Hoya's Noona

I Realized that I Love Her

 

It was Monday; your eyes fluttered open as the sun shines through your room. You lazily stood up and glance at the clock. You heaved a sigh. ‘It’s Monday, again.’ You went to your window to open it, you saw a familiar man from the other window.

You stared at him for a long time and he stared back at you. His stares made you flinched, as if it was the scariest stare you have ever seen from him. You noticed that he was become pale.

“Are you okay?” you worriedly asked. He stared at you again, now it’s deeper than a minute ago.

“Do I look okay to you? After what I’ve got through these days, do I look okay?” he hissed, clenching his fist into a tight ball.

“Excuse me?” you gave him a puzzled look.

“See?” he weakly smirk and he left you on the window. You scratched your head; you’re clueless to what he was saying.

You don’t feel like picking a fight with him because of his serious and scary look he gave you.  You just went back to your senses and do the same routine that you do every morning.

__*__*__*__

It’s lunch in your school. You busily checking the papers that the secretary gave you, you can’t imagine that you’ve already through with the other works. You hastily review the papers then you packed up your things.

You went to the cafeteria and saw your friends, Yuuki stood up and waved at you. You came running to them and you sat on the vacant seat. You saw another one vacant seat but you remained quiet. You suddenly thought what had happened earlier in the morning, you’ve never seen him acted like that before.

You went to the counter to get food. You went back on the table then began to eat. All pair of eyes was on you, you looked into them and gave them a what-look.

“Where have you been the other day, noona? You didn’t go with us on the bakery,” Sungjong pouted cutely.

You ruffled his hair, “Mian, Chunji took me somewhere the other day,” you grinned at them. They all nodded.

“At least, Hoya hyung is not here or else he would react again,” Sungyeol secretly whispered at Dongwoo, and he nodded.

Sunggyu burst in the cafeteria and he ran towards your table, huffing and puffing.

“Sorry I’m late I did something else,” he sat on the vacant seat.

“Where’s Hoya?” he suddenly asked, looking around the cafeteria and to the others. Everyone shrugged.

“Woohyun?” Sunggyu turned his head to him.

Woohyun shrugged, “I don’t know, he said he’s gonna go somewhere but I don’t know where. And he looks pale and weak,” Woohyun poked his food.

You thought you’re the only one who noticed that he was getting pale. You didn’t say anything and you just finished all your food.

_*_*_*_*_

The teacher dismissed you early today since you don’t have any works to do, you went straight home. While your other friends have tons to do, you offered them a help but they refused and told you to go home and have some rest. It’s their turn to work now.

You arrived home; as you first step on your house you smell a delicious aroma from the kitchen. You went there and saw your mom cooking a delicious soup.

“Hey there, pumpkin, you’re early today. Why is that?” she concentrated mixed the soup.

“My teacher dismissed us early today and I don’t have works to do, but the others have. So I went home early,” you grinned at her. She patted your head then continued mixing soup.

“Is that so?” you nodded. “I see.”

“Why are you cooking dinner so early?” you asked. You sat at the kitchen table.

“I won’t be able to cook later because I have business trip later at night so I won’t be home in two days including your dad. So only you and Yejun will be here, I actually cooked sushi, kimchi, bibimbap and others. It’s good in two days, isn’t it? And I will live your allowances too.” You nodded in understanding.

“And also, can you do me a favor? I called Hoya earlier to tell him that I cook a soup I told him that I will drop some soup for him. Could you give this to Hoya? I know that it’s his favorite and the sushi too,”

You can’t refuse to your mom, since you have weaknesses when it comes to your mom. She put a plenty of soup in a bowl and she covered it with a plastic wrapper and so the sushi.

Before you go to his house you changed into your comfortable clothes and went running downstairs. You saw your mom leaving already; she gave you a quick peck.

“You’re leaving already? I thought-“

“Something came up have to be there now. Lock the doors okay and please give this to Hoya. Thank you! And,” she kissed you again.

“Kiss Yejun for me, bye!” she went to the car then drove off. You sighed and went outside you locked the door and the gate before you go to Hoya’s.

You entered to their gates and stepped into the front of their door. You rang the door bell. You waited as you are tapping your finger to the hot bowl in your hands.

You rang it again, this time there’s still no one answering. You twisted the door knob, to your surprise it’s not locked. You didn’t hesitate to go in since Hoya’s parents were okay with it because you were like their daughter too.

You crept inside, and then you look around if anybody’s home. But there’s no sign of anyone in the house, you called for him but there’s no answer. You went to their kitchen; you put the bowl and the sushi on the table. You began to wander around the house you might spot Hoya somewhere, but no one’s there. You took a step upstairs, wondering where Hoya’s room was. You opened the first door that was on your right, the room was clean and empty, it was a guestroom you closed the door then moved to the next door.

