A day/night with Lee Howon.

I Realized that I Love Her

You were still at his house, heating the soup that your mom cooked. You put a soup on the bowl then you carried it upstairs. You slowly opened the door at Hoya’s noona’s room. You poked your head inside and glance around.

You went inside. You placed the bowl on the nightstand beside the picture frame. You sat on the edge of the bed. You looked at Hoya who was getting pale than before. You’re getting worried than earlier, you lightly shook his arm to wake him up.

Suddenly, your phone rang. You pulled it out from your pocket and glanced at the screen. It’s Yejun, you immediately answered the call.

“Noona, where are you? It’s already 6 in the evening and I’m hungry,” Yejun whined in the other line. You cleared your throat.

“Mian, I’m at Hoya’s right now. He’s sick and I can’t leave him like this, there’s a soup on the pot that mom just made earlier before she went to the business trip and other dishes on the table. I’ll be home later, okay?”

“Okay and tell hyung to recover soon, that’s why earlier he’s not in a good mood. Anyway, please be home later, okay? I love you noona.” He cheerfully said.

You replied, “Awww.. I love you too, dongsaeng,” you chuckled. Both of you hung up at the same time. You put your phone away then you try to wake Hoya up again.

He slowly turned around and tried to open his eyes. You scooted over to the bed and you helped him to sit up. You put the pillow behind his back so he can lean into it. He softly gazed at you watching your every movement. His heart was pounding faster than before. He can’t believe that you’re with him right now, taking care of him.

Now everything is fixed. You sat beside him and you took the bowl out of the table then you carefully put it on your lap with a pillow under it. You took a spoonful of soup then you blew it, so the heat would go away. You brought the spoon into his lips. Hoya automatically opened his mouth then drinks the soup.

There was no words were coming out on both of your lips. You quietly feeding him while, Hoya was concentrating eating the delicious soup. After the soup you gave him more food that he can eat. While Hoya was eating he suddenly clutched into his head, he felt heat was coming out from his body. He put the dishes away then lay back on the bed while clutching to his head.

You ran towards him and sat on the edge of the bed. You touched his head, “What’s wrong? Does your head hurt? Omo! It’s hot! Wait, I’ll be right back!”

You started running out of the door and went downstairs. You came back with a basin on your hands and a towel hanging on your shoulder. You went to his side, soak the towel with the hot water then squeezed it. You fold it then put it to his forehead. You can feel his hot breath as he breathes repeatedly and faster.

You frowned at him, you thought his fever went down but it got worse than earlier. You stood up to put the basin on the other side of the nightstand, when suddenly a weak grip grab your wrist, you turned around and saw Hoya was holding back at you.

“Please, don’t… leave…. me…” he muttered. “Stay…”

A tear slid down on his cheek. “Please,” he begged once more. You were confused who was he talking to. Is he talking to you or to his sister? You tried to remove his hand from your wrist, but he tightened his grip. You were surprised, confused.

“Yojeong, please stay. Don’t leave me, please.” Hoya was trying to open his eyes but he can’t. You were just standing there, speechless. You don’t know what to say or what to act. 

You froze in your place. You peered at him, looking at his face. You don't know if was he dreaming or not, but of course you're not going to leave him with that high fever he had. You will stay by his side until his fever is gone.

 

"Please.." he whispered. Your heart is pounding like crazy. Your heart was pounding if you're with Chunji, but this time the pounding is different. His grip was losing. You took his hand and put it to his side. You smiled at him.


You're somehow touched by his words. Since the two of you were enemies in every way, you shouldn't have cared for him like this, you should have leave him like this and be happy because of what happened to him. But, because of the sister story of his, you felt guilty and you can't leave him like this.

“Don’t worry Hoya, I won’t leave you,” the way you say his name is awkward. It has been a long time since you called his name. Even him, you were surprised when you heard him muttered your name. Your heart is pounding as if it will jump off from your chest. You can only hear your heartbeat and Hoya’s hard breathing. You clutched top as you want to stop your heart from beating like this.

You tried to shove it away as you put away the basin and sat beside him.

You examined his face, you're heart skip a beat and you're realizing something, but you can't tell what it is.

You realized something in his face, you looked at it again. A handsome face that you’ve never seen before or ‘notice’ your heart is palpitating by the sight of his unexpected handsome face. Then a stray of moonlit hit his gorgeous face.

“Oh gosh,” you muttered as you rolled your eyes. You shook your head to shove it all off, you went to the comfort room. You the faucet then you splashed water on your face. You faced the big round mirror in front of you; you gently slap your face with your both hands repeatedly.

“Yojeong-ah, what the hell was that out there?” you washed your face again.

“It’s just nothing, right? Haha! You’re just paranoid, and it’s impossible me and him? Yeah, right! Okay, I should stop now, I’m just paranoid,” you nodded at yourself and began to smile, but it immediately fade away.

 “Why is my heart beating like that? It’s not the same as Chunji, it’s different. Way different.” You shook your head again.

“No no no…” You took a deep breath then went out of the bathroom. The room was dark so you went to the night table and the lamp. You grabbed the chair from his desk and place it beside Hoya’s bed. You sat there looking exhausted and tired, you fold your arms and lay it on the bed then you lay your head in your arms. The next thing you knew that you went off to dream land.

_*_*_*_*_*_

Its 10:30pm, Hoya suddenly woke up as he bumped into something. He slowly opened his eyes, a sight of a face that he had never seen so close. He blinked many times, checking if he’s dreaming or not. For the fourth blink it is confirmed that he’s not dreaming, it’s really true who the person he is looking right now.

