Happy ending?

I Realized that I Love Her

 

The four of you including Amber and Hyunae arrived at Lockets’ Bakery. Key hugged Amber first then you. Key led you to the long table and spotted Hoya standing beside it.

He beamed at you and held out his arms while walking towards you. You smiled softly and went to his arms.

“I miss you.” He whispered in your ears. You can’t help but feel wobbled when he does that.

“I miss you too.” You muttered.

You both let go and had a sit. You motioned Hyunae over to sit beside you.

“Howon-ah,” you called.

“It’s yeobo or oppa, not Howon.” Hoya corrected. You rolled your eyes.

“You met her already, right? She’s Shin Hyunae, my new roommate!” you beamed. Hyunae bowed and greet. Hoya did it also.

The door of the bakery opened when you hear the twinkling sound of the bell. You looked at the door and lightened up what you saw. Sungyeol, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Woohyun came. You stood up and went to them to greet.

Woohyun spotted you first and a smile spread on his face.

“Yah!” he held out his arms wide. You giggled and went to him. You wrapped your arms to his.

“I miss my baby!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“I haven’t seen you around the campus, why is that?” Woohyun broke the hug and face you.

“Busy, with school stuffs and never ending meetings,” you rolled your eyes. “So tiring, but I can still endure it.” You added with a smile.

“Aigoo! That’s my baby girl!” Woohyun wrapped his arm to your neck.

“YAH! Stop calling her baby! She’s MINE!” someone hollered.

Woohyun let go of you, “I’ve been calling her baby since FOREVER! And EVERYBODY is calling her that! Don’t be greedy and share,” Woohyun chuckled and went to the table where Hoya.

You shook your head at them and went to the others, give them hugs and greeted them.

You motioned them to sit.

Woohyun saw Hyunae and smiled at her and greeted her. Myungsoo and everyone else greeted Hyunae.

Yejun was happily chatting with Sungjong, while the others were laughing by Woohyun’s lame jokes.

You looked at the people around you and realized there were two missing.

“Where’s Dongwoo and Yuuki?” you asked.

“Maybe they went on a date, again.” Woohyun shrugged.

You made a face, “Those two, they always have a date like every day!” you exclaimed. Everyone chuckled.

Suddenly, the bell rings indicating someone went inside the bakery. You looked up and saw Dongwoo and Yuuki hand in hand.

“Annyeong! Sorry if we’re late,” Yuuki cheerfully greeted. You can’t help but to smile at her cuteness.

“Aigoo, why is my Honeybunch so cute when you done that?” Dongwoo cooed at Yuuki.

Sungyeol shuddered. “Aish, those names again.” Sungyeol made a face. Everyone laughed.

At last Sunggyu came, everyone greeted him but he stopped on his track when he caught someone in his eyes. His heart skipped a beat at the sight.

Hyunae looked up to know who this Sunggyu was. When she looked up, she widened her eyes.

Both of them were now staring at each other.

Sungjong waved his hand in front of Sunggyu to get his senses back. Sunggyu came to his senses and came towards the table with a bright eye smile.

*I think this is a lucky day for me, after all!*

He sat beside L, across Hyunae. The two of them met eyes once again. They can’t hear anyone, but they can hear their hearts beating faster.

You took a glance to the both of them and smiled, “Oh yeah, Hyunae you haven’t met him yet,”

 *I already did* Hyunae quietly thought.

“Hyunae, this is Sunggyu. He’s Yuuki’s twin.” You introduced. Hyunae nodded.

Sunggyu bowed at her, he didn’t let his eyes off of her. Hyunae bowed back and smiled.

Woohyun can feel the staring contest; he deviously smiled and interrupts Sunggyu by smacking his thigh.

Sunggyu broke the stare and looked at Woohyun with his deathly glare. Woohyun held out his both arms in the air.

“Whoa, what’s with the glare? I was the one who supposed to look at you like that. You sat beside me but I didn’t get any greetings from you? What kind of a husband are you? After all the WooGyu that we’ve been through you’ll just-“ Sunggyu cupped his mouth with his hand and he looked at Hyunae with a shy smile.

Hyunae giggled at him. She knows the WooGyu thingy that was spreading in the university. She just didn’t expect that Sunggyu was Woohyun’s so-called ‘husband’.

“Aish… quiet.” Sunggyu hissed.

“Why are you telling me to be quiet? I’m mad at you! How dare you treating me like this!” Woohyun crossed his arms and pouted. You shook your head at the scene.

*Dramatic much?* you giggled.

“Aish! Stop it Woohyun,” Sunggyu begged.

But Woohyun was so stubborn he didn’t stop. Sunggyu got humiliated in front of Hyunae, and the worst thing was Hyunae was sitting across Sunggyu.

Everyone laughed at them.

Key and Minho brought their orders. One by one, Key handed them their foods and drinks.

They all happily cheered and dig in.

“Aigoo dino baby you should eat slowly, you will get stomachache again,” Yuuki said to Dongwoo.

