Different Hoya

I Realized that I Love Her

 

 

It’s Wednesday, you woke up early to cook breakfast for you and for Yejun. As usual you walk towards the window and opened it. You glance at the window in front of you from the other house. Concern is in your eyes.

“I wonder how he was doing,” you muttered.

You walk back to your bed to wear your slippers and went downstairs. You tied your hair up while walking down the hallway and stretched up your arms in the air.

You abruptly stopped when you saw the light in the kitchen was . You peered over and saw Yejun professionally cooking breakfast. He wore a pink apron which is owned by you, he flip over the omelet without breaking it. He toasts bread, he cooked fried rice, and he prepared the table nicely.

You went over and hugged him from behind.

“Look at that, Yejunnie is making breakfast!” you cheerfully said.

He smiled and patted your hands that was surrounding on his waist.

“I just thought that I want to make a breakfast for my noona,” he gave you a grin. You hugged him tightly, “You did a good job,” you chuckled.

You break free from the hug and sat at the nearest seat. Yejun took out the omelet from the pan and placed it on the plate. He carried the plate to the table. Yejun sat on the opposite side of you. You clapped your hand and shouted, “Thank you for the food!” then you grabbed the chopstick on your side.

You took a bite of the omelet, your face got brightened and a smile lit on your face. Yejun was looking at you, waiting for your reaction.

“It was so good! Since when did you learn how to cook? And why didn’t I know that you know how to cook?” you pouted. Yejun made a face.

“What do you mean since when? What do you mean you didn’t know that I cook? Of course you know that, you’re just too preoccupied and busy lately and I think you forgot,” Yejun put a sad face. You stood up from your seat and came towards him and gave him a big tight hug.

“I’m sorry Yejunnie…” you hugged him even tighter. Yejun smiled, hugging by you makes him feel better and forgives you right away.

“It’s okay, noona. Just don’t forget about it again, okay?” Yejun held out his pinky. “Promise?” you smiled at it then you interlaced your pinky to his, “Promise.” He smiled back at you.

He glanced to his watch then grabbed his bag, “I have to go noona,” he gave you a peck on the cheek.

 “It’s 6am and it’s too early,” you munched on your food.

“Sorry, have to be at school early.”

He opened the door and bid a goodbye to you. You gave him a big wave. “Be careful, okay?” you shouted. He nod and went off.

Now, you’re all alone.

After eating a scrumptious breakfast made by Yejun, you put the dishes away and went up to your room to get ready for school. You need to be there early too.

 

You locked the main door and the gate before leaving, going to school. You fixed the strap of your bag to your shoulders as you were carrying three heavy files in your arms. You wrapped your arms into it then started to walk.

You stopped when you spotted Hoya locking their gate and ready to go to school.

“Why is he so early today?” you muttered under your breath. You slowly approached him.

“Hey!” you greeted. He looked in your way and greeted back, “Yo.”

“How are you doing? Was your fever gone?” you worriedly asked. He just nodded his head then he started to walk down the sidewalk. You came after him.

“Oh, then, that’s good to hear,” you gave him a smile that made his heart melt inside. The two of you awkwardly walking down the street, no one does dare to talk. You hugged tightly the file in your arms and tried to think of something to say.

You were surprise because today is not the unusual day like before. Fighting, never ending shouting and snapping to each other. Hoya is a bit different today, you know that he’s not sick anymore but he’s acting pretty weird this morning.

Thinking, you almost tripped on the stones in front of you, but Hoya caught you on time, again.

“Will you watch where you are walking at?” he said in a little bit annoyance tone. You slowly stood up and Hoya released you.

“Sorry,” that’s all you can say.

“Give me those.” He snatched the heavy files from your arms. You were shocked. You tilted your head, wondering what he ate today and what is he doing.

“Why are you still standing over there? Move your feet,” he snapped. You came back to your senses and began to walk down the street behind him. It’s still awkward walking with him today.

The school is blocks away but you can see your friends at the gate waiting for the both of you. Sungjong was waving at you with a bright smile, you waved back at him. Sunggyu was suspecting that the two of you will bump into each other or something that will make you mad. But seeing the both of you so distant to each other and you – smiling brightly as ever.

As the two of you approached, the others were feeling something strange that was going on. They can’t believe what they were seeing today. Sunggyu knows whose files were those in Hoya’s arms, because those were the files he used to read a few days ago. Sunggyu leaned to Woohyun and whispered,

“Something is fishy today.” Woohyun looked to the both of you. He furrowed his eyebrows then tried to shook it all off. It is impossible that the two of you were not fighting.

“Hey!” Yuuki greeted you, “Hey,” you greeted back.

“Hi baby girl! How were you doing?” Woohyun slung his arms around you.

Hoya flinched to the pet name that Woohyun called you. Jealousy grew inside of him. Everybody is going inside the campus but the others can’t resist being curious what was happening to the cat and dog that supposed to fight every morning, especially L.

__*__*__*__*__

It’s lunch time. Students fill the tables at the cafeteria, having fun chatting with their friends. Everyone was at the cafeteria already saving two seats for the two people who hasn’t come yet.

You pick up the five heavy files then went out from the bathroom. You have to hurry up because everyone is waiting for you at the cafeteria. You hurriedly went out, the next thing you knew the files that were on your arms were all on the floor, scattered.

“Oh no,” you cried. A guy helped to pick all those papers and give it to you. You glance up as you saw Hoya in front of you.

“You’re not looking to where you are walking, again.” He gave all the papers to you.

“What’s with these papers? Do you have to carry these things all around the school?” he asked, annoyed.

“Err. Yeah. I have a meeting later so I have to take all of this,” you replied. You both stood up, he snatched the files from you again.

“I’ll carry this, go to the cafeteria now. I’ll take this,” he insisted.

