Hi Miss Pretty President.

I Realized that I Love Her

Replies:

@Mushy: there's no real person behind Yuuki .. she's just Yuuki, Sunggyu's twin.. LOL XDD I love ur comments .. u hate Hoya in this fic but ur comment is full of love of Hoya LOL XDDD awww. I love u more too ^^

@Tim Unnie: ur seobang will still be the judge for a few more chapters LOL XDD ikr? Nana Mushy will die when Hoya did that to her XDD

@whisperer: yeay!! welcome ^^ oh the will break that wall VERY soon ^^ thank u for reading and please give love to this foc^^

@KpopholicRobotronic: I am so happy that you like it ^^ thank u for reading and here's the new chap ^^

@hubby: here it is!!! :) hihihihihi~ ILY ^^

 

___*___*___

It’s time for lunch. You, Yuuki, Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Hoya went to the cafeteria together. You’re at the other side while Hoya was on the other side, so the two of you won’t break into another war.

The 5 of you sat on the table that was beside of Teen Top’s table. You looked at their table and took a glance at Chunji. The boy that you admired and you had a crush on.

He glances your way, but you look away and it caused you to blush.

Yuuki nudged you. You turned to her with a ‘why-look’. She whispered at you.

“Chunji is looking at you!” Yuuki tries not to squeal.

“I know, because he caught me staring at him.” You tried to look around and not to meet Chunji’s gaze. But your eyes accidentally dropped into his eyes, and then he smirks at you which made your heart flutters.

You lowered your head and blushed more. Hoya noticed you he looked to the direction where you’re looking at, he spotted Chunji and gave him a small smile then nodded. Chunji does the same.

Hoya turned his gaze to you.

“What’s with her? Why is she red?” Hoya shook his head.

“Hey guys!” Sungyeol waved. Sungjong and L were behind him. The three of them sat at the vacant seats.

“Why the three of you took so long?” Woohyun asked.

“Class finished late,” L explained. Woohyun nods.

“Wait, where’s Dongwoo?” Sunggyu searched around.

Suddenly, someone sat beside Yuuki which it made her startled. She rolled her eyes when she saw who sat beside her and ignore him.

Dongwoo stretched his arms and he tried to wrap it to Yuuki, but she noticed it right away.

“If you put those filthy arms to my shoulder I swear I’m going to cut those off,” everybody laughed.

“Way to go, sis!” Sunggyu cheered. Dongwoo pouted and went to another seat.

All your friends already have some food on their trays while you are so busy doodling on your notebook. Sungjong poked you.

“Noona, eat first. Do that later,” he gave you a soft-caring smile. You nod and put the notebook away and you went to get your lunch.

You get your tray and began to pick a food that you want to eat. There’s a basketful of apples, you get one but you accidentally bumped the other apple.

You’re supposed to catch it but someone caught it already. You turned around and saw Chunji holding the apple.

“Is this yours?” he gave you a sweet smile. Your heart flutters when you saw him smiles. It feels like you went to heaven for just a second.

“N-ne. Thanks.” You took the apple from him, your finger accidentally touched his and a zip of electric came through your body.

Hoya from afar saw what Chunji did. He furrowed his eyebrows and continued watching the two of you.

“So..” he cleared his throat.

“How have you been?” you moved to the next food and so he did.

“I-I’m good, you?” you stuttered. ‘Aish, Yojeong-ah speaks comfortably. The two of you are close, right? Well, not that close you are close to other Teen Top but not that close to Chunji’ you thought.

“So am I! It has been a long time since we last talk, right?” he replied. You nod.

It has been a month or more than a month since the two groups reconciled. You don’t have this thing that you could be mad at them. The two groups had a misunderstanding and it leads to fight.

From afar Hoya was watching you and Chunji talking. Angered grew inside of him seeing you smiling at him sweetly. He didn’t take his eyes off of you two and he even wanted to eavesdrop.

Only Hoya saw the two of you chatting with each other while others didn’t noticed anything.

L is playing guitar, Sungyeol and Dongwoo are trying to be funny, Woohyun and Sunggyu laughed their heads out and Yuuki and Sungjong are playing.

Hoya shook his head in disbelief.

‘I can’t believe these guys. They don’t know that she is talking to Chunji’ he thought.

He’s still watching from afar with a hard look in his eyes.

“Oh! By the way… uhm… do you already have a partner for the English project?” he tilted his head to see your face.

“Ah.. What? Partner? I don’t have one, yet. But Mrs. Choi will be the one to assign who will be the partners, right?” you gave him a puzzle look.

“No, she said the students can choose their own partner.” Chunji said.

“I can’t remember anything that she said that. Did she really say that?”

“Yes, I’m in front of course I didn’t hear wrong. I think you are too occupied to Hoya earlier, you two were fighting non-stop. But of course with a lower voice,” he chuckled.

“Oh, right.”

You sheepishly scratched the back of your head.

“So….” Chunji put his hands to his pocket. “Do you want to be my partner? Or are you going to be paired up with Hoya?” he wiggled his brows. You flushed red.

You are so happy because he is asking you to be his partner. Well, a project partner but nonetheless still a partner.

“I prefer you than him. I can’t stand Hoya to be my seatmate, what if he will be my partner to this project? I might do it all by myself.”  You gave a confirmed smile. He smirked at you and smiled widely as ever.

“So, partner? Uhmm..We can start later because the deadline would be next week, so have to do it fast.”

“Sure! Let’s meet up later at the library, we need to discuss it and make a plan for it. And also, let’s look for some books we need for the research, okay?” Chunji smiled more widely.

“Uhh.. That’s great! Let’s meet up there after class,” you both smiled at the same time.

Chunji bade you a goodbye then went to his table. L.joe and Niel nudged him then they looked at you. You went to your table and began to eat. Hoya stared at you disbelief.

