Stress Yojeong

I Realized that I Love Her

You went off to school first because you have a student council meeting; you are running down the hallway.

You glance to your watch, “I’m going to be late!!” you squealed. You turned right, left, right, left.

“Aish~ why is this meeting room so far,” you hissed. You burst into the last door of the hallway.

“I’m here, I’m here. Am I late?” your eyes widened to the view you saw. There are only two people in the room.

“What is this?! Why is there only two of you where are the others?” you sighed and sat down.

“The meeting had been canceled, right noona? Someone called and he told me that you have to cancelled the meeting because you’re busy with your project,” Hyunseung the secretary said.

“WHAAAAAAAAAT?!! HOW?! WHO CALLED? I didn’t tell anyone to cancel this meeting. And only I have to call you if the meeting is canceled or not. Did the caller tell you his name?!! And why should I cancel our meeting this is important! ” you shouted.

“No noona. But the phone has a record, where you can record the callers voice,” he handed to you the phone. You listened to the caller’s voice. Your eyes narrowed.

“You are so dead when I see you Lee Howon.” You muttered angrily and slammed your fist on the table. You made Hyunseung back off and stood up and went somewhere else, because he knows when you’re mad you do things unexpectedly.

You leaned on the table then you massage your temple.

‘That kid, he’s getting on my nerves EVERYDAY.’

“Hyunseung-ah, call everyone. Tell them the meeting is not canceled someone is playing a prank on us, we have to settle a meeting since we’re having a problem with school and the students,” Hyunseung nods and call the officers right away.  

You buried your face to your arms. You took out your mirror and took a peek of yourself. You look haggard, you have black circles under your eyes, your hair is messy and your necktie was untied.

You pity yourself and look yourself again in the mirror.

“I look exhausted!” you growled.

_____*_____*_____*_____

The Infinite walk altogether including Yejun and Yuuki, us usual the boys are noisy.

“Hoya-ah, give my ipod back. I gave that to you to put songs on it not owned it.” Dongwoo begged.

“It’s mine already,” Hoya stuck his tongue out and ran for his life. But Dongwoo caught him on time and he didn’t let Hoya go.

The others laughed out loud. Suddenly, Myungsoo stopped at a pink-wall bakery. He pressed his palms on the window he saw the delicious cheesecakes inside.

The others stopped, wondering where Myungsoo went. Woohyun spotted him; the others went to Myungsoo and peered in through the window.

“L, what is it?” Woohyun elbowed him.

“I just remembered it’s our baby girl’s birthday next week,” L muttered still looking to the cheesecakes he saw. The others were gone crazy and worried that they still don’t have a gift for you.

Hoya leaned on Yejun’s ear and whispered something, he nods and smiles at the same time.

“Yah yah! Let’s talk about this later, okay? We’re going to be late for school!” Sungjong shouted. All of them ran like wild fire. Yejun went to a different direction and bade goodbyes to others.

After a couple of minute, they all arrived at the school on time, grasping some air after all those running.

“YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAH!!!” a voice growled loud. Everyone looked at her with a scary or ready-to-kill-someone stare.

“YOU!” Yojeong pointed at Hoya.

“How dare you sneak in to my room and call the secretary to cancel the meeting, HUH??!!” you shout in fury. You are ready to charged Hoya or ready to kill him but Sunggyu came in front of you.

“Don’t you know how important this meeting is? Huh?! I guess not since you don’t care about the school. You’re just here to roam around, act cool, and flirt with girls. Do you think that’s what school is for you to attend? Think again. Its okay to bother me about my life but don’t EVER bother the things that are important to me, like this, this whole student council thing. Don’t ever, Lee Howon. I’M WARNING YOU.” You stormed off.

“Yah!! Sunggyu!! You volunteered as a Vice President won’t go to attend this meeting?!” You shouted. Sunggyu immediately went off with you and apologized to you so many times. But he stopped when he saw your angry-stress face.

For the first time, Howon was hurt to the words you said to him. He clenched his fist and regretting all of it. He doesn’t want to make you mad, he just want to get your attention. But he thinks that he went too far.

“You made my best friend got so mad today. You have to apologize to her, Hoya,” Yuuki went off first. She knows what you have been through and she wanted to help you but she doesn’t know how.

You are worried with your project but good thing Chunji was there to help you. But there’s more projects coming and students are complaining to you every day. You can’t handle everything in your own two hands. You need to done everything before this could reach to the principal.

___*___*___

The sun sets and you are still on the classroom fixing everything. Seven heads peered on the door, you stopped and look up. You saw your best friends you gave them a weak smile.

“Hey,” you weakly mumbled.

All of them went to you with worried faces.

“Look at our Pretty President face, so tired. Noona, I can take over for you,” Sungyeol joked.

You chuckled and smack his arm.

“Nah, it’s okay. I can do it. Go do all your own projects and problem, I’ll be okay,” You said.

They all give you a worried face. You looked up and saw their faces. Yuuki gave you a tight hug.

“Guys, come on, as if you don’t know me. I’m Super Yojeong I can do and finish everything!” they still gave you a worried face.

“Yojeong-ah, are you sure? Do you want me to help you with those complains?”Sunggyu offered.

“No no. you already helped me a lot today, go get some rest, okay?” all of them nod. They all waved at you and you happily waved back. Sungjong who stopped and ran towards you, he gave you a tight hug and a pecked on your cheek.

“Hwaiting, noona!” he held his fist in the air. You giggled and hugged him back.

“Thanks,” you kissed his cheek.

“Yah! That’s not fair!!! I want a kiss too!” Sungyeol and Myungsoo shouted.

You laughed and they all went back to you and gave you a kiss and a group hug.

“If you need anything just call us, okay?” Woohyun winked.

“Yeah, yeah. Go now.” You wave again at them.

Half of your stresses go away because of your friends’ courage and fighting spirits.

They all went home. But there’s one guy who stood by the window watching you and he’s holding a can of juice. He wanted to apologize, he step forward but he step backward when he saw Chunji going on his way.

He saw him holding two cans of soda. He hid on the other classroom.

“Aish~ it’s him again,” he muttered, irritated.

He peeked over the window. Chunji went over you, he put down the cans on the desk and he covered your eyes with his hands.

You giggled and say his name. Chunji handed you the soda and the two of you chat a little.

Jealousy grew through him again.

“Soda is not good, juice is much better,” Hoya mumbled.

He walked away with a deflating shoulder, he threw the can of juice on the trashcan then he put his hand on his pocket.

 

Note: I was going to post this tomorrow, but I can't online tomorrow >< So, here it is ^^ weee~ Poor Hoya, ne? How will he apologize to Yojeong? Hmmm... Wait for the next chapter, maybe on weekend I might post it. weee~sorry if there's no replies from me. I'm not in a good mood >< Mian~ *bows*

Your comments are my inspiration, thank you.