You opened the next door and it was a master bedroom, it’s Mr. and Mrs. Lee’s room, you closed it immediately, you moved to the next door and this time you feel nervous just by reaching out for the doorknob.  You grabbed it then twist it, the room was bright as the sun shine brightens the whole room, and the window was wide open too, you saw your room from there. You came towards his bed the pillow was on the floor so you picked it up, you fix the blanket.

You went to his desk there were books everywhere you can’t even see if it’s a desk or not. There’s a group photo of Infinite’s with you and Yuuki and there’s a picture of him too. You looked around to his room but there’s no sign of him.

“Where is he? He’s not downstairs so he’s here, but where?” you muttered. You stepped out of his room and closed the door quietly. You saw another room, curious, you went to it. You slowly opened it. It’s a pink room with girl stuffs, dolls were on the shelves and books too. The room was so clean and on the bed you see it was neatly made but a body was lying on it. You peeked through behind those thick glasses then you saw the boy’s face. You gasped when you saw him; he was hugging a picture frame.

He was lying with his stomach and his head was lying side view which it will make your neck hurt when you wake up and his leg was on the floor, you actually don’t understand his position. You get the picture frame from him, he moved a bit while you stop and your heart beats fast. You thought that he’s going to wake up, but to your surprise he didn’t. You put the picture frame back to the nightstand beside the bed.

To your pity you fixed his position, you lifted his legs and you took off his shoes. Honestly, you don’t know what you’re doing right now. You’re body was moving automatically.

You looked at him again, he’s getting paler than earlier. You frowned at the sight of just looking at him. You touched his forehead you gaped when you felt how hot his forehead was. Cold sweats were coming out from his head to his neck, and he shivers from coldness. You’re panicking. You don’t know what to do. You took the blanket then you tucked him to it.

You tried to wake him up, he slowly open his eyes.

“Noona?” he weakly muttered. You were taken aback. “Noona?” you repeated.

He was reaching for you, but he can’t. A tear slid down on his vulnerable face. You were shocked what just happened to him.

“Noona…” he slowly closed his eyes again. Calling for his noona all over again, you glance at the picture frame that he was hugging a minute ago. A picture of a beautiful girl, smiling brightly as ever, her eyes was smiling too, and you can tell that she was very happy.

Flashbacks came popping in to your mind, as you recalled the stories about the beautiful noona that was on the picture.

The Lee Family was preparing everything for their family outing to their province. They have to go back there since it’s a feast day in one whole week. All of them were ready to go except for Lee Soonkyu or Sunny for her nickname.

She came out of the room with a big luggage with her.

“Sunny dear, why are you taking so many clothes with you?” Mrs. Lee asked. Rising her brows, Sunny looked at his father for a while then he began to talk.

“She wants to stay longer there with her friends… so I let her go… and..” Mr. Lee sheepishly scratched his head.

“No, you’re not going anywhere, young lady!” Mrs. Lee stormed off but Sunny grabbed her wrist.

“Umma, please, just once, then after that it’s over.” Mrs. Lee eyed Mr. Lee. She heaved a sigh then gave in.

“Fine, okay.” Sunny jumped up and down then she hugged her mom and gave her a peck on her cheeks. Mrs. Lee smiled motherly and looked at her happy daughter.

After a week, Mr. and Mrs. Lee and Hoya arrived home, just the three of them. Because Sunny stayed at their province a couple more days, Sunny will go home after three days.

Hoya sat at the couch with a toy in his hands, playing with it. His mom sat across him.

“Mom, when will noona get home?” Hoya blinked his eyes many times.

“Soon son,” Hoya frowned. “But I miss noona,” Hoya frowned more.

Mrs. Lee came to him and bring him to her arms and tightly hugged him.

“She’ll be back, honey. Don’t be sad now, okay?” Hoya and Mrs. Lee rubbed nose, Hoya shrieked to giggles as he rubbed his nose to his mom.

Three days later, Mrs. and Mr. Lee were worrying about Sunny didn’t come home. They tried to call her, good thing she answered it right away. Sunny pleaded for two more days, because she and her friends were going to the mountains, hiking.

They agreed with it, but they are still both worried. Mrs. Lee sighed as she hung up the phone. Hoya came towards to his parents he tucked their shirts with an innocent-cute face.

“Mommy, is noona gonna be here soon?” his mom bent in his height. She Hoya’s cheek, and nod softly. Hoya beamed. But Mrs. Lee was worried about her daughter.

After two days, Hoya waited for his noona to come back, he patiently wait outside to see his noona first thing when she arrives. It’s already night but Hoya was still outside, waiting. Mrs. and Mr. Lee were worried, they tried to call her but there’s no one answering. Mrs. Lee went to Sunny’s room to look for a phonebook of her friends.

