A Day with Lee Chanhee

I Realized that I Love Her

 

It’s Saturday. You woke up as late as you glance to your clock. You rubbed your eyes as you gaped on the time.

“Oh my, it’s 2pm!” you hastily went off from your bed and changed into new clothes. You came down stairs with a happy-bright smile on your face. You saw confetti’s and other balloons still on the living room. You chuckled as you remember what had happened last night.

They all went crazy and started to dance around like an animal that just came out from the cage, but last night you noticed someone is missing; and that is Hoya. You are 100% sure that he was there at the table the night you went to the table to slice a cake that Chunji gave you. But after that, he just vanished. You were so curious where he had gone.

You sat at the dining table wondering, when suddenly your phone vibrated.

Hey! Are you free today? Let’s go out as I said I’ll pay you back, right? Get dressed and I’ll pick you up, later. –Chunji ^_~

You smiled widely, you already forgot about this one. You stood up and went to your room; you were thinking where Chunji would take you in this wonderful day. You went to your closet and start looking for an outfit you are going to wear today. You saw a floral, cute-pink dress that Yejun gave you (or Hoya gave you). You take this out from the closet then you laid it down in your bed.

Now, you’re looking for perfect shoes for the dress.

“Heels? Flats? Heels? Flats?” you muttered. You saw a flat shoe that will go perfectly for your dress. You took it out then you put it beside your bed. You suddenly remembered that you have a bracelet that Yuuki gave you; it would be more perfect with your dress.

You searched for it high and low, but there’s no sign of it. You went to your bag and started to take out the things from your bag. You grinned as you saw the bracelet.

“There you are!”

 You put all the things back from your bag. While putting it all back, you noticed the white envelope that was on the cake that Chunji gave you.

You took it, opened it and read it again. From the downright corner of the paper there was a name that was scribbled messily. You even turned the paper upside down because you can’t read the messy handwriting. It does look familiar to you, the handwriting. You tried to understand it but your mind can’t take it.

“Lee….” You successfully read the surname, now for the name. You once again turned it upside down. “Lee..? Aish, I think it’s Lee Chanhee!” you put the envelope back from your bag.

“Of course it’s Lee Chanhee!~ He’s the one who gave me the cake,” you mumbled.

You went to the bathroom to take a bath and to get ready.

You’re all set. You look again in the mirror; you straighten your dress and fix your cute pigtail. You beamed in satisfaction as you see yourself through your big mirror. You grabbed your bag and went downstairs.

You’re mom look your way then she stared at you up and down. She approached you then she touched your pigtails.

“Chunji will pick you up, right?” you nod.

“My pumpkin is going on a date~” your mom sang in a tease tone.

“Mom, it’s not a date.” You protested.

“It’s a date, honey! Look at yourself, well prepared.” your mom protested back.

You just shook your head.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. You ran towards the door then open it. You saw a bouquet of sunflowers, a head poked from behind, he gave you a sweet smile, your heart softened.

“Happy Birthday!! It’s your favorite flowers. Sunflowers!” he held the flowers to you. You took it sheepishly.

 You looked at the sunflower. You smiled brightly as ever.

“How did you know sunflowers are my favorite?” you raised an eyebrow at him. He gave you a slyly smile, “Lucky guess?” Chunji shrugged.

You shook your head. He halted and looked at you. You touched the back of your head and slowly lowered your head. You feel a two pink blush appear in your cheeks.

“Do I look...bad?” you shyly asked.

Chunji shook his head, “Ani, you look.. Beautiful.” He smiled, mesmerized.  

You can feel your face was burning, you smiled at him then you gave him a little bow. You can’t say anything you just sealed your mouth because you might squealed in front him.

Out of nowhere, your mom popped out.

Chunji immediately bowed, you’re mom gave him an assuring smile.

“You must be Chunji,” Chunji nods.

“Come in, come in. make yourself at home. Why were you not here last night?” your mom led him to the living room.

