Jealousy and Pain.

I Realized that I Love Her

 

Months passed by. You noticed enough things that make your heart acting weird lately. Hoya and Yoon Ah became closer day by day, but while you were watching them together, Hoya seems not that happy but you think that he’s enjoying Yoon Ah’s company.

You do not know why you were acting jealous when you see them together. Yoon Ah being sticky to Hoya’s side, as if she was glued to his side since the day you saw them at the bleachers. Your heart crippled by the sight, you don’t know why.

You let out a heavy sigh as you stood up from the table at the meeting room and piled the files that you were currently working. You put them at the side of the desk and picked up your bag. You headed to the door and ready to go home.

You heard a song that echoed at the empty hallway.

Please be my baby, Please be my baby

neoman saenggak hamyeon michigesseo, niga neomu neomu gatgo shipeoseo, Ohh

 

Realizing that was your phone. You quickly held it out and answered the call.

“Are you out from your den?” you heard a chuckle from the other line. You chuckled as well.

“Yes, I’m out from my den. Why?” you act serious and waited to the caller’s respond.

“Uhm… I have a mission today that I have to take you home safe, agashi.”

The person on the other line speaks formally at you. You don’t know what to say and just laughed at the caller.

“Then, you have to accomplish your mission! I’m on my way Chanhee-ah, I’ll be there in a minute.” You pretend to be serious again.

“Okay agashi, I’ll wait for you at the gate. Do you want to go somewhere agashi? Like a date perhaps? It’s Friday,” you can feel that he was mischievously smiling from the other line. You just shook your head.

“I’m busy partner, sorry,” you chuckled.

You’re calling him partner because in all projects you and he were the ‘partners in crime’. Even in groups, he’s one of the members. The two of you are very close now.

“Oh come on partner! It’s Friday, you should take a break.”

Now you can feel that he was pouting on the other line. You just shook your head.

“Please… a date?” he pleaded.

Even though it’s just a friend ‘date’ you tried to refused to go because of the enormous rumors between you two. But sometimes, you ended up at the park or anywhere else with him because you pity him sometimes and you’re getting tired of him asking you to go out.

You let a long sigh. Since Yejun was at his friend’s house doing a project and your parents were out on a business trip, and your best friends were busy you agreed.

“Fine fine, let’s go eat dinner. But before that I have to go home and change, okay?”

A bright, big aura appeared around Chunji. And his face brightened.

“Great! I’ll wait for you here outside, bye!” he hung up.You formed a smile and shook your head.

As you were turning to the corner of the hallway, you saw two shadows standing by the locker.

“Come on Hoya, let’s go. I want to eat!” you saw Yoon Ah was tugging Hoya’s arm.

Hoya was trying to yank his arm away. Pissed, he slammed the locker door. Yoon Ah stopped from tugging him and make a pout face. Hoya strode away as he slipped his bag to his shoulder. Yoon Ah came running after him.

“Hoya, wait! You meany!”

While watching the two of them makes you want to attack someone, you do not know why. You headed to the entrance door and went to Chunji who was waiting for you.

*______*______*

Few days had passed; some of the Infinite’s are growing uncomfortable when Hoya and Yoon Ah were around, together. You thought that you’re the only one who was uncomfortable when they were around.

During lunch, Yoon Ah was permanently sitting with all of you. Not just that, she’s always seated beside Hoya all the time; and the Hoya who was sitting in front of you was acting differently. He didn’t shove Yoon Ah’s hand anymore. Her hands were all over him: touching his face, patting his shoulder, poking him and so on.

You feel like dragging her away and throw her somewhere else. You suddenly grew jealous as you held a tight grip in your skirt.  

You quickly stood up, and all pair of eyes was on you. You tried to calm down and never show a different face in front of them.

“Excuse me, got to go to the restroom,” you sarcastically smiled to all of them. You walked out in cool manner but you actually wanted to run and never come back there again. Chunji and L followed their gazes at you until you left the cafeteria. You gently thumped your chest and went running down the hallway heading to the restroom.

You quickly went inside to one of the cubicle. You closed the lid and sit on it. Your hands formed into tight ball. Meanwhile, you felt a warm drop of water through the back of your hand. You widened your eyes as you wiped it with your finger. You stared at your fingers with a drop of water in it. You just realized that you’re crying, you wiped the tears off of your eyes but it keeps on rolling down your cheeks. 

You don’t know how to deal with it. So, you just lowered your head and cry your heart out.

___*___*___*___

One gloomy afternoon, you were walking down the hallway alone. You’re heading home now. You paused, and looked out the window.

*It’s going to rain soon. I should have brought an umbrella with me if I know that the weather will turn out like this.* You sighed.

You snuggled yourself in your warm pink scarf. As you were turning to the right you abruptly stopped when you saw a familiar figure sitting at the bench near the entrance. You quickly hid behind the lockers and peeked through.

It’s Hoya falling asleep with his arms crossed and half of his face was hiding into his purple scarf. He seems like waiting for someone and he also has a purple umbrella with him. You suddenly hid yourself again when you saw Yoon Ah appeared out of the blue and went in front of Hoya. She put her hands to her back and slowly leaned in to Hoya’s, you widened your eyes as thoughts were popping in your mind.

*Is she going to kiss him?* you hold into your chest. You can’t watch the whole thing so you went on the other way as you walked quietly so they won’t notice. But you accidentally bumped into a trash bin, and run for your life.

___*___*___*___

Yoon Ah slowly leans down when she sense someone was watching her from somewhere, but Hoya pushed her.