He looked at it for a long time, same as you his heart started to jump and pounding like crazy. He had been longing for this, to see you up close. You look like an angel that came down from heaven, white skin, long eyelashes, pink lips and beautiful eyes.

‘She’s … beautiful,” a curled came up to his lips. He never knew that he would see you this so close.

He the center of your forehead down to your nose and to your lips, but you squirmed a bit so he pulled back and nervous grew inside of him. Now, he can see your whole face and looked at it for a long time, until he found out that he fell asleep while looking at the image of an angel.

It’s morning, the sun rose so bright. The sun rays passed through the curtains as it hit on your face. You move and turn your head to your left, then to your right. As you adjust your eyes from the brightness, your head was still lying down on your arms and trying to open your eyes. Bit by bit your eyes were adjusting from the brightness, you were expecting to see a ball of fire in front of you because of the brightness, but instead of that, you saw a familiar face sleeping soundly.

You rubbed your eyes and a smile automatically played in your lips. You snapped when you realized who’s in front of you. He suddenly opened his eyes and met eyes with you. Both of you stared at each other for a long time as if you were got hypnotized by those gorgeous eyes, you can’t stop looking at it. As you want to stare at it forever. A ring of a phone broke the beautiful atmosphere between the two of you; you grabbed your phone then glance at the caller id.

‘OMO! Yejun!’ you answered it right away.

“Noona, where are you? Why didn’t you go home last night?” you can sense that he was pouting on the other line.

“Mian, I just can’t leave Hoya behind. He’s fever was high last night, so yeah,”

Hoya heard what you just said, he was touched. ‘She stayed just for me?’ he smiled as he thought of it. You ended the call with Yejun when you told him that you’ll be home in a minute. You approached Hoya then you touched his forehead to check if his fever is gone. He flushed red by your touch, he wanted you to stay longer and never remove your hands from him. He felt secure and alright now.

You pull your hands away and Hoya got disappointed.

“Hmm.. your fever is slightly gone but, you’re red. Why is that?” you touched his forehead again.

Hoya became redder now. Hoya held your hand and pushed it away. Now, by his touch electricity came down to your spine. You can feel your face getting warmer.

“I’m okay now. Don’t worry about me, okay?”

“Are you sure?” Hoya can see the worries in your eyes. He looked straight into your eyes and said, “Yes.”

You nodded. You took the basin with you before leaving the room. When you took it then came towards the door something caught your leg, you tried to balance yourself to prevent from falling but it didn’t work.

You’re ready to get your face flatten on the floor and receive a loud laugh and insult from Hoya. As you were waiting for your body to hit the hard surface, there were so many thoughts that were running through your mind after the falling you would face. Thoughts like; how could I stand up? Should I run away and never show my face to him ever again? Or get ready to hear insults from him then kick his if he did.

You were waiting for the fall but there’s nothing.

‘What? Why I didn’t feel any pain?’ Your eyes fluttered open as you can see water all over the floor and the basin that was toppled over.

‘What happened? Why I haven’t fallen yet?’

You looked down to your waist when you saw strong arms that were wrapped around your thin waist. You glance to your back when you saw Hoya holding you tight to prevent from falling. You looked down again to avoid his gazes and to avoid seeing you turning red as a tomato.

You took several minutes in that position without moving any muscle, it’s already too awkward so you straightened yourself up and cleared your throat. Hoya took the basin then he gave it to you. You’re still facing him with your back, you don’t have a face to show to him because you’re so embarrassed what just happened awhile ago.

You took a step forward and quickly headed to the door. You closed the door as soon as you get out from there. You leaned to the door and slap yourself gently.

“That. Was. So. Embarrassing!” you buried your face to your palms. You want a big plastic bag now to cover your head and never took that off ever again.

Before you go, you tap on his door.

“There’s a porridge and sushi on the fridge that mom made, eat it when you’re hungry,” as soon as you told him about the food you went out from his house as soon as possible. You were running back to your house, but it took so long to reach to your house as if the time got slower and you were running in slow motion.

You reached for the gate then you opened it immediately and darted inside your house and went to your room. You slammed the door as you collapsed on the floor trying to catch your breath. You crawled to your bed and helplessly climbed up as you drag your shaking legs.

You lie flat on the bed, breathing harder and trying to calm yourself down. Your whole body got tired as if you ran 3 miles away from home. You rolled over, now you were lying on your back and your eyes were starting to close and the next think you knew, you went off to dream land, again.

 

A/N: Hello my beautiful-lovely readers :3 First of all before anything could happen, I would like to deeply apologize if it took me a month to update a new chapter. I am very sorry. I've been busy and lazy after my midterm exam(which is a month ago), have so many things to do. I am truly am sorry *bows196433899x* >< Please forgive me, slap me or smack me, i deserve it! ><

So, what do you think about this chapter? Honestly, I'm a little disappointed for this capter because there's no anything special into it or any cheesy moments and so. =(( Huhuhu Please forgive me once again. ><

What do you think are going to happen to Hoya nd Yojeong after all those heart pounding moments? LOL XD Are they going to be more awkward, now? hihihihihi~ Find out on the next chapters :)

Oh oh oh!! And I would like to say that they are lots of going to happen in future chapters *evil laugh* there will be unexpected things that you wouldn't know that that's going to happen *evil laugh again* I'm excited to write and post about it ^^ but anyway please stay tuned! LOL XDD

 

AND to the new subscribers THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING. I love you all so much and WELCOME TO "I REALIZED THAT I LOVE HER"!! LOL XDD Please do support and give love for this fic :)

PLEASE, Don't forget to leave your precious comments here :)

They are my motivations and because of your comments I'm motivate to write more chapters and continue writing :) I SINCERELY LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH :)