Whoa, you’re a fast runner!” he praised you.

“Why thank you,” you bowed at him then you chuckled.

“Come on, let’s play a game!” Chunji excitedly cheered as he tossed you a bottle of water. You started to follow him from behind, but something caught your attention from the corner of your eyes.

You took a glance and you saw Yoon Ah and Hoya together at the bleacher. Yoon Ah was tugging Hoya, but Hoya refused to go with her. You slightly squeeze the bottle.   

While you’re watching them from the bleachers you didn’t see where you were walking at, so you tripped and sprained your knee. The water was spilled on the ground.

Chunji was talking to you but you seem didn’t respond back. Chunji glanced to his back, he saw you on ground moaned in pain.

Hoya stood up quickly and Yoon Ah gasped when she saw you lying flat on the ground. Hoya wanted to run and helped you but Yoon Ah put a tight grip on his wrist. Hoya stared at Yoon Ah.

“Where are you going now?” Yoon Ah pouted. Hoya was trying to break through from her grip, but it became tighter when he was trying to get away.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Hoya slightly shouts at her.

“Where are you going?” Yoon Ah shot him a question that made Hoya stiffened.

“It’s none of your business! Now, let go off of me!” Hoya was still trying to break through but he can’t.

“Are you going to Yojeong and save her? I think you don’t need to do that. Chunji is already there anyway, too bad,” she sarcastically laughed.

*What the?!* Hoya thought.

It is true that Hoya wanted to help you, but how did Yoon Ah know that?

Yoon Ah step a few steps towards Hoya and leaned on his ears, and whispered,

“Give up, Hoya. Yojeong wouldn’t be yours or you want me help you so that she could be yours?”

 

A/N: Annyeong! *waves* here is the new chapter!! :) lalalala~ School will start soon and I must update another one before tuesday! Anyway, who do you think L is going to say?? Who is that GIRL? LOL XDD and introducing Kwon Yoon Ah :) I borrowed her from my 2 best author-friends, hihihihi~ This girl suits the best here so I decided to debut her  here ^^ What do you think about this Kwon Yoon Ah? anything 'strange' tha you notice about her? LOL XDD Anyway, until the next chapter folks :) *waves*

Before I go, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY READERS :) me love u ALL so much :) and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING *tears* I didn't expect that I will reached this many subscriber :) Thank u thank u so much :)

and as I always say: COMMENTS ARE MY INSPIRATION :) keep it coming :) short or long just to motivate me that's enough ^^ 

annyeong!! ppyong~

songhyunki :)