The two enemies met.

I Realized that I Love Her

You are playing happily with your step-father and your younger step brother at the living room. You laughed and giggled with them.

Your mom took a glance at you three her day became brighter when she sees you are getting along with your new appa and dongsaeng. She came out from the kitchen with Kimchi on her hands then placed it on the table.

“Okay guys, enough playing. Visitors are coming.”

Your mom approached all of you. You stood up and you grabbed the piece of paper and went to your mom.

“Umma look! It’s us! I draw it with appa!” you proudly wave it at her. She took it from you and looked at it.

You started to point who’s who.

Your mom proudly smiled at you and kissed your forehead.

“Aigoo, my girl is so artistic and smart! I think this drawing is going to…” your mom paused and looked at you.

“The fridge!!!” You grinned.

Your mom went to the kitchen and you went after her. She looked for a magnet and she stick your work at the available spot of the fridge.

You smiled then you hugged your mom.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Your mom pats your head then went to the door.

You hear squeals and screams.

“Minah! How are you? I missed you!!! And Sanghyun, how are you?”

You were standing at the middle of the hall watching them all happy and hugging at each other. You spotted a boy behind his parents.

He looks cold and unhappy. You eyed at him but he looked away. Your mom called you and introduced you to them and Yejun too. They introduced their son too, but he seems looks like he’s not in the mood.

Your first impression to him is not good. You are a happy child but this child seems like a stubborn or cold child. He doesn’t bother to say hello to you or smile at you. He just walked by pass you. You pout and went to the dining room.

You’re having a hard time to approach him or talk to him. You are being polite to him but he is cold towards you. You want to play with him but he doesn’t want to. You just went to Yejun and played with him instead.

You hear your parents and the visitors happily chatting and laughing to each other. You look away and play with Yejun again, you took a glance at him and he glance back at you with cold eyes. You ignored it then continue to play.

“Sooyeon, you know what? We’re going to move next door.” Hoya’s mom said.

“You know what happened to us, right? We shouldn’t have agreed to let her go,” Hoya’s mom added.

Your mom caressed her back and gave her a hug.

You heard their conversation. ‘So, I’ll be having a new friend then. Who’s ‘her’? I wish we can get along’ you thought. You glance at him again then looked away immediately.

Will you succeed to befriend with him or not?