Avoid or not?

I Realized that I Love Her

 

It has been a month since Hoya saw YoonAh around. He sighed in relief as he won’t gonna deal with her again like the other days that had been a hell when he’s with her.

Hoya passed by the Lockets Bakery, he stopped when he saw a familiar figure inside the shop. He was about to go when suddenly someone opened the door. Hoya froze in his place, as if his world had stopped when he saw you. You were surprised when you saw him too. It has been a month since you last saw him. The time that Yoonah kissed him, you were disgust by the thought and it feels like a blade grind your heart in pain.

But the truth is you really missed him. You missed everything about him. But you think that you’re just being stupid because he’s all YoonAh now.

Somehow, his heart lightened when he see you again after a month. He wanted to bring you in his arms and hugged you tightly. To be honest, Hoya seems like missed you more than you did. He hasn’t seen you in weeks but now his day was complete and bright like a sun.

Yojeong-ah… he mentally mentioned your name in his mind.

He slightly smirked and waved his hand a bit in front of you.

“Yo,” he greeted. You just stood there looking in his eyes. You want to move but you just couldn’t, you were like glued in that place where you were standing.

Hoya can tell through your eyes that you wanted to say something to him but he just can’t read what it is. You shoved him on the way then you walk fast as you went home. Hoya’s heart sank. He looked sad after he saw your eyes in pain.

What’s wrong with her? He watches you until you disappeared. He lifted his head up then let out a deep sigh.

*___*___*___*

All the seniors in Seoul High School are getting busier day by day. Their entrance exam was approaching and so is their graduation ceremony. You were in a library that day with Yuuki studying for the entrance exam.

As a screech sound of the open door stopped you from reading and automatically looked up to the door to see who came in. Your eyes slightly widened when you saw a figure came in, he looked your way but you immediately looked away.

Even here, is he trying to test me or something? You bit your lip to the thought. Since he came inside you can’t put your mind in one place.

You were waiting for someone to come and sat beside Hoya and began to flirt with him, but no one came. You took a peek to see him sitting on the table just in front of your table. You immediately ducked in your book then peaked out again.

She’s not around, eh? Well, it has been a month since I last saw her and she’s not with us during lunch including him. I think I should be happy, right? You shook off the thought and continue reading.

You reread all the articles that you have been reading but still there’s nothing came into your mind since he came. However, you felt your heart heavy when he first came. There’s still the pain that you have been covered in weeks now, the pain that was bothering you until now.

You want to get out from this place, seeing him is too painful for you to handle. You’re not ready to face him and tell him what you really feel.

The bell rang and you automatically stood up and packed your things and stormed out of the library with Yuuki. You both went to the cafeteria and joined the two groups in one long table. Yes, two groups which means ‘Infinite and Teen Top were on the same table now’. Students were shocked too. They didn’t expect this after the big fight had begun a year ago. They didn’t expect that these two groups will be friends again and gather all up together.

The maknaes waved at you with an irresistible big smile on their faces, you can’t help but to smile too. Chunji and L can tell that you have been thinking something that bugs you all the time.

You sat between Woohyun and Yuuki.

Woohyun slung an arm around you and pull you close to him.

“So, how’s my baby girl?!” Woohyun pinched your cheeks as you yelped in pain.

“Ooops, sorry,” he let you go.

You cleared your throat to answer his question. You wanted to say that you’re just okay, but you knew that he will interrogate endlessly until you give up and spill everything to him.

“I’m fine, have lots of things to do! So, I have to eat lunch quickly!” you give him a fake grin.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute! Okay, eat your lunch quickly!” Woohyun cooed.

You nodded and begin to eat. L knows that you were just acting that way so they don’t get worried, well he is.

L wants to get rid of your pain, but how?

Hoya entered the cafeteria, heading to the long table. He sat across you, but you suddenly stood up.

Oh he came, good timing. You mentally said.

“I have to go now, have to do something at the offices, see you later!” You waved at them then left.

Is she avoiding? Hoya stood up and walked away.

“Yah, where are you going?!” Sunggyu shouted. Hoya waved his hand while walking and disappeared.

*___*___*___*

You were still at the office still studying, you prefer there than any other places that you could possibly see Hoya around. You finished two books now and answered them correctly. Well, not all are correct some of it were.

The bell rang, you looked to the watch. It’s time to go home. You packed your things up, then your phone beeped.

Yah! Yojeong-ah, where are you?! I’ve been looking all over the place for you. Anyway, I can’t accompany you going home have so much things to do, mianhe >< I’ll make it up to you, neh? Take care and go home safely! Text me when you arrive home, ok? <3 – Yuuki =3

You let out a sigh. I don’t want to go home alone. I might bump into him.