“Something came up yesterday, that’s why.” Your mom nods and smiled at him.

“Oh yes, drink! You want something to drink? Be right back,” she went to the kitchen to get some drinks, while you put the flowers at the coffee table.

 “Chunji, be right back, okay? I’ll just go to my room to get something,” Chunji nods and you went off to your room.

Chunji began to wander around the living room looking through the pictures that were displayed above the piano and to the tables. Chunji spotted a picture of you when you were 5, wearing a cute pink dress with glittery wings on your back.

“What a cute fairy,” Chunji said as he placed back the frame.

He moved to the next table, he saw two kids who were not close to each other. They stood far side by side and never dare to get closer. The girl was not happy judging by her face and the boy was not either. Chunji realized it was you but the other guy he couldn’t recognize.

He look at it closer, the nose was familiar though and the eyes too. He rounded his eyes when he realized who it was, it’s Hoya.

“So, the two grew up together,” Chunji muttered.

Your mom came back with a drink on her hand.

“If you’re wondering that’s Yojeong and Hoya,” your mom proudly said. She saw the flowers and she picked it up and smelled it. Chunji came back to the sofa and began to drink the juice that your mom brought for him.

You came running downstairs and burst to the living room.

“Chanhee, let’s go!” you waved at him. Chunji finished the whole drink then bowed at your mom.

The two of you headed to the door while your mom was following you.

“I like Hoya more,” you mom whispered.

It’s not that he hates Chunji, of course she likes Chunji but she likes Hoya more. She thinks that Hoya is more suitable to you. But she’s a little bit sad thinking when the two of you would be friends.

“What mom?” you gave her a puzzled look.

“What? What? What did I said? Did I say something?” your mom panicked.

You shook your head, “I think you mumbled something,”

“No I didn’t,” Your mom protested.

You smiled and waved once again to your mom then you gave her a peck.

“Have fun!” your mom waved.

Chunji opened the gate for you. ‘What a gentleman.’ You thought.

Your eyes widened by the sight of a gray Volvo car in front of you.

“Where is this come from?” you walked towards it.

“It came from me,” Chunji grinned. You blinked so many times.

“So, you mean, you own this car?” he nods. He opened the door for you. You are hesitating at first if you’re going in or not, but Chunji pushed you slightly, so you have no choice but to get in.

You looked around, as how amazed you are.

Chunji get in then starts the engine.

“I didn’t know that you can drive,” you tilted your head.

“Now you know.” He smirked at you. Seriously, that smirk of his kills you.

He put the seatbelt on but you, on the other hand, were speechless and still in dazed. You were expecting riding a bus or something, but this car surprises you. You didn’t expect that Chunji would bring a car with him or own a car.

Chunji came over you, your eyes met and you realized how near he was in your face. There was a squealed inside of your head and you start to panic.

‘What is he doing?’

His face was inched away from your face; you felt that your whole face was burning. He was going nearer you automatically closed your eyes and waited for something to happen.

You felt something that was wrapping around your tummy, your eyes fluttered open and you saw Chunji buckled the seatbelt for you. You blinked at him.

“Uhmm.. Did I startle you? It was just your seatbelt, you didn’t buckled up… uhm… sorry about that,” he sheepishly scratch his head. You nodded and you faced on the other side. Your heart was beating so fast, you thought he’s gonna kiss you. To your dismay he did not kissed you.

 ‘Why am I thinking that he’s gonna kiss me? Aigooo… what’s the matter to me? Of course he wouldn’t do that. That’s so fast if he did.’ You clenched the strap of your bag as you tried to calm your heart and shove away the thoughts that were playing on your mind.

He started to drive. There was an awkward atmosphere to the both of you.

“So…” you spoke.

“I didn’t see you bringing this car to school.” Chunji took a glance to you then eyes on the road.

