The twin sisters.

I Realized that I Love Her

 

You tossed and stirred in your bed on a lazy-rainy weekend. Your parents were out for their business trips again and Yejun went to retreat yesterday morning, while you were unconsciously lying down in your bed with a swollen face and eyes, you were trying to remember what happened last night as you found yourself waking up in your room, wearing dry, comfy clothes. You sat on your bed, still daze.

You blinked and rubbed your eyes. You slightly whined because it hurts when you rubbed it. You took your mirror out and examined your face.

You see a girl with big circles under her eyes and a pale face. You frowned by the sight and the reflection frowned too.

You collapsed on your bed as you were trying to remember what happened last night.

You covered yourself with a blanket to prevent from the cold breeze that was coming from your window. A knock on the door came along you uncovered yourself when you saw someone came in with a tray in his hands.

“Good morning noona,” a handsome boy greeted you. A smile spread all over your face.

He put the tray down to your bed.

“Here’s your breakfast, noona.”

L moved the tray to your lap. The onion pancake was neatly made and some other side dishes on the side. You glanced at him.

“You cook all this?” L eagerly nodded.

You took a bite and a smile spread once again in your face.

“It’s really good!” you complimented.

L smiled and feels satisfied seeing you eating and a beautiful smile was on your face once again. He was terrified when he saw you crying last night and when you collapsed in his arms. He doesn’t know what to do so he just carried you back to your home.

When he arrived at your house he’s worried that you might get sick because of your soaked clothes. He wanted to change your clothes for you but of course he can’t. So he called Yuuki and explained everything what happened. Yuuki drop by to your house after she heard what happened to you. She wanted to stay longer to stay by your side but she has to go somewhere else. She changed your clothes, she stays a little while then she went off. She asked Myungsoo to stay with you because you’re having a slight fever.

So, L stayed by your side all night watching you asleep.

You waved your hands in front of L’s face, as he snapped back to his senses.

“Yah, you’re thinking too much today.” You took a bite again then glanced at L. He shook his head, “I’m just tired,” he weakly smiles.

“Then, you better go and take some rest. I could take care of myself,” you gave him an assuring smile. L shook his head and faced you.

“I promise Yuuki Noona to take care of you, so I’ll stay until you get better.”

Those words melted your heart, you smiled at him whole-heartedly. You took his hand and look into his eyes. L’s heart was beating so fast by your touch. Electricity zips through his spine as he looked into your eyes.

“Thank you, Myungsoo. You’re always there for me when I need someone to hold on,” you softly smiled at him. He also smiled at you with a sparkling in his eyes. You pulled him closer to you and hugged him tight.

“Thank you,” you whispered.

L tightened the hug as he closed his eyes and rocked you side by side. A different smile came to his face, the smile that has full of love, a smile that only you can see it and no one else.

He slowly opened his eyes; he felt the cold breeze coming out of the window. L’s smile slowly fades away when he remembered something.

*I wish my name was the only name that slips in your lips while you’re asleep.*

*___*___*___*

A tall slender girl came into the Kwon’s mansion with a luggage with her. The maids ran into her.

“Agassi, welcome back,” they all bowed to her. She shook her hands in front of them and a shy smile came to her face. She took off her sunglasses.

“Aigoo, what did I tell you guys? Greetings are okay but not the bows. Please I’m not a princess or something that you should praise. Well, except for my twin sister,” the maids slightly giggled. Even Mr. Son the butler giggled at her.

She turned her way to Mr. Son to asked where’s her twin is. Her smile slowly fades away. She went upstairs with a file in her hands. She opened the two doors as she entered. She saw her twin sitting on the bed with a laptop in her lap. She looked up and saw her twin sister. A wide smile came into her face as she jumps down from her bed and ran into her twin.

On the other hand, her twin didn’t hug her back and didn’t smile when she saw her twin. She pulled back and faced her twin.

“Oh my sissy, you don’t know how much I’ve missed you! You don’t know how depressed and lonely I was when you went to America to pursue your dreams!”

“I don’t think you’re being like that anymore since you went to Seoul High School and ruin someone’s life. I think you’re having fun there, am I right?” she glared at her twin after what she have done.

“What do you mean ‘ruin someone’s life’, unnie? I didn’t do-“

“KWON YOONAH! Do you think Mom would be happy seeing you like this?” she angrily burst out. Yoonah froze, she never seen her twin sister went mad like this.

“W-what do you mean Yooni unnie?” Yoonah gave her sister a puzzle look.