You grab you bag and head out.

You walked slowly towards the gates of the school. You glanced up in the sky.

“I wish it won’t rain,” you muttered.

You continued walking down the sidewalk as you tightened your grip to your backpack.

There are so many things running in your mind, walking alone made you think deeper in your thoughts, thought that can deepen the wound in your heart.

You abruptly stopped when someone came out from the market.

“Thank you ajhussi,” he bowed.

You widened your eyes when you saw him. You looked down and past by him. Hoya ran into you and he grabbed your wrist. He made you turned you around to face him.

“What?” you said in a cold tone.

“Where are you going? Are you heading home?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll take you home,” Hoya said.

“No thanks,” you firmly replied. You shove his hand away then you past by him. Hoya reached out for your wrist again. He let you turned to his again.    

“What’s wrong with you? Are you avoiding me?”

Yes. “No,” you looked to the other way avoiding his gazes.

“Liar,” you rolled your eyes.

“I don’t have the time with this,” you turned your back at him.

“Yojeong!” Hoya shouted.

“WHAT?!” you turned around.

“Talk to me!”

“Why would I? I don’t want to talk to a guy like you,” you muttered.

“Why?” Hoya questioned.

You shook your head, “I just… don’t want to,”

“Why?!” Hoya barked.

“I DON’T KNOW! Just go to Yoonah if you want to talk to someone. Don’t interrupt me, don’t show your face to me anymore!” you stomped your feet and walked out.

Hoya didn’t know what to do, his heart drop when you says those things to him. He ran after you before you turn into the corner.

He grabbed onto you.

“Yejeong,” you tried to get away from his grip but you’re getting weak and he’s stronger than you think.

You turned around to him. He was about to say something but he stopped and didn’t know what to say after he saw you cried for the first time.

Hoya loosened his grip on you, now you have the power to push him.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” you hollered. You carelessly cross the street. Hoya saw a truck coming on your way, he ran as fast as he could to push you out of the road.

“Yojeong look out!!” you turned and saw the truck coming on your way. You shut your eyes tight, when suddenly a pair of strong arms wraps your waist.

BANG!!

The two of you fell down at the other side of the road. Hoya was hugging you protectively. You opened your eyes as you feel his warm breath from your neck. You harshly shoved him away.

“Get off of me!” you stubbornly shout.

“Yah! You almost die and I saved your life! You should thank me,”

“I don’t need it. You should have let me die,” you muttered.

so that I won’t feel this pain anymore. You shook your head.

“Are you crazy?!”

You spun around, “Yes! I’m crazy!!” I’m crazy because of you, idiot. “Are you happy now?!”

“No, I’m not! Not until you’ll tell me what is going on with you.” Hoya coldly said.

“Why do you care?!” you coldly replied.

“Because I care about you!” you stopped from your tracks. A tear slid down your cheeks once again.

Hoya approached you, he hold on to your shoulders.

“I care about you, Yojeong-ah since then,”

You hatefully stared at him, “Liar, you only care about Yoonah! You were saying this because you miss Yoonah!” you hit his chest for a hundredth time. Hoya gripped your wrist.

“Why are you bringing up Yoonah all of a sudden, huh?” Hoya looked through your eyes. You can’t look straight to his eyes.

“Answer me, Yojeong. WHY?!”

You can’t get enough of this. You looked straight in his eyes.

“BECAUSE I’M JEALOUS OF HER BECAUSE SHE HAD THE GUTS TO HOLD ONTO YOU LIKE THAT, I’M JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE’s SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH YOU.” Hoya froze.

“I’M IN PAIN WHENEVER I SEE YOU TWO TOGETHER AND SHE MADE IT WORST WHEN SHE KISSED YOU. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON WITH ME? OKAY! I like you,” you whispered the last three words.

Hoya was speechless. You looked through his eyes. You shoved his hand away then you ran to your house. You slammed the door shut then ran upstairs.

You closed the door of your room. You leaned in to the door and slid down; you wrapped your arms to your legs and buried your face to your arms.

 You phone suddenly rang, you held it out and saw the ID’s number.

It was Hoya.

You remove the battery immediately and slammed it beside you.

I don’t know what to do now; I don’t know how to deal with this anymore. I can’t hold this pain anymore. 

 

(Idk what to say so no author's note.. LOL XD I'm speechless!! I hope you all enjoy reading it ^^) Please do leave some comments ^^ they are my energy to keep on writing! :)

songhyunki :)