“I often saw you with your bike. Why didn’t you bring your car to school?” you looked at him waiting for his answer.

“I don’t want to and the school is just near, so I’m using my bike when I go to school. I’m only using this car if I want to go somewhere far,” you nodded.

“So, that means we’re going to a far place?” you questioned.

“Hmm.. yeap! Do you want to go somewhere else? I’m going to take you there, beside this is my birthday gift for you,” he beamed. You smiled at him.

“Nah, take me wherever you want. Surprise me.”

*__*__*__*

After a two hours drive, Chunji parked the car in a front of the beach. You are surprised to see such a beauty in front of you, blue clear water, white sand, blue sky, refreshing air and a big coconut tree with a swing on it, it’s really beautiful.

You spotted a penthouse on the other side. Curious, you went over. You climbed on the stairs then you peered inside, the house is beautiful.

Someone patted you on the shoulder, you turned around.

“So? What do you think?” Chunji held out his arms wide.

You chuckled, “its beautiful Chunji, what is this place? I’d never know that there’s a place like this. I should have come often if I know this place,” you looked around.

Chunji put his hands on his back then he followed you. He opened the main door of the house, he led you the way. You gasped as you saw how beautiful the inside was, you saw an aquarium where were you stepping at.

“Honestly, our family owns this place. I mean I own this place,” he gave you a sweet smile. Your jaw dropped, you can’t believe what he just said.

‘First, was the car, second, this luxurious house? What other things that he DOESN’T have?’

You’re in daze, again. The house was really his, seeing the family pictures and his picture that was displayed neatly.

“Do you want something to drink?” Chunji shouted from the kitchen.

“No, thanks!” you shouted back.

You look around again you let your fingers glide through the books on the shelves. You pick one of the books; you interestedly read the book then began to read the chapter one of the book.

You sat on the floor, leaning on the shelves and began to read, you’d never let the book got out of your hands when you start reading it, you’re getting more interested when the story came along too well. Suddenly, someone tripped over from your legs that were stretched out on the floor. You put the book away and came towards the person who got tripped.

The boy was lying down on his stomach, you tried to search for his face but his face was actually buried on the floor.

“Gwenchana?” You shook him. He groaned and slowly stood up he looked at you and smiled at you. He has a cute eye smile you’ve ever seen.

“Hi,” he muttered.

“Who are you?” he asked with a confused look. Suddenly, a boy with a blonde hair came out from the room. He stretched his arms out and yawned at the same time. He spotted his cousin lying on his stomach on the floor.

“Hyung! Are you okay?” the boy asked.

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine. I just tripped into something and that made my soul woke up!” he joked.

“Sorry,” you said. Both of them looked at you wondering who you are and what are you doing in their house.

You backed away as they look at you.

“Are you…by any chance… our new maid?” the brown hair guy said.

“But it’s impossible, right? I mean look at her,” he turned his head to the blonde hair.

“No no.. It’s not, maybe a friend? Ah! Do you remember what Chunji hyung said? We will be having a guest!” the brown hair guy nods as he remembered.

The blonde boy stood up and held out his hand to you. You accepted it then he helped you to stand up.

“Noona, are you okay?” you dusted off your dress. You beamed and nod at the blonde hair.

Chunji came out from the kitchen, “Oh! You two are still here? I thought you already went back home?” Chunji stood beside you.

“Later, we will go back hyung,” the blonde boy reply. He suspiciously looked at you and to Chunji.

“Who’s she?” Chunji smiled and put his hand on your shoulders.

“She’s my friend. Her name is Yojeong. Yojeong meet my brother, Taemin and my cousin, Onew Hyung.” The two eagerly came towards you and introduce themselves.

“I’m Lee Taemin, nice meeting you, noona.” The blonde hair boy said. He shook your hand and a sweet smile came across to his face.

“And I’m Lee Jinki, call me Onew,” the other guy introduced. He shook your hand and gave you an eye smile that you have ever seen. You found his nickname weird but you didn’t ask anything about it.

