Yojeong's other close friends.

I Realized that I Love Her

It’s your birthday tomorrow and all your friends were panicking as they all went straight to the mall after school. To buy some foods, drinks and gifts for your birthday tomorrow.

They know that you’re busy with your project with Chunji so they are not worried that you’ll come with them.  And it’s a perfect day for all them. They all went even your brother was there but except one person.

___*___*____

Hoya was roaming around the streets thinking what he would give to you tomorrow. He stopped by in a pink-wall bakery that Myungsoo peered on last time. There are lots of customers inside. Hoya entered to this bakery.

“Welcome to Lockets Bakery,” a tall guy welcomed him. Hoya bowed at him and gives him a smile.

“Table for one?” the tall guy asked.

Hoya shook his head.

“Ani, I’m just here to buy a cake for my friend’s birthday tomorrow,” the tall guy nods.

“So, what kind of cake does your friend likes?” he handed Hoya a menu. Suddenly, someone called the tall guy’s name.

“Minho, Oreo Vanilla Cheesecake is up!” the baker shouted from the counter.

“Okay! Wait a sec!” the tall guy named Minho replied back.

“Sir, just look over through the menu and tell me what you want for your friend I’ll be back,”

Hoya nods and looks through the menu. He spotted the Strawberry Cheesecake. He remembered that you love strawberry so much.  

Minho came back to Hoya’s table. Hoya looked up and smiled at him.

“Uhmm.. I want this Strawberry Cheesecake.” He pointed at the menu. Minho nods and went off to store room. But Hoya called him back.

“Wait,” Minho turned around.

“Yes?”

“Do you mind if I can watch or do with the baker how to make this? I want it to be special,” Minho beamed at him then nod.

“Of course sir, this way please,” Minho led him through the store room. Hoya saw a young boy that looks around Hoya’s age or older than Hoya, who was concentrating to make a cake.

“Key-ah, look what we have, a new customer and he wants to bake a special cake that he want for his friend with you,” Minho said. Minho pats Hoya’s shoulder and went back to work.

Key looked up and came towards him. Key gave him a warm welcome.

“Come in, com in. I’m Kim Kibum by the way or just call me Key. I’m the baker and the owner of this bakery,” Key held out his hand. Hoya gleefully shook his hand.

“I’m Hoya,” he introduced himself.

“Hmm.. strange name you got there. But anyway nice to meet you now, what should I do for you today, Hoya?”

Key got a chair and motioned Hoya to sit down beside him.

Key tied his apron back. Hoya scratched the back of his head.

“Uhmm.. I have a friend. Her birthday is tomorrow.. So.. I want to bake a cake for her to apologize since I did something wrong to her. Do you mind if I can bake it with you?” Key smirked at him and stood up.

“No problem. We can bake it. What kind of cake did she likes?” Key tossed an apron to Hoya.

“Strawberry Cheesecake,” Hoya grinned. “She loves strawberry,” he continued.

Key nods. “Hmm.. that’s rare. I only know one or two person who loves strawberry cheesecake, including me. She’s my favorite customer and she always ordered that cake,” Key smiled as he remembered the girl who always orders and who always pleads Key to watch him bake her favorite cheesecake.

“What’s her name, by the way?” Key asked.

“Yojeong,” Hoya replied as he helps Key preparing the ingredients and other stuff. Key widened his eyes.

“Wait, do you mean Shin Yojeong?!”

Hoya gave him a puzzled look.

“Yes, Shin Yojeong. You know her?” Hoya tilted his head.

“She’s my favorite customer that I was talking about just now. How do you know her?” Hoya nod and a smile formed in his lips.

“She’s a childhood enemy.” Hoya smirked.

“Oh.. She didn’t mention you to me. Since she mentioned her friends called, The Infinite and Yuuki,” Hoya frowned by the thought that you didn’t mention anything about him.

‘Did she really hate me so much?’

“But she once mentioned someone that keeps on bothering her every day, and I think that’s you. Since you mentioned earlier that she’s your childhood enemy,” Key went to the fridge to get some strawberries.

“We are pretty close, so close. I treat her as my little sister since I’m an only child. I just moved here a year ago and she’s the one who helped me in everything. I’m here in Seoul to study in college and this shop gave by my parents since they know that I love to bake. But now I’m not alone. You saw the tall guy outside? He’s my friend and my housemate and classmate. We both live in the same dorm,” he continued.