Sungyeol heard that and shook his head.

“How many pet names do you two have, seriously? Every day you call him that and this and today it’s different again.” Sungyeol irritatingly muttered.

Yuuki held out her hand and she began to enumerate all the pet names they have.

“Sweetiepie, Honeypie, I call him dino baby, and he sometimes calls me baby, oh! I’m calling him hubby and oppa sometimes.”

At the last pet name that Yuuki said, Sunggyu slammed the table that startled everyone.

“You call him WHAT?!” he made sure to emphasize the last word in his sentence.

Yuuki blinked at him and say it again.

“Hubby?”

“No after that!” Sunggyu snarled.

“Oppa?” Yuuki thought.

Woohyun smiled.

“Ohh… someone is jealous.” Woohyun sang.

“Am not!” Sunggyu snarled.

Sunggyu continue from eating.

Woohyun nudged at him.

“So you’re jealous because your number one girl in your life is calling someone as oppa and that is not you,”

Everyone cooed and touched, even Yuuki.

Yuuki stood up and went at Sunggyu’s back. She gave him a back hug.

“Aww… oppa is so cute. Don’t worry oppa, you know that you’ll always be my oppa forever! And you’ll be always in my heart and you are the number one man in my life!” Yuuki squeezed him.

Everyone was touched by the love of the twins.

“How about me honeypie, I’m not your number one?” Dongwoo pouted.

“You’ll be on the last part of Yuuki’s list, since she had many men in her life.” Sungyeol mockingly said.

“Yah!” Dongwoo snarled.

“It’s true! Since she hates you so much back then that she told me you will be on the last part of her list forever.” Sungyeol playfully whispered the last word.

Dongwoo glared at him. When Sungyeol saw his glare he zips his mouth and continues to eat.

Yuuki let out a sigh and shook his head. “Aish you boys!” Yuuki muttered.

You agreed to Yuuki, since you can’t even control these boys too.

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with a devious smile all over his face.

“Since your sister is calling Dongwoo as her new oppa, I will call you oppa too so that you won’t be sad. Or yeobo. What do you think?” Woohyun wiggled his brows.

Sunngyu glanced at you and mouthed ‘Help Me’. You smiled and feel sorry for him.

‘I’m sorry’ you mouthed back with a pout.

Hyunae was just sitting there, eating and giggling at the scenes she’d witnessed. She was glad to know these people. She didn’t expect that her life will change so much like this, and especially when she met Sunggyu.

Key cleared his throat loudly so that everyone will pay attention, especially Woohyun who is quite loud today.

Key stood up and fixed his jacket.

“I have a reason why we all gathered here today.” Key said, eyeing each and everyone as he clasps his hands together.

“First,” he held out his index finger indicating as number one.

“It’s been awhile since all of us had gathered with our new friend over here,” Key patted Hyunae’s shoulder. She smiled shyly.

“Second, it’s our anniversary too.” Key wrapped his arms at Amber’s waist and he pulled her closer to him.

Everyone gawked at the two.

“If it’s your anniversary then why are you here? You two supposed to be dating or something what couple do when it’s their anniversary,” said Sungjong.

“We already have plans for that so don’t worry, and we planned this too,” Key smirked and gave Amber an affectionate look.

“So what I am saying, back to the topic,” Key cleared his throat again.

“The main reason why we are gathered here today is…” Key paused, looking at their expressions before he say everything.

He grinned, “There will be a new branch of Locket’s Bakery!” jaw dropped and eye wide open, was the reply from all of you.

Key saw your expressions.

“Yah, why are you all like that? Aren’t you all going to congratulate me or something?” Key pouted.

You stood up and came to him, giving him a tight hug.

“Congratulation OPPA!!!!” you finally squealed.

Everyone cheered. You all started to have a small party inside the bakery.

*____*____*____*

Night fall came, the small gathering ended because Key and Amber have to get ready for their anniversary date.

Hyunae wants to go home since she has a three page essay to finish, but Hoya asked you to go to the park with him.

Since you can’t go back with her a brilliant idea hit you. You glanced at Sunggyu and came to him.

“Are you going back to the dorm?” you asked.

Sunggyu fixed his coat and looked at you, “Yes, I have to finish some works, wae?”

You slightly smirked and looked at Hyunae who was talking with Yejun and Sungjong.

“Can Hyunae come with you?  I’ll go somewhere with Howon so I can’t accompany her way back, she have to go back early because she have works to do,” you angelically smiled at Sunggyu, hoping that he will approve.

“Sure. No problem.” He nodded and secretly smiled under his scarf. You dragged Sunggyu to Hyunae.

Hyunae blinked at Sunggyu who was standing next to her.

“Hyunae, Sunggyu will accompany you back to the dorm. I’m sorry if I can’t come with you,” you winked at her. Hyunae widened her eyes at you.

“Go on.”

You pushed Sunggyu and Hyunae. The two looked at each other and smiled.

“Shall we?” Sunggyu asked. Hyunae nodded.