“I thought that you’re our new maid, sorry about that,” you shook your head with a smile.

“Nah, that’s okay. I think you’re just surprise seeing a new person who entered on your private territory,” you chuckled.

“Yeah, you’re right,” you both chuckled.

“Hyung, why did you bring Yojeong noona here?” Taemin asked.

“Because it’s her birthday yesterday but I can’t spend it with her because I’m busy. So, I told her that I will pay her today,” Chunji proudly smiled.

“How will you pay her, hyung?” Taemin wiggled his eyebrows. Chunji smacked his forehead.

“Don’t do any funny business, huh!” Onew said in tease tone.

“And don’t get too excited and hyper,” Taemin added.

You can feel your cheeks are burning in embarrassment. You glance to Chunji and gave you an assuring smile.

“We have to go in 30 minutes, gonna take a bath first.” Onew ran back to his room then waved at you. But he came back then he shook your hand.           

“Nice meeting you, I’m sorry if we won’t gonna talk to you or be with you because Chunji said he’s gonna-“ Chunji blocked Onew’s face with his hand.

“Go and take a bath, hyung.” Chunji eyed him. Onew made a weird-suspicious smile at Chunji then went off.

Chunji looked at Taemin, “You too.” Taemin pouted. Taemin shook your hand and went off.

“Please, forgive them.” You chuckled. You patted his back.

“That’s okay, I like them anyway,” you grinned.

“So.. Do you want to take a walk outside and get some fresh air?” you nodded.

The two of you leisurely walked by the shore, you took out your phone to take a picture of the beautiful blue sky and ocean. You felt that you’re in heaven because of the sight.

“Do you want me to take a photo of you?” you gave him your phone then he started to take a picture of you. You whirled around as you enjoy the cold breeze in the beach, you smiled at the camera and Chunji took it.

You’re getting tired so you sat down on the sand and watched the beautiful view in front of you.

“Do you like it?” Chunji sat beside you.

“I love it!” you exclaimed. Chunji looked at you and you do the same thing. You both exchange a smile then look back at the view.

But Chunji was still and secretly staring at you, the wind blow in your way it made your hair look messy. Chunji caught your hair then he curled it behind your ear. You felt zip of electricity by his touch.

You blushed again, Chunji found it cute when you’re blushing, he chuckled. He’s still looking at you and he can’t take off his eyes on you. The wind blows again, your scent made his heart goes flip flop, and as the light hit your face made his heart pounding so fast.

Suddenly, Chunji’s phone vibrated. He took it out and he saw a new message from Onew, he taps the screen to open the message.

                Where are you? Anyway, me and Taem are going now. And Taemin says don’t do funny business with her.. XD bye see u later. –Onew

‘Of course I won’t, silly boys!’

Chunji faced the view again OR to you AGAIN.

Meanwhile, your stomach makes noises. Your hugged your tummy and a two blush appear in your two cheeks.

Chunji smiled and thought that you are so cute doing that. He stood up and held out his hand.

“Come on,” you accept his hands. You dust off your dress in case there were sands left.

“Where are we going?” you asked him.

“Eat.” He smiled. He led the way and you followed him. The two of you entered to the penthouse and went to the dining room. You gasped when you saw there were lots of foods on the table but, there’s only the two of you are going to eat.

To your surprise a chef came out from the kitchen with a delicious food in his hands. He placed it neatly on the table; he bowed down at Chunji then left.

Chunji pulled the chair and beckoned you to sit. He put the napkin over your lap, and you blushed again because of him being a gentleman.

He sat across you then he smiled. He gets the knife and fork then he began to cut the chicken then he put it to your plate. You stopped him from doing anything but he’s still doing it.

“It’s okay. I’ll be your service today since it’s your birthday,” he cheekily smiled at you.

“But it’s embarrassing,” you lowered your head.

