2 years later

I Realized that I Love Her

 

Your relationship with Hoya gotten better and you can't believe it had been two years since the two of you started your relationship. You can't hide how happy you are.

In this new university and a new life you became once again a student council president, and so is Sunggyu who is the vice president. Despite of you all have different departments you still got a chance to bond together and especially be with Hoya when you have a time and work didn’t get on your way.

As usual student body loves you; they seek for your help if they have any problems inside the campus. You gratefully helped them as you can.  And the students also looked up to you and Hoya having a strong relationship towards each other. But there's a new relationship began a year ago and that is Yuuki and Dongwoo.

Dongwoo confessed in front of the whole student body how he really feels about Yuuki all this time. It was actually during a big event that day, so it means the whole school knows about it.

Dongwoo did not just confess but he also sings a song and brought a bouquet of baby's breath flower that Yuuki really loves. Who wouldn't fall for that romantic confession? Of course, Sunggyu as a big brother and a twin of Yuuki, he also announced on that very same day on the stage where Dongwoo came from that Dongwoo should take a good care of her or else he will die on Sunggyu's own hands.

Dongwoo agreed and also make a promise that he will make Yuuki happy for her whole life, and he will never hurt her.

So a new couple was born. Many men and women’s hearts broken at that time, but the women won't give up because there is still the other Infinite. Yes, they are still popular even though they already in different school, not to mention in a new chapter of their life. And how do the women knows that they are Infinite? Well, can we say that they’ve been searching for information about them.

__*__*__*__*__

"Sunggyu, can you send this to the dean so she can sign it?" you handed him the purple folder.

"Okay, on my way," Sunggyu reached out for it and went off. 

While walking going to the dean's office, Sunggyu looked through the file and read some of it.  He nodded at those files as if he was agreeing to something what he had read. He was so into reading that he didn't notice someone on his way. He bumped into a girl in the hallway, all her books were now scattered on the floor. Sunggyu automatically reached for the books and helped her piled it all up. He finished tiding it and stood up, instead handing it to the girl he accidentally caught her eye and looked at it. He can't help but to look at it because he had never seen innocent, loving, and soft eyes before.

*Is this what you called love at first sight?*

The girl uncomfortably bit her lip, thinking why this guy was looking at her like that. She can't take it anymore so she waves her hand in front of him.

"Uhm... excuse me? My books?" the girl blinked at him.

Sunggyu snapped out of his daze.

"Uh yeah, sorry I didn't see you on the way," Sunggyu handed her the books,

"I see, because you're too preoccupied to what you are reading just now," the girl giggled.

Sunggyu scratched the back his head, "Sorry,"

"No problem, it's okay. Thanks for helping me picking up the books," the girl gave him her sweet, gentle smile which Sunggyu makes his heart pounds crazily.

Sunggyu gave her his eye smile and bowed at her.

"You're welcome," the girl nodded.

“Uhm... I have to go, nice meeting you by the way. Bye," the girl bowed at him and ran off.

Sunggyu was still smiling stupidly and bowed back. He was about to turn on his way but he forgot something, He turned back, but the girl was out of the sight already.

"I should have asked for her name. Too bad," Sunggyu pouted. Some girls passed by him and saw him pouting in a cute way. The girls giggled at him and Sunggyu noticed them right away and shyly smiled at them and bowed.

"What am i doing? I should go to the dean's office now," Sunggyu ran.

__*__*__*__*__

You were busy reading the files in your hands and scribbled some stuff on your note pad.

Someone enter the office you looked up and smiled to that person's way.

"Hey!" Hyunae your new best friend greeted.

"Hey!" You greeted back.

She just transferred this semester, and you two got close because you two have some crazy commons to each other.

She put down the books she was holding to your table.

You looked at the books that were got folded. You glanced at Hyunae, "What happened to the books?"

She glances at it, "I got bumped into someone on the way here." You nodded.

"It's okay," you smiled at her.

