Goodbye?

I Realized that I Love Her

 

Parents, families and friends were waiting inside the auditorium with bouquets in their arms for their beloved graduates; they sat and watch the graduates entering the hall. They applauded as they welcome them warmly and have their seats.

The principal announced the people who got the special achievement awards, and you’re included to those ‘people’ that he announced and also your friends.

For the final line-up, the graduates stood up and went to their position to take their diploma.

The graduation became like a concert that many females shouted when Hoya went up first, everyone cheered and some fan girls squealed, he gave a big bow to the audience and smiled. Next up is Woohyun, girls squealed their lungs out and some were crying because they won’t gonna see him next year. Dongwoo was next and as expected many girls cheered.

And the line went on until Teen Top Chunji, and CAP were on the stage. Chunji gave the audience his killer smile and the girls went crazy and same goes to CAP who smirked and make the girls swooned.

Sunggyu and Yuuki came on stage, and as expected boys screamed their lungs out for Yuuki and girls too for Sunggyu. Everyone will miss the Prince and the Princess twins in this school.

Now, it’s your turn you took a deep breath and smiled widely.

“Shin Yojeong,” everyone went crazy. Some shouted and called you ‘president’, but you can hear Yejun from his seat cheering loudly as he can so you could hear it.

“YEAAAAH!! THAT’S MY NOONA! I LOVE YOU NOONA!” your face heated up because of him and holding your laughter. You manage to smile and not to laugh as you bowed to the audience.

The ceremony ended. The graduates cheered and sang a song before parting ways from their classmates.

After the song you all went to your parents,

“CONGRATULATIONS!” Yejun, your mom and your father chimed, they gave you two bouquets of flowers. You group hug them tight.

“Thank you,” you said.

You went over to your friends. You congratulate them and hugged.

“I don’t like virtual hugs, I want GROUP HUG!!” Dongwoo shouted. You all went to him and give each other a long tight hug.

While hugging, you leaned on someone’s chest and heard its heart beat that was like going to explode. You glance at the name tag, your eyes widened at the name. You lift your head up to see this person.

You widened your eyes much bigger now when you saw his face inches away from you. The two of you locked eyes and stared at each other’s eyes.

*As I expected she had a beautiful eyes,*Hoya mentally thought. The both of you stayed like that until everyone broke the hug.

You looked away and spun around. You gulped and you can feel the heat in your face.

Woohyun noticed you, as your face was turning red.

“Baby?” you looked up.

“Are you okay?” Woohyun came to you.

“Ah, yes. I’m fine, it’s just that…it’s getting hot in here don’t you think,” you sarcastically laughed and fan yourself.

Woohyun agreed, “It is getting hot in here,”

You saw Chunji from the other side, he looked at you and wave to come over to him. You came right away to him.

Hoya saw that and his heart gripped in pain, he’s still jealous when you’re around with him. Hoya was watching you from afar how shocked and happy you are when Chunji gave you something.

Hoya can’t take it and walked away.

__*__*__

Everyone went home to get change to take you to the airport to see you off. You arrived to your room and change your uniform to a decent clothes and ready to go.

You sat on your bed beside the night stand; your phone received a message.

Hi my dongsaeng, chukahae!! I’m sorry if I can’t go to your graduation ceremony, my exam just finished today so maybe I’ll see you off. Are you sure that you’re going? Who will eat my strawberry cheesecake if you’re gone? TT_TT I will see you later, okay? – Key oppa ^^

You remembered something that Key wants you to check on.

“Just check the cards that you’re keeping, you will know what I’m talking about.”

Curious, you opened the drawer from your night stand. You took a wooden box that was full of cards from the gifts that you received. Keeping a hundred of card is a habit and a remembrance to the people who cared and loved you.

On the top of the hundreds of cards were the cards you received recently. You pulled one of it and read it.

“What Key oppa wanted me to know about?” you picked other cards and read it. Yejun has the most cards that you received since he gave you two gifts at once.

You picked the shiny pink card that you received for your birthday.

Happy birthday yojeong-ah, I wish that you’ll eat this cake well. – Lee Howon.

Your eyes widened at the name. You read it again making sure that your mind doesn’t play a trick on you. The name was really Lee Howon, it was written on the right down corner and his name was so small to read, even his handwriting is kind of messy.

You were surprised; you didn’t know that Hoya was the one who gave you that cake for your birthday. You grabbed another card and read it; it has the same hand written from the last card that you had read, and the same name that it came from.  

You read every single one of them, it’s all the same. You thought that it all belong to Yejun but you got it wrong. You realized half of the card you collect were from Hoya.

Your sight became blurred, and a tear rolled down to your cheeks.

“He’s the one all along,” you whispered.

__*__*__

On the other hand, Hoya was lying on his bed restless. His eyes were wide awake and staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking about you as usual.

It has been hours since he’s like that, absentmindedly out of his world.

He didn’t notice that he had been receiving messages for the past hours. His phone rings for the incoming call. He reached for it and looked at the screen.

An unknown number was calling him, “Who’s this?” he picked up the call and answered It politely.

“Hello?”

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” the person screamed from the other line, sounds irritated.

“Who are you?” Hoya asked in a calm tone.

“You better get your out here or else you won’t gonna see Yojeong from now on,” the guy warned.

“What?” Hoya shot up.

“Yojeong is leaving, you better go here at the airport and say your final goodbye,” the guy hung up, leaving Hoya dumbfounded on the line.

Hoya snapped out of his daze and race downstairs.

“Oh SHOOT!” he grabbed his jacket and went out of the house.

He desperately called a taxi. A car pulled over, he gets in and told the driver go to Incheon Airport fast.

*Yojeong, please wait for me. You can’t go, damn it! Why did I forgot about it today.*

Hoya can’t stay on his seat so he told the driver to hurry up.

30 minutes later, the taxi arrived at the airport. Hoya darted out and came running inside the airport.

He checked the board what time was the flight going to California. The board indicated that the plane will be flying to California in any minute. Hoya didn’t believe it so he searched for you everywhere.

“No no no no no,” he muttered each step he took while running around searching for you or perhaps the Infinite.

The announcer announced that the plane going to California was ready to take off. Hoya began to panicked and searched for you again.

While running around Hoya saw the plane that took off, he stood by the window and watched it flew to the sky. A tear rolled down to his cheek.

“No… NO!” Hoya shouted angrily. He sank on the floor.

“Shin Yojeong. Why you didn’t wait for me? I’m going to tell you how I really feel about you,” Hoya clenched his fist.

“I should have told you beforehand-”

“Tell me what?” Hoya’s heart stopped, as he recognized the owner of that voice.

But he ignored it because he thought that it’s just his illusion playing with him.

“Howon-ah,” you softly called. Hoya’s eyes widened, you’re the only one who’s calling him by his real name. He slowly turned his head around, wishing that you’re standing behind him.

He closed his eyes; he wants to surprise himself in case that it’s just a part of his hallucination. His head was already turned at you, but his eyes were remained close, afraid to open it.

“Howon-ah,” you called out again. For the third time you speak he had the courage to open his eyes, he is now sure that you’re there.  

When he opens his eyes you two looked at each other. You could see his tears running down to his cheek.

You can’t help but to cry and smile at the same time. Hoya didn’t want to blink, in case if he blinks you’ll disappear in his sight. He slowly stepped forward and called your name. You responded.

He quickened his pace and ran towards you. He hugged you tightly, so tightly that he don’t want to let go.

 “Yojeong,” Hoya whispered.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around him, hugging him back tightly. You caressed his back for comfort. He bawled in your shoulders, you can’t hold back your tears anymore and cried in his shoulder too.

“I’m sorry Howon-ah, I’m so sorry.” You muttered. You buried your face on his shoulder and continue to apologize at him.

Hoya held you tight. “Why are you saying sorry?” he sobbed.

You nestled your face in his shoulder, refused to talk.

Hoya loosened his arms from you as he holds your shoulders to make you face at him.

He peered over to your face and smiled.

“I’m sorry if I make you cry today,” he wiped your tears away and lifts your head.

He genuinely smiled at you. You looked through his eyes as you wiped his tears away.

“Why are you saying sorry in the first place Yojeong-ah?” without any words you reached something from your pocket in your coat. You pulled out a pink small box and you handed it to him.

Hoya reached for it and opened it immediately. Inside were the cards that he wrote for you, he looked at you with a question in his eyes.

“I should have known that it’s from you,” you bitten your lip.

“Why did you write your name on the right down corner? And why is your handwritten so messy when it comes to your name?!” you slightly yelled at him.

“Pabo,” you hit him in the shoulder, and then you begin to cry again.

