Getting closer with him but I got always ignore.

I Realized that I Love Her

 

 

Replies:

@whisperer: Thank u^^ *hugs* Hwaiting, ne!! Good Luck of taking an entrance exams!! J

@Hubby: Chunji is a gentleman here and he likes Yojeong too %%

@KpopholicRobotronic: LOL XD scary? Hihihi~ ani ot’s okay ^^

@bigbangvip: weee..~ here it is! ^^

@mushy: really? Improve? Yay!! Thank u mushy ^^ I hope u’ll enjoy this one ^^

@Tim unnie: you’re welcome unnie ^^ *hugs*

____*____*____

You and Chunji are getting closer and Hoya on the other hand grew jealous at the same time. He doesn’t know why he was feeling jealous all of a sudden.

He furrowed when he saw you and him chatting and laughing at each other. Of course, even though you’re getting closer with him you don’t ever going to abandon your friends. They are all fine with you to be friend with Chunji. They don’t have a problem with that but there’s only one person who was disapprove to your friendship with Chunji and that is Hoya.

He still had this anger in him. He’s not comfortable when you’re with Chunji. Hoya always checks on you if you’re going to be alright or not. He’s just worried about you but he doesn’t know why. It was like a mission for him to protect you from anyone or someone.

To be honest Hoya missed the times the two of you fought every morning by the window. And every morning he’s always at the window waiting for you to open it and ready to throw words with him, but to his surprise you’ve never opened your window. But once, you opened it but he didn’t catch up to you.

And at night, he’s at the window looking through your pink curtains from your room that was softly flows through the air. He’s kind of lonely these past few days. No one is fighting with him anymore.

Now he’s thinking how you would fight with him again like old times.

“Hmm… what should I do to get her attention again? She’s getting closer with him but I always got ignored.”

Library with Chunji

You stretched your arm up high and let out a long yawn. Chunji was staring at you, he thinks that your cute stretching and yawning at the same time, you gave him a what-look but he shook his head with a smile. You smiled back at him then continue typing on your laptop.

“Should we go out for a bit? We’ve been like forever in here,” Chunji closed your laptop.

“Wait, I almost finish typing,” you pouted.

“Yeah right, finish typing but that ‘almost’ of yours took an hour to finish. Let’s go and get some fresh air for a moment,” you surrender and follow him outside.

He handed you a soda, “Thanks,” you said.

You sat beside him on the bench and opened your soda.

You looked down and saw the beauty of the view. Most of it were green trees, a vast green grass, and a few buildings. You haven’t seen this balcony before since the last 3 years you studied here.

“Wow! I didn’t know that this balcony exists! Or am I just too busy inside the school and not exploring much,” you chuckled.

“Yeah, I think so,” Chunji glance at the view.

“It’s beautiful,” you said with glee. Chunji look at you, “it is,” a smile lit on his face.

There’s a boy from afar who was watching the two of you behind the door.

“ “It is,” Hmpf, yeah right. Let me see if you’re still going to tell her that when I got a chance to beat you up, you punk!” the boy hissed behind the door.

Chunji sensed something so he turned his head around through the door. The boy immediately hid on the pillar. Chunji examined the door but there’s no one there. He thought that he was just hallucinating since he’s so tired with all the work.

A cool breeze flew by to you that made you hair messy. Chunji smells the scent of your hair. You tried to fix your hair but the wind made it messier. Chunji reached his hand out and he helped you to fix your long, wavy, shiny hair. You beamed at him and he beamed back.

“How dare you touch her hair,” the boy hissed again behind the door. He continues to watch the both of you. The two of you chatted and laughing at the same time, you grew comfortable around him and he makes you laugh and feel better when you’re tired. He never failed you to make you smile or laugh.

“You’re already flirting with her, eh? Taking much advantage of her? I can’t believe this guy!” he hissed again.

Suddenly, the boy’s phone rang. He panicked and went through the book shelves. Chunji and you turn your heads by the sound of the phone. You both looked at each other. Who would be going in the library this time around?

 He answered it with an annoying tone.

“What?!!” he tried to calm himself down.

“LEE HOWON, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU WE’RE SUPPOSED TO FINISH OUR PROJECT AFTER THE NEXT TWO DAYS!!!! I’M PANICKING BECAUSE WE HAVEN’T FINISHED THE HALF OF IT. I’M SO GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE HERE. PREPARE YOURSELF!” Woohyun shouted from the other line.

“Shhhh.. calm down I’ll be there don’t worry, okay? Bye,”

“What?!! Wait wait yah-“

Hoya hung up.

Hoya turned around to go back to the balcony but he froze in his place.

“Hoya, what are you doing here?” Chunji asked with a straight face, you raised a brow and looked at him.

Hoya is panicking inside his head but he still got a gut to act cool and natural on the outside.

“I’m here to look for a book for my project. Am I not allowed to enter here?” Hoya replied coldly.

“No, I didn’t say anything like that. Are you here all along?” Chunji asked suspiciously.

“No I just got here, why?” Hoya pretended to look through the books.

“Nothing.” Chunji shook his head.

“Come on Chunji let him be. Let’s go back to work,” you lead first to the table.

“See you around,” Chunji smirked. Hoya nodded at him.

Hoya was expecting that you will get mad at him or going to smack him. But you just ignore him and went back to work. Hoya heaved a sigh.

‘She ignored me again… not interested anymore?’

Hoya’s phone beeped he received a message from Woohyun.

Hoya-ah, will you go to the library and look for a book regarding to our topic? I need more information. Since you’re still in school please do it and hurry up. If you didn’t get it and come back here I’m going to kill you! –Woohyun

Hoya rolled his eyes and look for a book. He secretly peeked to the two of you. While he was staring to you two he almost pushed the shelf but he got it and held it tight or else it might collapsed and damage the other shelves.

‘Ignoring me like that, eh? Hmpf, let me see if you’re still going to ignore me if I do something that you’ll hate.’

He got the book and went off.

___*___*___

Hoya and Woohyun was working with their project, but only Woohyun working on the project while Hoya was in dazed and staring at your window.

Woohyun glanced to Hoya and shook his head. He stopped writing and went to Hoya.

“Yah~ is there a problem?” Woohyun asked. He sat beside Hoya.

“Nothing.” Hoya leaned in to his chair and let out a sigh.

“Nothing? Right~ what is it?” Woohyun opened a can of soda.

“Haven’t you noticed anything weird to Yojeong these days? She’s ignoring me-“

“And you miss her throwing words at you and smacking you?” Woohyun continued.

“Yes..” Woohyung widened his eyes. Hoya looks at him.

“NO, NO, NO. Of course not!! Why should I miss her? No no, NEVER! Come on let’s go back to work, okay? I’m getting tired,” Hoya stood up and scratched the back of his head and he flushed to the thought he answered him ‘yes’.

“Go back to work? I’m the only who’s doing all this!!” Woohyun shouted. Hoya ran for his life as the angry Woohyun chasing him around his room.

___*___*___

You awakening by the loud noise by the window, you growled and turned around. You get a pillow and cover your ears with it. But the noise won’t stop.

You glance to the clock and it reads 5:30 am. You lazily stood up from your bed and groggily walked towards the window.

You opened your window angrily and shouted to the person who makes such a noise.

“STOP DOING THAT! Your disturbing someone’s sleep!” you tried to open your eyes but a bright light is glowing from Hoya’s room. You cover your eyes by your hand and tried to open it again.

“Whoa~ Yojeong-ah,” a voice called.

You took a peeked and recall the persons face.

“Woohyun? What are you doing there?” Hoya who came beside Woohyun was shock seeing you again.

“Mian, we were just working for something. Sorry if we woke you up, we were experimenting for our science special project,” you just nod. You are about to close the window but someone calls you. You stopped and looked at Hoya.

“What?” you spoke in sleepy tone. Hoya thinks to say something to you and he got one.

“You look like a monster with those big pink pajamas of yours,” you just looked at him trying to absorb what he just said. You rubbed your eyes and blink a couple of times.

“Ah okay,” you answered him back. Then you shut the window and go back to bed.

‘She just ignored me like that?’ Hoya was disappointed to his self. He failed to pick a fight with you.

__*__*__

Morning

Your alarm clock rang you pressed the snooze button immediately. You turned your body around to the bed and open your eyes widely.

You stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school.

You went downstairs and your family greets you good morning and gives you a morning kiss. You ate your breakfast quickly, bade your parents a goodbye and drag your brother outside to go to school.

Hoya and Woohyun saw you and your brother ready to go to school. Woohyun waved at you and you waved back.

“Hi Yojeong!! Morning!” Woohyun gave you a gentle smile.

You smiled back and greet him back. The four of you walked altogether. Woohyun was examining you and tell you everything what he saw from you.

“You have panda eyes,” Woohyun said worriedly.

“I know, right? So many things to do, but still hanging and stay strong,” Woohyun ruffled your hair and put an arm around you.

“You must stay inside your house. The zookeeper might catch you.” Hoya snorted. But you just ignore him, you’re not in a mood since you’re so tired and many things popped out in your mind.

Yejun pat Hoya’s back.

‘I failed again.’ He thought.

Hoya thinks of a way to get your attention back again like old times.  He think and think and he got an idea how he get your attention back. A bright smile appeared on his face.

‘Let me see if you’re just going to ignore me again.’

 

A/N: Tada!!!! Like it?? What will Hoya do to get Yojeong's attention again?? hehh curious curious? :) wait for it ^^ so there u are new chapter ^^ how was it? I'm a lil bit unsatisfied with this >< I re-write this again because I accidentally delete it >< but it's here now ^^

Leave a comment ^^ as I said your comments are my inspiration thank u ^^ and thank you so much for subscribing and reading my fic ^^ I love you all~ :) <3