Suddenly your phone beeped.

You reached for your phone and read the text.

Noona, I'll be there in 5 minutes, please wait or me in front of your gate. - Yejun.

You closed the folder, stood up and grab your bag.

"Hyunae, stay here okay? I'll be right back," you picked up the folder.

"Boyfriend?" out of nowhere Amber appeared. She's the secretary in student council, but you make someone else make running errands but Sunggyu.

"Nah, my dongsaeng," you smiled at her.

Amber was a boyish type of person, but she's lovely and adorable, not to mention that she's Key's girlfriend. She's in her final year now and the two of you were close too.

When you enter college Minho and Key were on their final year, and Amber was on her sophomore year in college on the same department as Key. When you met her Key introduced her to you, you remembered that she's the girl that Key was talking about nonstop.

They start dating when you're in your half year of freshman; you hardly prayed that Amber will accept his love for her. In the end she accepted it and they are now dating in two years.

The two of them were so cute for each other.

Once, they fought, just because of the dress that Key bought for her on their 100th day. Amber hate wearing dresses and other girly stuff, but she failed to refuse him and the result of their fight was she got to wear the dress on their 100th day.

Before you go, you put the files under your drawer. Amber’s phone ring and she picked it up right away.

"What?!" she sounds irritated but calm.

"Oh, I'm sorry my Boo. I didn't mean to yell at you," you rolled your eyes. You know who Amber is talking to right now.

You waved at Hyunae, to Amber and went off. You ran down the stairs as you received Yejun's messages. Any minute now, you're running towards the school gate. From afar you saw Yejun standing beside a girl. You haven't seen this girl around; probably she's with Yejun after all.

You thought of that, that girl was the girl Yejun likes these past few months.

"Yejun!" you shouted. He turned around and a big smile lit up his face when he saw you.

He open his long arms wide, you willingly went to those arms and hugged him tight.

"I miss you." You muttered.

"I miss you too so much," he whispered.

Yejun broke the hug and he handed you a paper bag.

"It's from mom, since I told her that I'm going to visit you she asked me to hand it over to you," you opened the bag and you saw the various foods inside that you really love.

"In there is your favorite food, and some of Hoya hyung’s favorite food."

"Tell mom we will gonna eat it happily," you cheekily smiled.

"You better, mom doesn't want his future-son-in-law starve and lose weight," Yejun chuckled. You lightly slapped his arm.

"Could you stop that?" you blushed.

"Tell mom that," he chuckled. "I just said how mom said it to me."

You shook your head. Your parents were very supportive when they found out that you and Hoya were dating. Before that, they already treat Hoya as their own son since then.

You peeked through Yejun's shoulder. Yejun glance at his back wanted to know what you're looking at.

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

"Yah, you didn't tell me that you're dating the girl that you like from your school. You said you'll tell me first that you're going out with her," you pouted. Yejun was looking at you confusingly.

"Noona? What are you talking about?" Yejun raised his one eyebrow at you.

You pointed to the figure not far from Yejun's back. Yejun followed your finger and he widened his eyes.

"Noona that's-" you cut him off.

"No no, don't talk. I can't believe you're hiding things from me these days," you dramatically said.

"But-" you put your index finger to his lips, to prevent him from talking.

"I did everything for you since I stepped in to college and this is how you repay me?" you continue your dramatic remarks. Yejun just rolled his eyes from your dramatic scenes.

"I-"

"Yejun," you were cut off by the figure that was standing behind Yejun. You realized that that was a male voice. You looked up at the figure with a long hair; you widened your eyes at the sight.

"Lee- Lee Taemin?!" you choked on your words.

"Oh! Yojeong noona!" He ran towards you and gave you a tight hug.

“Omo, what are you doing here?!” you broke the hug and looked at him.

“And why is your hair like that, Taemin-ah?” you his hair. Taemin shrugged it off.

“I thought you’re a girl and a girl that Yejun likes,” Taemin’s expression changed at the word ‘girl’.

