Not a GOOD morning at ALL!

I Realized that I Love Her

Ta-da! so this is a chart made by PYNKFAERY .. pretty, isn't it? And I love it!! ^^ hihihi~ Komawo mushy! I i wish u'll love this next chapter ^^

_____*_____*______*_____

8 years later.

The sun rays pass through your curtains. It brightens the whole of your room and it hit your face. You move an inch then you slowly opened your eyes and blinked so many times, trying to cover the light from your face by your hand.

You reached out for the clock and it reads 7:00AM, you put back the clock where it supposed to be. You lazily get up on your bed and stretch. You walked towards your window and open the window.

You inhaled a fresh morning air. Then someone faked a cough in front of you. A boy who opened his window too, he glared at you and you glared back. You can feel your blood boils when you see HIM.

“Aish! What a BAD morning! I thought this would be a GOOD morning to me, but I guess not,” he growled at you. You made a face.

“I thought the same way too. I didn’t expect to see an ugly face like yours in this nice morning,” you snarled at him.

“Then this ‘ugly’ face will hunt you to your sleep later at night!” he emphasized the word ugly. You raised a brow and glared at him.

“If that ‘ugly’ face of yours will hunt me later at night, then I’ll sneak in to your bedroom and put you to the coffin then buried you. ALIVE” You snapped.

He glares at you and put two fingers to his eyes then points at you. You stuck your tongue out and you shot him a look.

Your Mom saw you and Hoya at the window again by the garden.

“Hi sweetie. Good morning! Good Morning Howon!” he replied back and you sneered at him.

“Umma, don’t greet him! You might have a bad day, too.” you stared at him.

“Oh sweetie, quit that. You two go ready for school. Every morning I always spotted you two by the window, fighting,” your mom heaved a sigh.

“He started it! He ruined my morning!”

“No, Auntie. She started it!”

“Auntie, since when you became so respectful?”

Mrs. Shin shook her head.

“Just get ready for school, okay? When will the two of you be friends,” Mrs. Shin muttered.

You took a glance at him then walked away from the window.

There was a soft knock on your door and it slowly opens.

“Noona, are you awake?” Yejun walked towards your bed and saw you at your desk.

“Yeah, I’m awake. Aish! I thought this would be a wonderful day, thanks to that monster by the window, he ruined it!”

You walked straight to the bathroom and take a bath.

Yejun slowly peeked at the window and saw Hoya.

“Hi hyung! Morning!” Yejun waves, Hoya waved back with a smile.

“Yejun-ah!!! Don’t talk to him you might get his ugliness!!” you shouted from the bathroom.

Hoya laughed. “I think I’ll see you later. Your sister was pissed off because of me.”

“Yeah, she said you ruined her day,” Hoya chuckled. “Yeah right. Bye I have to ready for school.”

Hoya walked away, and so Yejun.

“Noona, hurry up, okay? Let’s walk together to school!”

“Okay!!!” You shouted.

Yejun went out.

You came out from the bathroom and sat on your bed. You reached out for your lotion and applied it to your body. You wear your shoes then fix your hair. You grabbed your bag and went downstairs.

You saw your parents and your brother at the table eating their breakfast. You gave each one of them a morning kiss. You happily eat your breakfast then after that, you bid goodbyes to your parents and dragged Yejun out.

You stretched once again. You turned around and saw Hoya who came out from his house wearing his uniform. He stared at you for a long time.

You made a face.

Yejun ran into Hoya and greet him again. You dragged Yejun away from him and started to walk. You let go of Yejun, he fixed his uniform. Yejun just smiled at you and glance at Hoya. Hoya nodded at him and he nods back.

“Noona, this is the way to my school, see you later, bye!!” he gave you a pecked on your cheeks and he walked away. You waved at him and wait for him to disappear from the corner.

Hoya purposely bumped into you.

“Yah!” you shouted in outraged.

“Oops, sorry,” he sneered.

You furrowed.

“Yah! Walked to other side, this is my side.” He points at the other sidewalk. You raised an eyebrow.

“Why would I? This is the way to school and since when it became your side? Is your name written on his side? Sheeesh!” you revenged on him by bumping on him.

The two of you keep on bumping to each other until you reached to your school. You almost fell then you pushed Hoya at the side his back landed on the wall.

“I’ll let this slide. Lucky you, you’re a girl.”

He glared at you and you stick your tongue out.

“NOOOONAAAAAAA!”

An adorable boy waved at you with 4 more guys behind him and one girl who were trying to break free from a boy’s arm that was wrapped around her shoulder.

There are your friends since elementary and Hoya’s friend too. They are the Infinite, the first kingka’s in the school. Yes, the first one. Since some students transferred to your school and they are a kingka’s too, they are called Teen Top.