“I should have known since then that you’re feeling the same way too! You make me look stupid in front of you when I confessed to you, you didn’t even say anything and just stood there, watching me running away without any word. You didn’t even make an effort to talk to me so I really thought that it’s nothing to you. I thought that I got dumped by you and it-,“ someone cut your cries. You widened your eyes as you felt something soft. You gulped, and looked at the face in front of you.

Your eyes started to relax and bit by bit it slowly closed. You can feel your knees weakened, but good thing Hoya was holding you from behind.

He pressed you into his body and angled his head a bit so that he could be comfortable. He won’t care if there are many people passing by and looked to the both of you kissing in the middle of the airport.

His lips were soft, he kisses you so gentle. You feel butterflies in your stomach and your heart beats so fast. You felt that his kiss was full of love and sincere. You kissed back as if you got hypnotized by his touch of his lips to yours.

Hoya pulled back as he rested his forehead to yours. You slowly open your eyes and you saw him so close to you. You two locked eyes, you never thought that he has beautiful eyes that you’ve never seen in your life.

You can’t breathe properly, not because of the kiss, because just by looking at him this close it took your breath away.

“Yojeong-ah,” he spoke.

“Hmm?” you replied.

“I love you.” You blinked but didn’t hesitate to answer back.

“I love you too,” you whispered. Hoya smiled widely. He can’t hide how happy he was when he actually hears those four words from your own lips, and it really came from you.

He walked backwards with a grin on his face. He held out his hand on his both sides and shout, “I LOVE YOU SHIN YOJEONG!” he spun around. You alarmingly glance to the people around you and went to Hoya.

“Yah,” you lightly slapped his arm.

“Stop it, there are people around.”

“So? This is how I prove my love to you Yojeong. I want the whole world to know how much I love you and I want them to know how long I’ve been waiting or having you in my life,” you can’t help but flushed from his cheesiness.

“Aish! Why are you so cheesy all of a sudden?” you slapped his arm.

“Because I already have you in my life and I want you to know how much I love you,” you blushed.

“Aish, stop it!”

“Make me,” he stuck his tongue out and ran away. You started chasing him.

From afar, two boys were watching the two of you. They are both happy from outside but broken in inside, but they have to accept it for the sake of your happiness.

“I’m glad that I help,” Chunji smiled softly.

You saw Chunji from the other side, he looked at you and wave to come over to him. You came right away to him.

“Chukahae,” you said with a smile. He smiled back then he handed you an envelope.

“Chukahae,” you blinked at the envelope then to him.

“What is this?”

“Why don’t you open it so that you will know what it is, and I’ll bet that it will make you happy,” he beamed.

Confusion crossed your face. You immediately opened the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper. Your eyes widened at the sight as your jaw dropped. You can’t believe what you were looking right now. You can’t help but to smiled widely as you looked at Chunji at the same time.

“Is this true?” Chunji nodded.

“Of course it is!” he smiled proudly. You were speechless and you don’t know what to say. You can’t help but to ask this and that.

“Someone change your records and someone change your name with someone else, I don’t know who did it.” You nodded.

“I heard that the person who applied to Stanford was petrified when she received the admission from Seoul University. Because she put all the efforts to get to that school but then she received an admission from Seoul University,” he continued.

“Does she know that it’s an accident?”

“She does know now,” Chunji smiled. “I helped her too you know,” he wiggled his brows at you. You chuckled.

“So, I don’t need to go then. Hur-“ Chunji cut your celebration.

“I have a plan,” you blinked at him.

“What plan?” you tilted your head. He just smiled as if he was planning an evil plan, but of course he is not.

Chunji let out a small chuckle at the thought.

*As long you’re happy Yojeong, I’m happy for you too. You deserve it* Chunji proudly smiled.

*I’m glad that you’re smiling like that noona, I’m happy that you’re happy. What makes you happy it makes me happy too,* L smiled.

Chunji turned to L, “So, where do you want to go?”

“Anywhere,” L answered.

“Okay! Let’s get a drink, my treat.”

The two boys started to walk. They are maybe broken but they still keep a big smile on their faces.

-THE END-

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

``

`

`

NOT! :)))

`

`

`

A/N:

OKAY! This is not the final chapter yet. Not yet :)  2 more chapters before the end, so please wait for it :) 
Because I want to add some more, and other love stories~ and how Hoya and Yojeong 
love until the end :)

 

Thank you so muh for commenting and subscribe :) 

Until the next chapter ^^

Songhyunki