Happy Birthday, Yojeong PART 1 [SUUURRRPRRIIISSSEE!!]

I Realized that I Love Her

 

You felt something heavy on top of you, you want to turn around but you can’t. You slowly open your eyes and saw your brother on top of you. You slightly pushed him as you growled.

“Noona, wake up!!” Yejun shouted in front of your face.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!” Yejun gave you a pecked on your forehead. You hugged him tightly and you turned over to the side.

“Noona… can’t… breathe… your hug…. So tight…” Yejun was struggling to get out from your embrace. But you hugged him more tightly and never let him go.

“Nooooonnnnaaaa… please..” Yejun pleaded. But you’re still hugging him.

“Okay, okay! I’m sorry if I lied on top of you. But, please release me!” Yejun cried out. You gave him a peck and giggled.

“Yejun, you’re not a kid anymore that can lie on top of me when it’s my birthday. You’re big and taller than me now,” you frowned.

Yejun patted your head and gave you a smile.

“Fine! But it’s already my tradition every year when your birthday comes,” Yejun pouts.

You pinched his cheeks, “Aigoo.. My dongsaeng is so cute,” you ruffled his hair.

“Noona, get ready for school I’ll be downstairs, okay?” you nodded. You slowly went off from your bed. You stood up and stretched you arm out. You came towards the window and open it.

You saw Hoya was staring at you absentmindedly. You tilted your head and wave your hands at him. Hoya snapped and he gave you a gentle smile. You raise a brow at him and a question popped into your mind, ‘Okaaaayy… why is he smiling at me like that?’

You just stared at him in disbelief. You want to say something but you remembered that it was your birthday, so you have to calm and control yourself not to get mad to anybody today.

Hoya snapped and his smile faded. He realized who was in front of him, he gave you a long stare then he went off.

“No greet from him? Oh well, he’s always like that or every year. What do I expect from him?” you went off to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready to school.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Yejun was sitting at the dining table waiting for breakfast to serve and waiting for you. He held out his phone and started to text someone.

Hyung, are you going to give Noona something for her birthday? –Yejun

He punched the sent button and wait for Hoya to replied back.

Of course, I’m going to give her something. But, this time I’ll try to give it to her personally. She always thought that all my gifts were from u! –Hoya

Yejun chuckled. He remembered that you’re so happy to have those things that Yejun gave you. Yejun always gives you two presents every year, of course, the other one was from Hoya. But Hoya wants it to be a secret because you might throw it.

You came down from the stairs with your bag hanging in your shoulder. You saw Yejun chuckling with his hand phone. You peered in to see why Yejun was chuckling at his phone.

Yejun turned around and he fell out of the chair. You quickly went to him.

“Omo, Yejun-ah, are you okay?” you helped him to stand up.

“Yes, I’m fine. You startled me!” Yejun held his chest.

“What’s with your hair? Fix it. I thought you are sadako who just appeared beside me just now,” Yejun joked. You slightly smack his arm.

Your mom and dad appeared out of nowhere and they gave you a hug and a kiss.

“Happy birthday my baby girl.” Your dad squeezed you into his bold arms.

You chuckled, “Thanks mom. Thanks dad.” You hug both of them.

“You’re already 20! Young adult! It’s so fast,” your mom faked a cry.

“Mom, I’m still young!” You gave your mom another hug.

“So what’s my baby girl wants for her birthday?” your dad asked. You shook your head.

“Nothing, because all I want is already here with me,” you gave them a sweet-gentle smile and looked to each of them.

“I won’t gonna ask for more. I’m already content what I already have,” you brightly beamed at them. They are touched by your words and they gave you a warm-tight group hug.

_______*_______*_______

At School

Many people greet you and give you love and courage. The student council officers greeted you and gave you a warm hug from each of them. You are expecting that you’re best friends were going to greet you and give you love and hug, too. But to your surprise there’s no one, or just one from them.

You haven’t seen them the whole day now. You grew so sad.

After the fun time with the officers you are walking alone at the hallway going up to your classroom.

You saw Teen Top heading towards you. You noticed someone is missing; Chunji.

“HI noona!!” Niel, Changjo and Ricky waved at you. A big smile formed to your lips. It has been a long time since you and Teen Top greeted like this.

You spread your arms wide and the three maknaes ran into your arms.

“Aigoo.. My dongsaengs, I’ve missed you!” You hugged them tightly. They all let go from your embrace.

“We missed you too, noona.” Ricky said.

L.Joe and CAP gave you a tight hug.

“How are you doing?” CAP asked.

“I’m good,” you replied.

The six of you talked some more and laughed at each other. You really missed them so much.  

You are waiting for them to greet you. But there’s no word Happy Birthday came out from their mouth. You thought that they didn’t know when your birthday was. But you shoved the thought off.

‘It’s impossible that they didn’t know when my birthday is.’

They all bade you a goodbye because they are going to do something else.

“Noona, see you later at the par-“ L.Joe cupped Niel’s mouth.

“See you some other time!” L.joe said. He let go of Niel. They all waved at you and you waved back.

_*_

You haven’t seen your friends a whole day now. You asked your adviser if they attend the class, your adviser said they did attend the classes today.

You grew sadder than earlier.

“Where are they? This birthday .”

You stomped off inside to your classroom. You glanced around there’s no one there. You went to your desk and you saw a pink box that was tied with a ribbon and a white envelope on the top.

Before you could reach out the card your phone vibrated. You quickly held it out hoping one of your friends greets you. But to your dismay it’s not one of them. But a smile lit on your face. It’s Chunji.

Yojeong-ah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I’m sorry if I can’t attend school today. Something came up. I’ll pay you back tomorrow, araso? Take care and I wish that you’ll have fun today. ^^ -Chunji

Chunji made you smile today. All your sadness went away. You reached out to the white envelope that was on top of the box.

You opened the envelope and it says;

Happy Birthday!

SORRY >__<

You smile wider as you untied the ribbon and open the box. It’s a strawberry cheesecake, your favorite cheesecake. You softened.

You taste the icing and it’s so delicious!

“Chunji-ah, you didn’t have to.” You muttered. You closed the box and tied it up again.

There was a boy behind the door. A big smile formed in his lips. He pumped his fist in the air.

“YES! She accepted it!”

~*~*~*~

At your house

Everyone were fixing, preparing, gluing, blowing, arranging and panicking. Everyone was in a rush. They decorated every side of the house and visitors came.

Teen Top was there too, helping the others to finish everything. Later on, Key and Minho arrived.

“Key! Minho! You’re both already here! Where’s the cake?” your mom panicked.

Key and Minho handed the cake to your mom then they helped the others to finish everything before you come home. Your mom asked Yuuki to send you a message to check on you.

Yuuki widened her eyes. She began to panick and running around.

“YOJEONG IS COMING IN 10 MINUTES!!!” Yuuki squealed. Everyone panicked more. Niel and Sungjong bumped into each other and the two of them fell down. They are all running around panicking while the others don’t know what to do.

“5 MINUTES!!!!” Yuukis shouted. Everyone began to swear and say things. Hoya was at the window glancing outside checking if you’re coming. He saw a shadow and he widened his eyes.

“She’s here!” Hoya said alarmed. Everyone turned off the lights.

You are walking towards your house. From afar you saw it was dark and empty.

“I think Yejun is not home yet,” you muttered. You let out a sad sigh. You thought this would be your best birthday ever, but not. Anyone of your best friends didn’t greet you today, you grew more and more sad and pain filled in your heart.

You want to cry your heart out, thinking that your friends forgot your special day.

You got your keys and you insert it to the door knob. You opened the door and you stepped in. you throw your bag somewhere then suddenly someone yelped. You turned around, alert.

“Who’s there?!” you asked in scary tone. You’re ready to face them.

“Show yourself!” you shouted once again. You hear giggles behind the sofa. You slowly walked towards the sofa when suddenly the lights .

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” everyone shouted. You startled and moved backward. You saw your friends and your family. They held a big cheesecake with candles on it.

You tried to hold back your tears, but it betrayed you. You began to sob louder, everyone stopped. You kneeled down and cried your heart out. Everyone came to your side,

“Omo~ why honey? Stop crying,” your mom consoles you.

You sob more and try to say something.