“You know what I mean! It’s Howon. Is it right to threatened him about his parents work will be gone if he didn’t pretend as your boyfriend? Are you crazy?! Here.” Yooni held out the files that were full of pictures of Yoonah, Hoya and You. You look depressed and terrified in pictures when they were together.

Yoonah looked away and walked back to her bed.

“I don’t know about that. We’re good friends,” Yoonah casually shrugged it off.

“Good friends? A friend threatening another friend is that what you called ‘good friends’?” Yooni walked towards to her bed.

Yoonah looked so down.

“I just want to be happy and be with him,” Yoonah confessed. Yooni softened and sat beside her.

“But Yoonah, what you are doing is hurting you. You’re just hurting yourself, you’re trying to assume that you and Hoya were more than friends,” Yoonah shook her head.

“No, it’s not and I’m not assuming anything!” she protested.

“Why are you doing this?” Yooni was calmed now waiting for her sister to answer.

“I’m doing this to you too, unnie. I know that you like Hoya too.” Yooni held Yoonah’s face.

“Yes, I like Hoya so much. But it’s late now, it has been years. He doesn’t even know us.”

“But, he knows me!” Yoonah protested. Yooni shook her head in disagreement.

“And he might remember you too. He might remember the days that we were by his side when he was crying!” Yoonah keeps on insisting on something.

“No Yoonah, no. He won’t.”

“Why not? He probably remembers me since he was always with me,” Yoonah assured.

“He’s with you because of your threat,” Yooni made a point.

“No! We were there beside him while her noona was gone! I bet he remembered me!”

“Please, Yoonah. Stop,” Yooni grab her from her shoulders.

“You should stop this, now,” Yooni coldly said. “You’re being childish.” She continued.

“I’m not being childish unnie! This is for you. Remember how many times you told me that you miss him? Remember the times that you kept on waiting for him to come back? Unnie, this is the time to get him back, to make him yours. This is for you unnie and-“

“I don’t think this is only for me, it’s for you too. I know that you like him too, Yoonah. It has been years now. We’re just kids back then. It’s normal for kids to have a crush or a puppy love on someone.” Yoonie cut it.

Yoonah was being stubborn again, “No! If you don’t like him anymore then I like him so much! I already love him!”

“Love? Do you know what love is, huh? Do you think what you are doing now is what you called ‘love’? Is that how you love someone? Threatening his family’s business? Forcing him to like you and love you back? That’s wrong,” Yooni argued. She thinks that her sister was going crazy thinking these things too much.

“No, it’s not like that. I really do love him unnie. When I knew from father that he goes to that school I’ve been asking him to keep a track on him and I know you did the same thing too, unnie. This is the reason why I asked father to put me to his own school just to be with him, just to see him. You don’t know how much joy I felt whenever I see him.” Yoonah started to cry. She tried to wipe her tears away but it keeps on flowing.

Yooni reached out for her sister and pulled her close to her and gave her a comforting hug.

“Shh… Hush now. Stop crying,” Yooni her hair.

“But you have to stop this. You’re not like this, I know you,” Yooni pulled back from the hug.

“I know that you have a kind heart right here,” she pointed to her chest where her heart is. She reached for her chin and lifted her head up.

“Look at me,” Yoonah looked through her sisters eyes. “If you really love Hoya that much then stop this. Stop all of this. You’re making yourself look bad. Look, if he doesn’t love you back then just tell him how you felt for him. In that case he knows that you have this feeling for him, but don’t expect anything else that would happen after that. Trust me that will make your heart in ease. You will feel better, okay?” Yooni curled a hair behind her ear, and then she kissed her forehead. She wiped off her tears and softly smiled at her.

Yoonah smiled back, *I’ll try unnie. I wish I could try.*

Yoonah hugged her sister tighter this time and didn’t let go. 

 

A/N: Ta-da! I'm back ^^ Have you enjoyed this chapter? :) kekeke~ I already revealed why Yoonah is in the story and why is she acting like that towards Hoya. I know, she's crazy! To make things clear, Mr. Kwon, their father was the owner of Seoul High School and this twin are Hoya's classmate when he was in pre-school but he didn't stay long in that school since his noona was gone. 

What do you all think of this chapter? I had a hard time brainstorming what will happen next~!! :) LOL XDD and I think this fic will end SOON/. Can't tell how many chapters were left before the ending :) But don't worry, I will announce it anyway :) I hope you all enjoy this chapter(somehow) :)

Don't forget to leave your precious comments below :) They are my motivations ^^ Thank you!! ^^ Advance Merry Christmas!!! :*

Songhyunki