The war occurs

I Realized that I Love Her

Your parent’s best friend visits again. This time they already moved next door and they want to visit their new neighbor.

You greeted them and greet Hoya too. But, he’s still the same. They all went to the dining while Hoya just stood by the door. You approached and grab his hand.

You tried to drag him to the living room to play, but he pulled it off, harshly. He throws you a scary glared at you.

“Don’t touch me,” he said in cold-deep voice.

You furrowed. “Meany!” you stormed off, but you’re just joking. He followed you to the living room. Your mom called you.

“Yojeong-ah, give this to Howon,” she handed you a glass of juice and a plate with sandwich on it, you nodded and went to Howon.

You stared at the glass and concentrate. Because it might spilled on the floor. You are approaching Hoya but suddenly, a thing caught your foot and you accidentally spilled the juice all over him.

Hoya stared at you angrily. You widened your eyes and immediately touched his clothes and tried to clean it.

“I’m so sorry!” you said a tons of time.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!” he pushed your hand hard. You stopped and look through his eyes.

“I said, I’m sorry,”

He slightly pushed you and landed on the floor. You gathered all your anger and bravely stood up.

“I said I’m sorry! Isn’t that enough?” You shout at him.

“YOU MEANY!!!!!!” you punched him right on the face. You are a bit shocked.

Hoya stares at you with wet eyes. “I’m going to tell you to my mommy!” he sobbed. He ran towards the dining room, you ran after him. He hugged his mom tightly.

“Omo! Howon-ah, why are you crying and why are you wet? What happened?” Hoya pointed at you.

“She punched me, umma.” He faked a cry.

“Auntie, I accidentally spilled the juice at him because I tripped. Then, I tried to clean his shirt but he pushed my hand then pushed me. And then I punched him because he’s out of control. I tried to be friendly but he’s so cold to me and shooed me away,” you explained. You hugged your mom tight.

“Is that true, Howon?” his mom asked him. He lowered his head then nod.

“I HATE HER!” he growled. “I HATE YOU TOO! You… you.. MEANY!” you replied back.

__*__*__*__

After that incident of you and Hoya, he starts to bully you and teased you, but you throw it all back to him. The two of you almost break into a war again. Your parents were on time to stop the two of you.

You never treat him as a friend but as an enemy.

To your annoyance you accidentally hit his ‘private’ part. Yes, an accident. You want to do a high kick but you accidentally kicked it. To that accident he was really pissed off and wanted to kill you! Well, not literally kill you.

The two of you never reconcile or be friends. As the two of you get older both of you still fought and there’s no day that the two of you won’t fight.