“Noona,” Yejun whined.

“Wae? Does Taemin know who’s this girl is?” Yejun looked away.

“Ah! IU.” Taemin exclaimed.

“IU?” you quizzically asked.

“Neh, Jieun. The little sister of the whole school,” said Taemin.

“Little sister?” you asked.

“Neh, because she sings very good and her voice cause your dongsaeng to fall in love with her,” Taemin mocked at Yejun.

“Yah!” Yejun shouted.

“Awww, my dongsaeng is in love!” you pinched his cheek.

“That’s part of your college life Yejunnie, gonna meet your first love,” you giggled.

“I’m not… in love with her… yet,” Yejun blushed.

“Psh, liar. You will soon,” you chuckled.

You turned your way to Taemin and a question hit you.

“How’d you two met?” you asked.

“And how did you know Taemin?” Yejun questioned back.

“I met him when I’m with Chunji back then.” You answered without hesitations.

Yejun nodded.

“We went to the same university with Sungjong,” he grinned. I nodded.

I looked at Taemin again, examining his hair and Yejun’s hair too.

“Why did you let your hair grow that long, Taemin?” you asked as you your hand to his hair again.

“No I didn’t, it’s just an extension. I lost in a game with Chunji hyung,” Taemin pouted.

“But, you look good with it,” you smiled.

You glanced at Yejun, you saw his hair turned blonder. You shook your head, “What’s with the hair colors these days? Howon went to blonde then he changed it into brown, then he colored it into purple! And Dongwoo’s hair is navy blue today, and recently Woohyun dye his hair red.” You stopped and took a breath.

“And you Yejun, your hair is blonde and Chunji color his hair to red,” you sigh.

You looked at Taemin, “And you, you were blonde last time and now you color it into brown and added an extension,” you shook your head.

“Do I have to do something with my hair too? Since Yuuki is going to color her hair too.”

You glanced at the two and they give you a shrug and let out a chuckle.

Your phone rings again, you reached for it and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Yojeong-ah, can you drop by at Lockets Bakery later with your friends?” said Key who was on the other line.

“Sure, I love to. Gonna call everyone and we will go there right away,” you said.

“Yeay! I already called Amber; she’ll bring Hyunae over too. Do call the other guys, neh? Bye!” Key hung up.

Key’s bakery had a new branch near your university last year. Key never knew that his bakery will went this far. In your part, you already predicted that this will happen in the future because of how he bake his cake very well and make tasty drinks, and it really did happen.

You still remember the happy-crying face of Key. That’s how happy he was, crying and bawled. It took you an hour to stop him from crying.

You put your phone on your pocket. You turned around and saw Chunji running to your direction.

You waved at him and he waves back.

“Hyung!” Taemin greeted.

“Minnie! Are you ready?”

You gazed at them, puzzled.

“Ready for what?” you questioned.

“We’re going somewhere, you know brother quality time,” Chunji smiled at you widely while he put his hand over Taemin’s shoulder.

“Oh, too bad, I’m going to ask you to go with us at Key oppa’s bakery.” You pouted.

Chunji pinched your cheeks.

“Mian, maybe next time?” you nodded.

“Gotta go Jeongie, bye!” Chunji waved at you and dragged Taemin along with him. Taemin waved at you and to Yejun, you both waved back. You chuckled.

“I guess you’re going with me bro,” you jumped and swung your arms at Yejun’s neck.

Yejun beamed, “Let’s go!” 

 

So, what do you think? WIll Sunggyu also find his love, since everyone was having one. Well, not 'everyone' XD there are still some 
who haven't find theirs :) As I said, 2 more chapters :) and this is one of them. The last chapter will be up if the comment
reach 10! :) weee.~
THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING & COMMENTING :)
KEEP IT GOING AND MAKE ME MOTIVATE! KOMAWO!!! *bows*

until the end, folks!
songhyunki