Almost kiss.

I Realized that I Love Her

 

 

:( I hope you ebjoy this chapter >< *hides*

---____---____---_____---

He was holding a photo of you and looking at it affectionately, but with a long sigh. He looked out of the window and sipped his hot chocolate. It was raining outside, seeing the rain made him smile, because the rain reminds him of you.

He remembered the time when the two of you were just little kids, secretly sneaking out of the house and play under the rain just the two of you. But, when you arrived home you can’t avoid your mom’s lectures.

He chuckled a bit when he remembers the moments when he’s with you, the moments that he spent time with the most, unlike now. He sighed again and glanced back to the window.

Suddenly, a hand patted his shoulder, he turned and sees Woohyun.

“Yah, what’s with a long sigh?” Woohyun asked. Woohyun sat at the opposite table from him.

“Nothing,” he shook his head

“You’re thinking about Yojeong again, huh?” Woohyun took his hot chocolate and leaned to his chair.

He nodded, “Everyday hyung, every day.”

“What are you going to do now?” Woohyun put his mug down.

“Yes, what are you going to do now?” Suddenly, Sunggyu appeared. He sat beside Woohyun.

The two of them were staring at him. He just shook his head; he doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t even know if his feelings for you are 100% true or not. He’s confused.

“Why don’t you confess to her?” Sunggyu suggested.

He shook his head again, “I don’t think that’s good, hyung.”

“Why not?” Woohyun asked.

“It’s complicated. I mean, don’t you guys noticed that Hoya hyung likes her?”

“Hmm… I haven’t noticed anything, but it looks like it. I don’t know.” Sunggyu let out a heavy sigh.

“Come on! You’re in love with her since when? When we were little?” Woohyun put down his mug then leaned forward.

“Hyung, it’s not confirmed yet,” he protest.

“What do you mean it’s not confirmed yet?  It’s already confirmed! That you love Yojeong.” Sunggyu insist.

“I don’t know hyungs’, I have to check about that.” The two hyungs nodded.

“We’re always here, don’t worry. We will support you no matter what happened!” Woohyun pumped his fist in the air.

“Yeah, what Woohyun just said we’re always here for you, okay?” Sunggyu patted his shoulder.

“Thank you, hyung.” He smiled.

___*___*___*___*___

“Chunji asked you out!” Yuuki shouted from the kitchen. Yejun stared at Yuuki for a moment then went back to his monitor.

“Yuuki, shush. Keep your voice down, you almost wrecked our house!” Yuuki sat at the stool.

“Yeah right, why are you telling me this now?” Yuuki stood up from the stool and went to the fridge.

“Uh… because you were so busy? I didn’t get a chance to talk to you?” you made a point.

“But I’m with you every lunch,” Yuuki frowned.

“Yes, you were with me every lunch but you went off as soon you finish your lunch!” you snapped. Yuuki can’t argue anymore because you were right.

She went to you and hugged you.

“Sorry,” she hugged you tight. You chuckled then hugged her back.

“It’s okay, at least now you know,” you smiled at her.

“So, when is your date with Mr. So-Handsome-especially-when-he-smiles, eh?” she nudged at you.

“Yuuki-ah, quit it.” You shove her hand away. Yuuki laughed her head off.

“Yah, stop teasing me,” you pouted. Yuuki came to you and hugged you again.

“Okay, I’ll stop.” She hugged you tightly.

“Anyway, the strange thing was it’s not like it used to be,” Yuuki tilted her head.

“What?” she gave you a puzzled look?

“I mean… the pounding thingy is gone,” you lowered your head but you continued, “…when he asked me out I didn’t felt anything. It was just like normal. He asked me out then I accept it. There’s no romantic thingy on me, did you get me Yuuki?” you slightly shook her.

“Oh come on! Chunji is just your big crush anyway! That doesn’t matter. What if your heart pounds again later when you two go on the date?” Yuuki guessed. You just shrugged because you don’t know the answer and you don’t want to think about this kind of stuff.

“I don’t think so,” you sighed.

“Yojeong-ah…” she patted your back. “…everything’s going to be fine. I think that ‘pounding thingy’ that you’re talking about was not for Chunji after all! I think someone deserves it more than Chunji.”

“Who would that person could be?” you asked.

Yuuki shrugged but an evil smile formed in her lips; she already think of someone who deserves that ‘pounding thingy’. You looked at her curiously and shook your head.

“Yuuki, I know that someone was on your mind. Stop it, okay?” you rolled your eyes.

“Okay, I’ll stop. Anyway, you haven’t answered my question. When is your date?” Yuuki took the bread then she brings it to .

“Later at 7,” you took a sip of your juice.