They are the rival of Infinite to become the best and handsome kingka’s in your school. The two groups once had a fight. But now they are okay and they want to avoid fights now, since they don’t want to get suspended again. You are kind of close to Teen Top but since when the two groups had a fight you didn’t have a chance to talk to them. But you secretly waved at them.

You ran into them and leave Hoya behind who was about to bumped you again but you missed it and he landed on the ground.

“AISHHH!” Hoya ruffled his hair and went to the direction where you have gone to.

“Yojeong-ah, help!” your best friend squealed.

“Okay Dongwoo that’s enough let her go,” you unwrapped his arms around Yuuki.

Yuuki, surprisingly elbowed Dongwoo’s stomach and he fell down and coughed so hard.

You held Yuuki tight, but she was struggling from your grip.

The boys helped Dongwoo to stood up and dust his clothes.

Yuuki calmed down.

“Where’s your oppa? No wonder you were struggling to get away from him.”

“Sunggyu oppa woke up late. He said he’s on his way.” You nod.

Someone hugged you from behind. You turned around and saw Sungjong, a smile lit your face. He’s like your dongsaeng too.

You patted his head then pinched his cheeks.

“Yah!” someone screamed behind your back.

“What?!” you turned around.

“Why did you run, didn’t you see that I fell back there?!” he growled.

“Awww… you fell? Poor you,” you touched his face.

“You DESERVE it!” and you gently slapped him.

Before a war begun, Sunggyu stepped in the middle of the two of you. He grip your shoulder and Hoya’s shoulder. You struggled from his grip and you want to charge to Hoya.

“OKAY OKAY! CALM DOWN YOU TWO!” Sunggyu shouted. You stopped and looked at Sunggyu.

“Where did you come from? A minute ago you’re not here yet.” You asked.

“Well, I sense that something would happen to you two so I just appeared like that.” He gave you a sweet smile then he turned to Hoya who was glaring at you angrily.

The other guys laughed including Yuuki and shook their heads.

“When will the two of you stop fighting and become friends?”

Sunggyu took a glance at the two of you.

“NEVER!” You snarled. You grabbed Yuuki and went inside of the school.

Sunggyu shook his head. He put his arm around Hoya and beckoned the others to go inside.

“Yojeong-ah, calm down.” Yuuki caressed your back. You took a deep breath and looked at her.

“Mian.” You linked your arms to her and start to walk down the hallway then went to your locker. You grabbed all the book that you need for class then slammed the door of your locker shut.

Yuuki and you went to your classroom. You opened the door and saw the loud crowd of boys, tossing the basketball around, the other boys happily chatting with some girls, and while the others are studying quietly trying to concentrate.

You went to your seat and spotted Chunji across you, looking at you and gave you a smirk. You felt shivers down to your spine and a hot red blushed appeared both of your cheeks. You tried to cover your face with the book on your hands.

The door opened once again, the girls gasped when the two members of Infinite enters. You saw Sunggyu, you happily waved and smiled at him and he waves back. Your smile faded when you saw Hoya from behind. He wears a smile that made all the girls in your room fainted. Well that smile disgust you.

You watched the girls as they squealing and blushing at the same time. They glance up to Hoya and Sunggyu and there they are again, giggling and squealing.

Hoya sat beside you. Well, he’s your seatmate which it made your every day miserable.

But girls envy you so much. Because he’s you friend, well scratch that he is not your FRIEND, both of you grew together, and you are neighbors too.

The teacher came and motioned all the students to sit down and be quiet. Then the class began.

(If you’re all wondering where's Dongwoo. He's on the other section. ^^)

________*__________

I'm so sorry for the bad fight up there >< idk how to write one ,, forgive me, ne? :( I'm trying my best ^^ hihihi~

Please don't forget to subscribe and Comment ^^ thank u!!! ^^

-songhyunki <3

 

Before I forgot . u might all won't noticed my reply down there so I'm going to post it here ^^
 
@ilovegame: thank u^^ already updated!
@tim unnie: I am so glad that you like it ^^ IKR? Hoya's y tongue is HSHSAJAHGAHA :)
@mushy: I'm glad that u like it mushy ^^ heheh~ I'm so happy that u like everything ^^ *hugs back* on the 1st chap both of you are just 12 years old ^^ so here's the next update ^^
@twinnie: ne i posted it!! ^^ be back, ne? ^^
@AnnaLee: yeay!!! I wish u will like this ^^ *thanks nana unnie to promote this to you ^^*
 
And for the new subscriber/readers THANK YOU for subscribing ^^ I wish that you will all love and support this fic ^^ Thank you, thank you so much ^^