“I thought you all forgot my birthday!! I thought this would be a sad birthday that I’ll have in my life.” You slowly calm down.

“Of course we didn’t forget your birthday, baby girl. It’s already marked in our hearts forever,” Woohyun came over by your side then hugged you tight.

You stood up and glance around. Everyone was there except for Chunji. You spotted Niel’s arm was around Sungjong’s shoulder and the other Infinite were on Teen Top’s side. You spotted Hoya on the other side staring at you with not hard-looking-stare but a caring-soft stare.

You stared at him for awhile then you snapped on your senses. Everyone shouted ‘Happy Birthday’ and confetti’s’ flew all around. You give them a bright smile and you happily blew the candles. Everyone clapped and so are you. They put the cake away at the table.

You went to the kitchen and put the cake that ‘Chunji’ gave to you. You went back to the living room. You saw your friends went wild and ready to party. But before that happens you called for their attentions. You cleared your throat and stood on the top of the sofa.

You coughed before you start talking, “I would like to say a few words,” everyone gathered in the living room.

“I really thought that you ALL forgot about it and it really makes me sad because either one of you didn’t greet me, except for my family of course, it really makes me so sad. But now I’m so happy and I don’t really expect this kind of surprise, and you all made me cry,” everyone begin to apologize. You laughed and a tear of joy slid down to your face.

“I really want to thank each and every one of you for this awesome surprise birthday party that you all gave to me. I will never forget this day, ever. Thank you so much and I love you all so much thank you for being part of my life-” you suddenly stopped and looked at Hoya after you mentioned the ‘I love you all so much’.

You looked away and continue your speech, “So… let’s get this party started!!” you throw your fist in the air and everyone shout with joy. Sungyeol gone crazy and he do a funny-happy dance. It cracked you up. They all went crazy and starts to dance with the music.

Your house became a disco club. Good thing your parents agree with this kind of party, since your friends wants your birthday to be an unforgettable birthday party you have.

The others were dancing, while the others were eating. You saw Dongwoo who was like a dinosaur that eating another dinosaur. You came to him and patted his back.

“Easy boy, the foods are not going anywhere,” you chuckled. But Dongwoo continued eating, he tried to talk but he can’t because his mouth is full of food. You shook your head and motioned him to continue eating.

You saw your favorite oppas who was talking with the other Infinite. You called for them.

“Omo! Key oppa, Minho oppa! You’re both here!” you jumped into their arms and hugged them tightly.

“Of course, we’re going to be here! It’s our dongsaeng’s birthday we don’t want to miss this special day, and I must say you’re getting older,” Key teased. Minho laughed and you slightly slap both of their arms.

“I’m not THAT old. I’m twenteen!” you proudly said.

“Oh, thank you so much for the cake oppa.” You brightly beamed at him. He hugged you again and gives you a peck on the forehead.

“You’re welcome,” he smiled at you.

 

A/N: I FINALLY upadated!! I have been busy and tired with my college life O__O So this is the first part.. I want to post the whole chapter but it's too long.. it has 3000+ words so I decided to divide it into two parts. :) So what do you think? I would like to apologize of any grammatically error up there *bows*. So, what do you think? Yojeong already accepted the cake, but there's something wrong.. hmm... what do you think it is? hihihi~ Stay tuned!! LOL XDD

Before I leave I feel like teasing my readers ^^ *evil laugh* Yes, I'm going to tease you all for the next chapter. ^^

Teaser:
Key smile faded when he heard another boy’s name, he looked at Hoya whose smile faded and his face became scarier. His hope was vanished and hatred grew in his heart. 

Why is Hoya like that? Curious? Curious? Then stay tuned!!! *evil laugh*

Before I go I would like to advertise something (LOL XDD I suddenly advertise). It's a twoshots from Pynkaery entitled: Selfish Sunshine[http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53642/selfish-sunshine-infinite-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun-
I am NOT forcing anyone.. to those who just want to read it.. and to those who love or who loves WooGyu here's a twoshot for you^^ Only the first shot that had been posted. 

Mushy, I just advertise ur twoshots.. LOL XD idk why I just feel it.

YOUR COMMENTS ARE MY INSPIRATION :)