“What are you doing?” Hoya coldly asked. He stared at her deeply with a warning.

He turned his head when he heard a loud bang from his right. He saw a trash bin was toppled over. Yoon Ah looked at the way where Hoya was looking at right now. 

“What do you think you’re going to do, huh?” he fiercely looked at Yoon Ah.

“I was checking if you’re sleeping or what,” she shrugged.

“You’re not blind right? You know that I’m sleeping,” Yoon Ah just rolled her eyes.

“Sorry for making you wait too long. I was-“

“I’m not waiting for you and why would I?” Hoya cuts in.

“What?” Yoon Ahn tilted her head.

“You’re not waiting for me? But why?! I know that you are!” Yoon Ah stomped her feet.

“No,” Hoya stood up and picked up the umbrella. He started to walk away but Yoon Ah held his wrist.

“Who are you waiting for? Yojeong? You know that Chunji will take care of her, right? So don’t worry about her she will be fine. She’ll be safer if she’s with Chunji, am I right?” there’s a tease in her tone.

“I don’t believe that Yojeong will be safe if she’s with him,” he hissed.

Hoya shoved her hand away and went out the building.

Yoon Ah crossed her arm, “Will see about that,”

“You better remember our deal, Lee Howon. If you continued acting like this you will know what will happen to someone,” she smirked. She tossed her hair in the air and walked away.

________*_______*_________

 You ran as fast as you can and safely went out. You leaned to the door and hold your chest, you can feel your own heart beat, beating fast and hurt at the same time. You breathe hard as you were catching your breath from all that running.

You fixed your hair and snuggled through your scarf again, trying to forget the weird feeling that keeps on bugging you.  

You started to walk; you fixed the strap of your bag and firmly hold into it.

“Stupid heart, stupid feelings, stupid jealousy, stupid girl.” You angrily muttered under your breath.

You’re walking down the alley, while you’re thinking many things that you couldn’t find an answer. You suddenly felt a big water drop hit your head, you looked up and there’s a drop again that hit your cheek. You held out your palm then a rain drop landed on your palm.

You reached out at your back to put your hood over your head. But, to your dismay you’re not wearing a coat with a hood today. The rain started to fall; you waited for the rain to drench you because you can’t find a place for shelter.

You put your hands in your pocket then started to walk. You heard the rain was getting heavier and the sound of the roofs that the rain drops hits were loud. You could see that the streets were all wet already and you could see the pipes were flowing with water. But why were you still dry and clean?   

*That’s weird, why I’m not getting wet?*

You started to walk, and this time you might get wet but you still didn’t. You sensed that there’s someone’s behind you, and you noticed a purple thingy above you. You examined it and you find out that it’s a purple umbrella.

The color of the umbrella suddenly came in your mind and widened your eyes. *Hoya?*, you turned around to know who that person could be.

A sweet smile welcomes your not-so-good-condition face, but his face fell when he saw a tear stain in your cheeks.

You felt that your heart sank when you saw someone else and not the person that you were expecting it was. You looked through his eyes with your swollen, sparkly eyes.

“Did you cry noona?” a sweet voice asked you with a worried face.

The tears started to fall again. You tried to wipe it off but wiping it off doesn’t help at all.

L widened his eyes when you started to cry again. You suddenly throw your arms around his neck, L stumbled a bit and dropped the umbrella but he caught you on time.

You didn’t care if the rain will drench you. You just wanted to hug someone right now to lessen what you’re feeling. You hugged him tighter and he hugged you back too. You bawled in his shoulders, he was rubbing your back for comfort.

“Myungsoo-ah, it hurts. It really hurts! I don’t know why I am feeling this way but I can’t hold this pain anymore. I had enough!” you tightened your hug to him.

L can feel your pain too. This was the first time he saw you cried so hard that it made his heart crumpled and hurt. L tightened his hug to you too. Hearing your voice cracking and trying to gasp for air it stung his heart. It hurts him more than you do.

“Why am I feeling this way? I don’t want this! Why?!” you cried.

A tear suddenly rolled down from L’s cheek. He realized that he was crying too.

“Why Myungsoo, why?”

L snuggled to your scarf and whispered to your ears.

“Shh… Everything is going to be alright. Shh… I’m here,” he tried not to crack his voice. He doesn’t want you to know that he was crying too.

*I’m always here Yojeong-ah. I’ll protect you from any harm. I can’t take seeing you like this. So fragile, what happened Yojeong? Why you suddenly like a sensitive object that when you touched it will break immediately? Who did this to you? I’ll make that person pay!*

You two stood there and didn’t care about the rain and stayed like that for a long time. 

 

A/N: I am back!! I'm sorry if I updated for so long. My class started last last week already. I forgot to mentioned it on the previous chapter. Anyway, here it is! :) I am so happy knowing that my subscribers are increasing!! :) THANK YOU!! LOVE YOU ALL! *gives your biases! LOL XDDD I should have update this last week but the pep squad practice ruined it! Hahahhaha :)) Anyway I wish you all like this chapter :) I know that it's sad .. :( poor yojeong I know :(( I don't want her to be like this too but it has to be. I should have post this chapter on LJoe's and mine Birthday ^^ But I can't wait any longer to post this so here it is! ^^ And yes, my Hubby Ljoe and I has the same Birthday kekekeke :) weeeeeeeeee~ <3

 

and as I always say: COMMENTS ARE MY INSPIRATION :) keep it coming :) short or long just to motivate me that's enough ^^ 

annyeong!! ppyong~

songhyunki :)