“I’m willing to do this, okay? Leave it all to me.” He winked at you. You almost fainted but, you got to hold of yourself and tried to calm down before you broke down with a squeal.

 “This is all yours, eat it all up! Of course with a help of me,” he gave you a sweet smile that made your heart flew away.

You both started to eat and both share conversations and laughter’s too. You enjoy each accompany, you grew more and more comfortable with him and you felt safe and warm when you’re with him.

The food was almost gone by the two of you, but you’re already full to finish it all up. Some maids went to your table and get the empty plates from the table. Chunji stood up and he took off his napkin. You gave him a puzzled look.

“Where are you going?”

He grinned, “Wait here,” he ran off to the kitchen. Curious, you wait for him to come back. After a few minutes, he came back with a cake on his hands. He held the cake with his both hands he put it down and got a candle. He pulled out a lighter then he light the candle up.

He began to sing a happy birthday song, his singing may be simple but it really made your heart gone crazy whenever you hear him sing. You blew off the candles then he cheered. You clapped as well too.

He sliced you a cake and he get some and bring it to your mouth, “Say ahhhh,” you shook your head.

“Come on, I want to feed you,” he pouted.

“Why?” you asked. “Nothing I just want to, is it bad?” he pouted again. You found him cute pouting like that. You smiled and willingly opened your mouth. He put the fork with a cake to your mouth and he satisfyingly smiled at you.

You smiled as how delicious the cake is.

You remembered the cake he gave you yesterday but, he gave you another cake today. And now it’s a big cake with your name on it. You read what was written on it, Happy Birthday My Partner!, you smiled and blushed at the same time. Touch.

“Thank you Chunji,”

“It’s nothing. I can’t think of any kind of gift for you, but I hope you like here and like the cake.” He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

“Speaking of cake.. You already gave me a cake-“

“Excuse me, sir. Mrs. Lee is on the phone,” the maid handed him the phone. He took it and he held his hand to you to wait. You nodded.

You stood up from your seat and went to the big window that was overlooking through the beautiful view.

He went back, he approached you.

“Do you want to go outside again?” you smiled and nodded at him. He held his arm out then you linked yours to his.

__*__*__

Everyone was at the Lockets Bakery except you. Yuuki wondered where you are now; they haven’t seen you the whole day. Even Yejun didn’t know where you are, since he was still asleep when you went out.

“I miss noona,” Sungjong pouted.

“We ALL miss her,” Woohyun said in sleepy tone.

“All? or except one?” Suggyu glance at Hoya’s way who was sitting alone at the other table. Staring blankly at the glass window, watching the people who passed by.

They all glance to him. They are all quite confused and surprised since the two of you didn’t pick fights anymore. They all just thought it was because of the words that you’ve said to him when he tried to joke around to your important meeting. But they saw you patted Hoya’s shoulder in the party, so they wondered again.

Hoya took a sip of his drink and stared back to the window. He was calmed down after what happened last night. He’s mad at you for not realizing that cake was from him, he’s mad at you because you always seeing him as a bad person, he’s mad at you because all you can see is Chunji. Chunji Chunji Chunji! Never ending Chunji! And he’s mad at you because of a certain feeling he was feeling right now.

He was too affected by that, he doesn’t know why. Maybe, there was something inside his heart that he still doesn’t know yet. 

A/N: I know it's long and boring >< I want to write something but since Chunji and Yojeong's relationship is not that too deep I won't gonna write any excitement or anything that will make you all squealed. Gonna save it for the next chapters in the future XDD Don't  worry I will.. and I guarantee you all that :) To my readers who were keep on saying give Hoya some happiness, I will give him happiness :) a very very very big happiness =3 hihihi~ I assure you all that~!!!! :) hihihi~ 

Welcome to the new readers :) Thank you so much it means a lot to me :)

YOUR COMMENTS ARE <3 AND MY INSPIRATION <3