“No its okay I’ll carry it, you don’t have-“

“And then what? You’ll gonna bumped into someone again and then you cried out as you see your papers flying everywhere again?” you frowned. You didn’t argued anymore and let him do what wants to do.

Both of you entered the cafeteria; all pair of eyes is on you two. Gossips overflow the cafeteria.

“So it is true that two of them are dating!” a girl exclaimed. “Don’t be ridiculous, probably he was just helping her,” a girl hoped. “…and where did you find out that they were dating?” she added. “Just my instincts,” a girl replied.

“That’s impossible because she’s dating Chunji, remember?” another girl said.

“Really?! My Chunji and her dating? Lucky!” a girl cried.

“OR they became friends already!” a girl cheered.

“OR they are having feelings for each other!” another girl guess.

The gossips won’t stop and you feel dizzy hearing those kinds of things. The two of you arrived at the table. They were all suspiciously eyed on the two of you.

“Please, don’t stare at me like that,” you plead. Everyone shrugged and continue eating their lunch and start to have a conversation.

“Where are all this gossips came from?” Yuuki asked, eating her chocolate ice cream. She turned to you and stared at you for a moment.

“What? I don’t know where this commotion came from. They all start to gossip nonsense!” Yuuki nods.

She sighed, “Gossips are gossips,”

“By the way,” Yuuki leaned on you and whispered, “…you two look good together,” she giggled. You slightly pinched her side.

“Okay, okay! I’m sorry,” she yelped.

__*__*__*__

The class ended, you bade goodbye to your friends and went out first.

You let a long sigh while walking, carrying seven files in your arms now. You glance to your watch; it’s still early before the meeting starts.

“Still early, I should get some refreshment,” you cheekily smiled. You skipped to the hallway, but suddenly a hand blocked your way. You glance at the hand with a cola in that hand, you turned your head to the person who owns the long hand.

He smiled at you and you automatically smiled back.

“You need some refreshment?” he smirked at you. Your heart does this flip-thingy, but not like it used to pound like crazy before.

He handed you the can. You slowly reached for it.

“Chunji-ah, how did you know?”

“Hmm... let us say that I can tell what’s in the future?” he sheepishly smiled. You shook your head.

“Nah, liar.” You chuckled.

“Am not!” he protested.

The two of you started to walk. You can hear gossips even though they whispered it in low tone. You let a long sigh again.

“Why a long sigh?” Chunji asked.

“Nothing,” you gave him a sweet smile. Chunji saw the files in your arms, he snatched it from you.

“I’ll take this,” he put it in his arms. You can’t resist if that’s what he wants. You just thanked him.

“Where are you heading anyway?” he asked. You open the cola.

“Meeting,” you took a sip. He nodded.

“Anyway, I heard Hoya was sick? Is he okay now?”

“Yes, he’s fine now. But he’s acting weird today though,” you took another sip. Chunji tilted his head.

“Why is that?” he curiously asked. You shrugged.

“He’s so different today, I don’t know why.”

“What do you mean ‘different’?”

“We usually fight every day, but today is so different from the other day that we don’t fight. I think I’m just used to fighting with him everyday that’s why I’m saying this kind of things,” you chuckled.

“Maybe,” Chunji shrugged.

You two arrived at the meeting room; the both of you stood either of the side of the door. He handed you the files.

“Thank you Chunji,” you took the files.

“Anytime,” he gave you a flashy smile. You smiled at him back.

“Uhm… I have to go now,” you reached for the doorknob, but Chunji grabbed your hand. You stared at him.

“Why?” you gave him a puzzled look.

“Uhm…” he scratched the back of his neck.

 “Are you free this coming Saturday?” he put his hands in his pocket.

“Saturday?” you took a long time to answer.

“Hmm… I think so. Why?” you hugged the files tighter.

“Uh… if it’s okay… that… uhm…” Chunji scratched the back of his head.

“What?” you blinked. You made his heart fluttered by the blink of your eyes.

“If you’re free… can you go to my mom restaurant?” hope was in his eyes.

“Oh… S-sure! Where is your mom restaurant?” you stuttered.

“I’ll just… pick you up. If that’s okay?” he gave you a shy smile.

“Oh sure, it’s okay.” You agreed.

“Well, that’s great! Uhm… see you this Saturday then,” he wave and ran. You waved back at him.

You hugged your files even tighter this time and you let out a long sigh and a big smile in your face.

Did he just ask me out? You wondered. You shook the thought away and enter the room.

A shadow appeared behind the lockers. A sad expression was in his face, mixed emotions grew inside him.

“He asked her out, eh?” he shook his head.  “…and another fail drink,” he look at the juice in his hand.

He turned to go and walk through the empty hallway; you can see a man sad figure. 

 

A/N: ANNYEONG!! :) I'm back and still alive! LOL XD How are you my beloved readers? I miss you all so much >< So here's the new chapter, how was it? was it okay?? *hides* tell me! :)) I know that I promised that I'll make Hoya happy, but please wait for it :) It's not the time yet.. hihihihi~ and remember the 'unexpected things' that I mentioned on the previous chapter? :) I already reveal a tiny clue in this chapter. Let me know if you find it, hihihihi~ lalalala :)) and thank you so much for your understandings :) This is why I love you all so  much :) *gives ur biases* LOOL XDD and what else? oh! the Minwoo-look-alike crush LOL XDD yes he really looks like Minwoo ♥♥♥ and he has his hair cut so handsome! hihihihi :) I won't be seeing him in 3weeks :( But that's okay :) hiihiihii.. I'm going to miss him SO MUCH :"""> ANYWAY! Thank you for reading, for your lovely comments, and esp for subscribing :)

Don't forget to leave your lovely/precious comments ^^ They are my inspiration :"> !!! :)