Hoya nods in understanding.

“You said you want to give this cake for her, right? I already made a cake for her tomorrow I know you know that there will be a surprise party for her, right?” Hoya nods.

“So, what size do you want it to be?” Key asked.

“Since you already baked a cake for her, let’s make a medium one.” Hoya said and smile.

“Okay! Let’s make it!!” Key gleefully said.

Key taught Hoya how to do things. And do the things right.

“Aish you’re so messy. Just whisk it like this so you won’t make any mess, don’t whisked it that fast,” Key said. Hoya understands and continues mixing the ingredients.

“Hoya, you said you want to make a ‘special cake’ for my dongsaeng?” Hoya nod sheepishly.

“Why ‘special’?” Key questioned.

“Let me get this straight, this is the only way I could apologize to her so I want it to be special. But, I think it would be awkward. Because, we’re enemies and I don’t know why am I doing this all of a sudden? I’m afraid that she won’t gonna accept this.” Hoya continues to spread the icing all over the cake. Key suspiciously eyed him.

“You have a point there. It is awkward for you to give her this since the both of you were enemies ever since,” Hoya grinned and nod his head.

“So, what are you going to do to make Yojeong accept this?” Hoya shrugged. He doesn’t know either how will you accept it since you hate him so much.

After a few minutes, the cake is almost done. Key let Hoya do the rest since Key was busy baking the other cakes for the customers. Hoya was focusing on the cake, trying not to ruin it, again. Until the last décor he put on the cake he wiped his sweat away and smiled proudly at the cake.

Key came over and put his arm around Hoya’s shoulder.

“You did a good job there.” Hoya smiled.

“Hyung,” Hoya muttered.

“Yes?” Key answered.

“Do you think she’s going to love it?” Hoya asked in serious-nervous tone.

“Of course she will love it. It’s a Strawberry Cheesecake!” Key proudly said.

“Yes it is a Strawberry Cheesecake, but will she accept it? I mean will she accept it from her arch foe? “Hoya glanced at Key.

Key just shrugged, he doesn’t know either. Key pats Hoya’s shoulder.

“She will,” Key muttered with a smile.

Hoya smiled widely. Thank you to Key for giving him a courage and hope.

“Are you going to leave that here or are you going to take it home?”

“I’m going to take it home,” Key nods and he gave him a pink box.

“Here put the cake here, then tied it with this ribbon.” Hoya did as he told.

Minho came to the store room and he sat at the chair.

“Key, all of the customers had left already and I already closed the bakery.” Minho took of his suit.

“Okay. Oh Minho, don’t forget to remind me the cake for Yojeong’s party tomorrow. And this boy is Yojeong’s arch enemy,” Minho widened his eyes.

“Jinjja? You’re Lee.. Lee Howan? No, no Lee Yowon. No that seems wrong, what’s your name again?”

“Lee Howon but call me Hoya,” Hoya held his hand out and Minho shook it.

“Ah yes. Yojeong was once mentioned you to me,” Minho said.

“And to me!”Key added.

The three of them laughed. They stay a couple more hours and they talk and know each other.

Key glance to his watch and stood up. The three of them went outside the bakery and Key locked the door and secured everything before they leave. Key and Minho faced Hoya.

“Nice meeting you Hoya,” Key bowed and so is Minho.

“Nice meeting you too two,” Hoya bowed back.

“See you tomorrow at Yojeong’s party, okay? Be there! And don’t forget the cake you bake.”

“Yes hyungs. Thank you so much for today,” Hoya bowed at them again.

“You’re welcome and when you’re not busy please dropped by to my bakery, okay?” Hoya nods and bowed again.

“Okay we have to go now. Take care, see you tomorrow!” Key and Minho waved at him and he waved back.

Hoya began to walk holding a box tight to his grip.

‘I wish she will love this.’

 

A/N: I already updated a new chap!!! ^^ *claps* So what do you think, will Yojeong accept Hoya's cake? Or Hoya will get hurt, again? (oooppppsss) XDD hhahaha~ ^^ weee~ anyway...I borrowed Pynkfaery's Lockets Bakery from her fic called LOVE GAME (LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37435/love-game-shinee) . Mushy, mian if I didn't ask for permission. ><

Comments are <3 and my inspiration ^^ Thank you! AND welcome to the NEW READERS!

Thank you so much for subscribing ^^ Me Love :) hihihihi~ I wish u all like this chap :)