You can feel that Teen Top is looking at you and also Hoya, but you didn’t bother to look his way.

“Yah!” he stomped his fist at the table then he glares at you. The others were blinking at him while you continued to eat your lunch and ignored him.

“I can’t believe you’re talking to that Chunji.”

You glance up and look straight to his eyes.

“So?” you rolled your eyes then ate your apple.

“ ”So”? They are our enemies!” Hoya tried to calm himself down.

“Do you mean YOUR enemies?” you snapped.

“Yah yah! We’re cool. No more fights or anything,” Sunggyu defended.

“See? Geez. What’s up with you?! Hot tempered!” you snarled.

“Am not!” he shouts.

“Yeah right,” you rolled your eyes.

Sunggyu tries to calm Hoya down.

“Hoya-ah, calm down. They are not our enemies anymore, we’re all cool. It’s just a misunderstanding. The fight is over, chill.” L coolly said as he tried Hoya not to exaggerate things.

Everyone nods including you. You deathly glared at him and went to finish your lunch.

__*__*__*__*__

The school ended, all of you went outside. And the 9 of you are like animals that just came out from the cages.

Woohyun give Hoya a piggy back, Dongwoo does some back flips, while the others are just walking and running around.

“Err.. Guys I can’t walk with you all today. I need to do something for a project have to meet someone at the library.” Yuuki smiled widely at you. She knows how excited you are since you’re partner is your crush.

“Oh shoot! The project! Yuuki we have to discuss about it when we got home,” Sunggyu said.

“Yeah, Hoya we need to discuss it too.” Woohyun added.

“Noona, if all of them have partners who is your partner?” Sungyeol asked curiously.

“My partner is Chunji,” you blurted it out. They all nod and they don’t even react much, but Hoya flinched when he heard his name.

You waved at them and they all waved back. Hoya furrowed, he’s worried about you. Since, you’re with ‘his’ enemy he thought that Chunji might do something to you.

“Hyung!! Come on, let’s go!” Sungjong shouted. Hoya came back to his senses and turned his head. He was thinking if he should follow you and checked if you’re going to be alright. But he shoved it off and thinks that you’re going to be fine.

He doesn’t know why he’s acting like this to you. And jealousy grew deep inside him.

He started to walk but looked back for a minute and he went off.

*___*___*

You barged in the library and searched for Chunji. A big smile drew to your face. He waves at you and you ran and waved back at him.

“Sorry, am I late?” you tried to catch your breath.

“No, I just arrived like 5 minutes ago so it’s okay.” He gave you a sweet smile that makes your heart pound crazily.

Two of you sit and begin to work. You explained things to him but he doesn’t pay attention to you, he was stunned how pretty you are. You’re so near to him, his gazes shift to your eyes. He thought that you have amazing brown eyes, and your nose is cute. He shifted his gaze to your pink kissable lips.

His eyes were stuck on your lips he wanted to attack it. But, of course, he doesn’t want you to be scared at him when he does that. So he just sat there and stared at it trying to control himself.

“So.. That’s what we’re going to do. Did you get it all?” he came back to his senses.

“Ah yeah, I got it all. So, let’s start this tomorrow, okay?” You nod. You glance to your watch and your eyes widened.

“Chunji-ah, I have to go now. It’s getting late!” you arrange all your things then put it all to your bag.

“Yeah, it’s getting late. Let me walk you home, ‘cause it’s dangerous to a girl like you walking home alone.” You beamed at him.

‘Such a gentlemen, that’s why I like him.’ You happily thought.

You two arrived at your house. The two of you stood by the gate. On the other hand, Hoya was at the window watching you two.

“He walked her home, that’s fast,” he muttered.

“Uhmm.. Thanks.” You smiled.

“No problem. I just can’t let a girl walk alone in this scary night. It’s dangerous, you know that.” He chuckled.

“Do you want to come in for a minute?” you asked. You tightened your grip to your bag since you are so nervous when he’s around.

“Nah, it’s okay. I have things to do so I better get going.” You understand then nod.

“So…. Bye!” he sheepishly wave at you and you waved back. He stood there by the gate waiting for you to go inside.

“Yojeong-ah!” he called out. You turned around.

“Do you mind if I can get your number?” your heart was palpitating at that moment. Your heart felt so happy.

‘Oh my gosh… why is he asking for my number?!! My heart is going crazy’

“Ah… uhmm… sure sure,” you went to the gate again and you gave him your number.

“Thanks. I’ll text you later, bye!” he wave again and you gave him a smile. And you went off to your room with a pounding heart or more like going to jump off from your chest. Suddenly, your phone vibrated you received a text. You open the message and a big smile formed to your lips.

Hi Miss Pretty President, see you tomorrow. ^__~

                                                -Chunji

Your heart went crazy and you went crazy too. You’re dancing and jumping to your room and laughing too. You can’t stop yourself from doing it then you fell to your bed and breathe heavily.

You stood up and grab your towel and clothes then off you go to the bathroom and you even sing a happy song.

From the window Hoya saw what you were doing. His face fell when he saw you how happy you are.

“I think she had a fun with him.” He muttered with a low sad voice.

“Hoya, stop acting like this, who is she for you to care about?” he shook his head and went to his bed and turned off the light.

___*___*___

A/N: First of all, Welcome to New Readers!! And thank you so much for subscribing and I am so happy ^^ Moving on, I want to apologize if this chapter is boring .. T^T *bows*. I updated today because I'm afraid that I can't update this since my first day in college is going to start tomorrow and I am half nervous and half excited at the same time ^^ Nervous because of the school, excited because I already met new friends there and I am excited to see them again ^^ hihihi~

PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT ^^ Your comments are my inspiration^^ Thank you!