“What?! Later?! Seriously?!“ Yuuki widened her not so big eyes.

“You better get ready, now!”

“Why? It’s still early,” you continue eating your bread.  

“It’s not early! You should fix yourself and be pretty. Since you told me that he will take you to his mom’s restaurant! I’m sure that your mother-in-law would be happy to see you!” Yuuki chuckled.

You slightly smacked her arm, “What do you mean mother-in-law! You’re driving me crazy!” you rolled your eyes.

“Oh, I forgot you only want Hoya’s oppa mom to be your mother-in-law, Mrs. Lee Yojeong,” she stuck her tongue out and ran before you could touch her.

You stood up from the stool and carry the plate then put it on the sink. You went upstairs quietly, Yuuki stopped from running and she looked at you.

“Yah, Yojeongie! I’m just kidding,” Yuuki pouted and ran after you.

Yejun shook his head.

“Girls,” he smirked.

He held out his phone and punched the number 3 from his keypad.

“Yeoboseyo,”the other line picked up.

“Hyung!,Noona is leaving. She’s going out” Yejun said.

“With Chunji, yes, I know.” The person from the other line said in a hopeless tone.

“You know and you won’t gonna do anything about that?” Yejun sound confused, he knows that he’s talking with Hoya right now. But he can sense something else from him.

“I’m a no one to her anyway. So why would I spent my time planning to that kind of stuff? Yejun-ah I don’t know what to do anymore, I did everything but I think it was all wasted. I have to go, bye.”

Then, Hoya hung up. A sad, worried expression came across to Yejun’s face.

___*___*___*___

The doorbell rang; you jumped off of your seat. Yuuki slightly slap your bare shoulder.

“Hold still! Almost finish with your hair,” she put the final pin in your hair and you’re ready to go.

“Why did you fix me up, it’s just a dinner. It’s not a wedding,” you pouted.

“Leave it, you look beautiful anyway and what if it’s not just a date, but a family dinner? Eh eh?” she nudged at you.

“Oh please, it’s not! He didn’t mention anything,” You put the earring in your ear. Yuuki shrugged.

“Okay, it’s done! Look at my best friend, so beautiful!” she hugged you.

“Have a great time, ne? I’ll take care of Yejun,” she let go of the hug then she court you downstairs.

_*_*_*_

Chunji was patiently waiting for you at the living room. Yejun was standing in front of him with a cross arm and a fatherly expression in his face.

“Her curfew is 10:00,” Yejun suddenly spoke.

“E-excuse me?” Chunji looked at him.

“You heard me. I want her to be here by 10. If you didn’t bring her home by 10, you’re dead,” Yejun glared at Chunji.

Chunji knows that you had a brother but he doesn’t know if it’s older than you because he sounds like it. He just nodded at Yejun, but Yejun still glaring at Chunji.

Suddenly, you entered the living room. Chunji turned his head and stopped. He slowly stood up, affectionately looking at you and he gave you a killer smile.

Your knees trembled by his smile and you almost stumbled, but Chunji caught you on time. Yejun purposely coughed to ruin the moment of the two of you. You straightened up and went to the door.

“Remember, 10.” Yejun reminded Chunji. Chunji automatically nodded because he found Yejun scary though.

“What 10?” you curiously asked to Chunji. He just shook his head. “Nothing, let’s go,” he lead the way.

Yuuki waved to the two of you while Yejun is still glaring at Chunji.

You hop on to his car and fastened your seatbelt.

“Your brother is scary,” Chunji said bluntly.

“Why?” Chunji just shook his head and chuckled.

Minutes later, you two already arrived at Chunji’s mom restaurant. You were in awe when you saw it. You always saw this restaurant in newspapers, in news and in internet too. You never thought that Chunji owns this.

Chunji waved a hand in front of your face.

“Your family owns this restaurant?!” you asked, still surprised.

“Yes,” Chunji nodded. He led you the way. The waiter opened the door for the two of you and he bowed 90 degrees, “Good evening Mr. Chunji and Ms. Yojeong,” you bowed down to him too.

As the two of you went inside, you both stood in a big door, waiting for the waiter to open it. It was now open, you took a deep breath. You seemed nervous but stopped for a minute when you saw so many people in a long table.

“Yojeong-ah, meet my family,” Chunji whispered. You widened your eyes by the sight.

“Y-you didn’t tell me that we would meet with your family,” you tried to stay calm.

“Didn’t i? Really?” he raised a brow. And you nodded.

“Sorry,” Chunji scratched the back of his head.

Suddenly, you heard a loud voice from the long table.

“Hi Yojeong Noona!” the blonde guy waved. You waved back at him with a big smile on your face. Another guy waved at you and you willingly waved back. Everyone was looking in your way, two pink blushed appear in your cheeks.