Mrs. Lee contacted everyone in their province, even her sisters and brothers.

One afternoon, a friend of Sunny called, Mrs. Lee was shocked by the news. The phone dropped on the floor, she was speechless. Mr. Lee came down running from upstairs, he came to her.

“What happened?” Mr. Lee worriedly asked.

“Our Sunny is…is…” Mrs. Lee began to tear up. She was trying to say it, but she just can’t.

“Is what?” Mr. Lee wiped her tears away.

Hoya hid behind the big vase, hearing his parent conversation. He was nervous what would his mother says about his sister.

“Missing,” she cried once more. “She was nowhere to be found now. They searched everywhere they think that she was lost in the mountains. They were searching for her 24 hours now, but there’s no sign of her,” Mrs. Lee buried her face to Mr. Lee’s chest, she bawled louder.

Hoya was shocked too he doesn’t know how to react. He started to cry and curled up like a ball behind the big vase.

The day after that, Mr. Lee and Mrs. are going to the province to find Sunny. Hoya would be left with his auntie.

Mrs. Lee came towards him and said, “Don’t worry, honey. We will find her,” she forced a smile just to make Hoya less worried. But it didn’t work to him.

Hoya has been waiting in days now, waiting for his parents and his noona to come back. His auntie was trying to comfort him, but he’s still sad and missed his noona so much.

After a couple of days, he was in front of the television uninterested to watch the cartoon. He was looking at the screen with a blank face. He suddenly stood up as he heard the sound of their car, a big smile curved in his lips. He came running out of the door. He stood behind the gate as he watched his parents coming out from the car.

His beautiful smile faded when he saw nothing but his parents only. He looks terrified. His mom approached him and gave him a tight hug. He felt his mom tears falling down from his arms. He began to cry too and hugged his mom back.

A tear formed in your eyes as you recalled what happened to his beloved sister. Hoya loved his sister so much they were very close to each other. That was when the Hoya you knew was the cold-scary Hoya you met. You unconsciously wiped his tears away.

‘Poor thing,’ you sadly thought.

“Noo-n-na, p-please s-s-t-tay.” Hoya muttered in his sleep. Tears rapidly came down from his eyes. You felt an ache urged through your heart as you watch him crying and pleading.

Suddenly, he stood up as he got a nightmare. He screams in pain, cold sweats on his forehead. You tried to calm him down, but he won’t.

You hold him tight as if he got possessed or something. Your heart hurts when you see him like this, you don’t know why are you acting like this to him or why was your heart hurting like this.

“I want my noona! Give her back! Please.” he screams with plead.

You can’t take it anymore so you hugged him tight. He stopped from screaming as he wrapped his arms around you. He buried his face to your neck as he bawled.

“Yojeong, I want my noona. I want my noona,” he hugged you tightly. You carelessly caressed his back and swung his body back and forth.

It was your first time to hear your name that was mentioned through his owned lips. He doesn’t call you in your name since you two were always fighting and screaming to each other.

It made your heart softened and it makes you feel better. You didn’t know why you were acting so gentle and nice to him. It’s not out of pitied, it was just you became like this.

And you don’t understand why your heart was aching when you saw him in pain now.

“Shhh.. she’ll be here, don’t worry. She will.” You patted his back again and you began to hum a tune. 

 

 

A/N: Hello guys! I’m sorry if I took so long before I update a new chapter, I have been busy with schools and my midterm is nearing and I have loads of projects to do. I have a project that is to be submitted on Monday and I HAVEN’T START YET *panics* Idk how to do it since I have other things to do. But I will do my best to start my project and I will pass it before the deadline. Anyway, moving on (I have to stop ranting about nonsense things here LOL XD) remember the ‘her’ that I mentioned on the first chapter of the story? So, that ‘her’ was Hoya’s Noona. Yes, he had a noona name Lee Soonkyu/Sunny. She was lost in the mountains and there was no sign of her body. Hoya loves his noona so much that he cried and got sick. Why did Hoya got sick anyway? Hihihi XD make a guess why. And I will reveal the answer on the next chapter.

Good news! To those who were pleading to make Hoya happy, I’ll give him happiness on the next chapter. Hihihi XDD Happy, happy? I know that there were no chapters that I hurt him because of Chunji Chunji Chunji. Now, on the next chapter he will deserve a BIG HAPPINESS ^^ and of course, in the future updates ^^

Please forgive my grammar errors up there if you spotted one. >_<

What do you think of this chapter?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT :)

WELCOME TO THE NEW READERS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING THIS FIC. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL GIVE MORE LOVE TO THIS FIC. :)