You smiled while watching them starts to walk. A pair of strong arms wraps on your thin waist and rocked you side by side.

“Are you playing cupid now?” Hoya whispered, you giggled as he leaned his chin in your shoulder.

“They deserve it. They’ve been staring all day, didn’t you notice?” Hoya nodded.

“Come on? Let’s go?” you nodded. Hoya held your hand tight. You smiled and happily walked with him.

After five minutes, you arrived at the nearest park. Hoya saw a big tree and dragged you there.

Hoya took off his coat and placed it under the tree.

“Let’s sit here,” you sat beside him.

You noticed the beautiful clouds in the sky. You spotted a duck shape of clouds and point at it to show to Hoya.

He wrapped his arms around you so that you’re leaning on to him. You rested your head to his broad shoulder and watched the clouds passing by.

It was peaceful and quiet, as the cold breeze passed by.

“Yojeong,” Hoya muttered.

“Hmm?” you answered.

“What do you think about making your own family?” Hoya stared at the almost dark sky.

You blinked at him, “Family?” Hoya nodded.

“Hmm… that’s one of my top lists on my wish list. Making my own happy family would be the greatest gift that I’ll never have in my life.”

You smiled as you imagine yourself with your future son or daughter.

Hoya softly smiled.

“What do you think about making a family…” he leaned to your ear. “…with me?” your eyes widened as you pay your attention to him.

He reached for something on his pocket. You peered over to his pocket, wanted to know what he was reaching for.

You saw a pink small box with a ribbon on top. Hoya stood up and knelt in front of you with his right knee on the ground and his left knee bent over.

You covered your mouth with your both hands, while your eyes were wide and open.

Hoya cleared his throat; “I don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore,” Hoya spoke.

You furrowed your brows in confusion.

He opened the small pink box, and there it was a beautiful diamond ring.

“I know it’s too early but I’m not in a hurry. I just want to make sure you’ll be mine, forever. I want to be your fiancé from now on. I asked for your parents and they agreed, they even support me and they were very happy to know about this. Will you…?” Hoya looked at the ground and heaved a sigh.

“Will you marry me?” Hoya deeply gazed in your eyes. You were tearing up but you manage to nod.

Hoya smiled widely. He took out the ring and reached for your left hand, he slipped the ring to your finger. You looked at it with a big smile on your face.

You throw your arms around at Hoya’s neck and hugged him tightly. Hoya hugged you back.

“Oh yeah, our wedding will be tomorrow.” You pulled back and looked at him.

“What?”

“Then after tomorrow we will be having our honeymoon,” he wrapped his arms to your waist as he leaned into your ear.

“And let’s make love,” he whispered with a smirk on his face.

You can’t help but to blush at the thought. Hoya looked at your reaction and smiled when he saw you blushing.

“B-but… you said… you’re not in a hurry… why tomorrow… married… honeymoon…” you can’t put it all in a sentence as you stuttered.

He kneeled on both of his knee and slowly crawled towards you with that y smirk on his face.

“Or…” he muttered. Slowly approaching you and you scooted backward as you tried not to be that close to him.

“We can make love here,” he his bottom lip, seducing you so that you could give in. Your face is so red right now. You don’t know what to say.

You bumped on the tree and there’s no way you could scooted over as Hoya put his arms on both side of your body.

Hoya leaned his face to yours as he shifts his eyes to your lips. You’re supposed to be okay with this kind of stuff but you two barely do this. Your heart seems to beat so fast and ready to explode.

He slowly close his eyes as he leaned closer and closer to you, you panicked a bit and closed your eyes shut.

Hoya peeked at your face and saw you shutting your eyes waiting for him to kiss you.

*So, she wants it too anyway.*

Hoya closed his eyes again leaned to you closely. You can feel his warm breath in your lips. His lips brush yours. You can feel the urge to kiss him, but suddenly…

“UMMA!! There’s a noona and a hyung kissing under the three!!”

You and Hoya shot your eyes up and eyed at each other. Smiling, you both quickly stood up, grab your bags, holding hands and run for your lives. Didn’t dare to look back and laugh as you two run away.

From a distance there’s a girl leaning on the post, watching the couple acting lovey dovey under the tree and running away like kids.

She was watching you with a disgust look in her face.

“Shin Yojeong, this may be your happiest moment of your life but this will never happen again.” The girl hissed.

She went to her black car and drove away.

 

-THE END-

 

FIRSTLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED, COMMENTED, AND READING MY FIC. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR GIVING ME MOTIVATION TO WRITE :)

SECONDLY, I want to apologize if this last chapter didn’t make you all happy or satisfied in any way. I’m sorry, please forgive me T_T

LASTLY, this fic will be having a sequel. The end of this fic is different from what I thought, and since I can’t skipped it into years (like after 2 years, 4 years and etc.) I have decided to write a sequel of this fic :) HOORAY! I hope you will support that one too :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH once again :) YOU ARE ALL a big help to me for finishing this story ^^ Thank you so much. *bows 90 degree *

Until the next story :)

songhyunki