An old woman came towards you, “Aigoo… Is this your girlfriend, Chanhee-ah?” the old woman looked at you.

“Uhm… Grandma, she’s not my-“

“Oh come one Chanhee. Don’t deny it. Come come. Sit beside granny,” she held you and went to the table. You turned around and see Chunji saying sorry to you.

You bowed to all the people at the table they gave you a warm welcome.

“Noona noona, sat beside me!” Taemin pull out the chair beside him.

“Okay, she will sat beside you Taeminnie-ah,” Chunji’s grandma said.

Onew waved his chicken drumstick at you with a smile, you waved back at him.

“Jinki, don’t play with the food and don’t use your hand,” grandma scold.

“But grandma this is how you eat the chicken,” Onew whined.

Everyone laughed.

Chunji went to your side to sit beside but stood up again.

“I forgot to introduce her to you all, this is Yojeong my friend,” you quickly stood up and bowed at them. They greeted you and introduced themselves to you. You grew dizzy and you can’t remember who’s who.

After the dinner, you two went out for a fresh air. You took a deep breath as you felt the cold breeze between your bare shoulders. Chunji took of his coat and he put it on to you.

“You might get a cold,”

“Thanks,” you muttered. You look at the starry sky, you see so many stars.

“There were many stars tonight,” Chunji looked at the sky. There were many stars.

“It is,” Chunji muttered.

“It’s beautiful!” you cheerfully said. Chunji looked at you.

“It is beautiful, like you,” you turned to him. You just give him a shy smile, “T-thanks,” you squeezed your left arm.

“I mean it, you look so beautiful tonight,” Chunji looked deeply in your eyes. He slowly leaning in, looking at your eyes lovingly. He slowly closed his eyes, but you were backing away.

*Is he going to kiss me? No… I mean… What to do?! I… Somebody save me!”

Suddenly, Chunji’s phone rang. He lowered his head and let out a sigh the he pick up his phone. You heaved a sigh, *Thank goodness!*

“Uhm…” he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

“I should take you home now,” you nodded. You went first but Chunji hold your wrist, “I’m sorry…” he lowered his head.

“It’s okay,” you fake a smile. Honestly, it’s not okay to you because that was unexpected. You shook your head while going inside the restaurant.

Chunji’s mom saw you and everyone else, “Mom, I’ll take Yojeong home now,” you smiled at them.

“Why so early?” Taemin pouted. “Noona, we will see each other again, right?” Taemin gave you a puppy eye.

You chuckled, “Yes, we will,”

Chunji’s mom approached you and gave you a hug, “Be home safe, okay? Take care too. I hope I can see you again,” you bowed at her.

Then Chunji’s grandma approached, ”See you some other time, okay? Chanhee-ah, you should take your girlfriend home safe, okay?”

Chunji was about to say something but his grandma cut him, “Just take her home,” Chunji nodded.

Everybody bid a goodbye to you and you bid back.

Onew cutely waving at you and you waved back.

Chunji opened the door of the car for you and you went inside, fasten your seatbelt and you put your purse in your lap.

Chunji start the engine and went off.

While driving, an awkward atmosphere was revolving inside the car. You looked outside, Chunji the radio to lessen the awkwardness. But it didn’t work.

The car arrived in front of your house. You unbuckled your seatbelt and so is Chunji. He went out of the car to open the door for you. You stepped outside and fix your dress. You two are now standing in front of the gate.

“About earlier,” Chunji spoke.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

You shook your head. You didn’t say anything because you don’t know what to say.

“Go inside now,” Chunji opened the gate for you. You just nodded.

You were about to go in but stopped.

“Thanks,” you smiled.

Chunji automatically smiled, “No problem. Good night.”

“Good night. Oh wait! Your coat,” you took off the coat and give it to Chunji then you wave.

“Bye!” you went inside.

Chunji just smiled and waited for your room to light up. He bring the coat to his face, he smelled your perfume.

*If that call didn’t come I should have kissed her!*

He snapped back. He went to the car and drove off.

____*____*____*____

A/N: Please forgive me if this chapter is a disaster :( wuuuu T^T Anyway, can you guess who's the boy that WooGyu is talking to? He loves Yojeong too! I already revealed his name on the previous chapter but i think no one noticed it -___-" I hope you ebjoy this chapter somehow :)
Comments are  ♥ ♥ ♥ XD I'm so happy to find out that I have 99 Subscribers!!!! One more to go and it will be 100 :D yeay!

Thank you so much for subscribing and reading my fic and keep it coming :) I love you all so much!!

Don't forget!! Comments are  ♥ ♥ ♥