So I

I Realized that I Love Her

 

Everything was still normal after what you did. Your friends were clueless about it, only you and Hoya knew what happened that day, except for one person, L. He had this feeling that you have feelings for Hoya. He just thought that he was being paranoid until the day you confessed to him.  He didn’t expect that you would actually say those things to him that time.

“Bye! Be home safe!” Key and Minho waved at L. L bought a mini cake for you to cheer you up a bit, he noticed that you’re being stressed and pressured lately due to your entrance exam.

L was so excited to go to your house and surprise you. He turned to the corner and walked again to turn to another corner. A bright loving smile was all over his face, he just can’t wait.

“Get off of me!” someone shouted. L stopped walking. *I know that voice* he leaned to a brick wall.

“Yah! You almost die and I saved your life! You should thank me,”

*I know that voice too.* L peeked behind the wall. *Yojeong? Hoya? What are they doing?*L mentally said as he watch the two of you fight.

He thought it was just a childish fight, but it looks like it wasn’t.

“I don’t need it. You should have let me die,” you muttered.

“Are you crazy?!”

You spun around, “Yes! I’m crazy! Are you happy now?!”

“No, I’m not! Not until you’ll tell me what is going on with you.” Hoya coldly said.

“Why do you care?!” you coldly replied.

“Because I care about you!”

L widened his eyes, *What is this?* he still continued watching you two from afar.

 “Liar, you only care about Yoonah! You were saying this because you miss Yoonah!” you hit his chest for a hundredth time. Hoya gripped your wrist.

“Why are you bringing up Yoonah all of a sudden, huh?”

“Answer me, Yojeong. WHY?!”

“BECAUSE I’M JEALOUS OF HER BECAUSE SHE HAD THE GUTS TO HOLD ONTO YOU LIKE THAT, I’M JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE’s SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH YOU.”

“I’M IN PAIN WHENEVER I SEE YOU TWO TOGETHER AND SHE MADE IT WORST WHEN SHE KISSED YOU. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON WITH ME? OKAY! I like you”

L dropped the cake, his heart ripped into two. He can’t believe what you just said.

The next thing L knew was a tear ran down to his cheek. He clenched his fist seeing you walking away. He wanted to charge Hoya but he stopped and shook his head.

He just walked away with a broken heart.

*_______*_______*

It has been a month after that heart breaking confession that you’ve made. You don’t have a face to face Hoya anymore because of that confession that you’ve made two months ago. And the painful part was he didn’t react or even replied to your confession. He was dumbfounded at that moment, you feel like throwing him off the cliff for not responding to you. You felt that he doesn’t care about your feelings.

But, there’s one thing that you didn’t know about him, that he actually had the same feelings for you throughout this year. He just don’t know how will he say it just like how’d you said it to him. He’s being a coward for doesn’t have a guts to tell you what he really felt for you.

Just so you know that Hoya was actually planning to talk to you, but you’re the one who was avoiding him. There’s no day that he didn’t make a plan to approach you, it has been a hell for him that you’re keeping too much distance from him. But you felt the same way too, since Yoonah came back from nowhere. Your heart range in pain seeing them together again, you can’t take it and there’s no day that you didn’t think about him.

You think about him every day, day and night, ever since the day that you confessed to him. You tried not to think of him and focus your mind in books and notes for the upcoming entrance exam. But Hoya just came in to your mind all of a sudden and you started to realize that you’re missing him so bad.

 

Saturday afternoon, you wanted to take a walk outside or go somewhere to let you think in peace. You put the books aside you fix yourself first then went outside. As soon as you stepped outside, a blue, bright sky surprised your way. Tempting you to come out and have fun just by yourself. Spending the time with yourself makes your mind clear and thinks deeply to your thoughts.

You passed by to Hoya’s house; you didn’t dare to glance but when you turned to the corner you glanced for a moment then went off.

You entered the Lockets’ Bakery. You saw Minho at the center table computing something but stopped and looked at your way. He cracked a smile and went to you with arms wide open, welcoming you warmly. You took a few steps forward and accept his arms to yours.

Minho broke the hug and he held you on your shoulders.

“It has been a long time since you last visit here,” he softly smiled at you.

“Neh, sorry,” you gave him a half-hearted smile.

“Hey, what’s with the smile?” Minho touched your chin then he lifted up your head.

“Oh… I remember now. Go and find a seat, gonna call Key. What do you want to order by the way?” Minho walked at the counter.

You let out a sigh then replied, “As usual,” you went towards the table where you always sits and carefully sat down.

“Okay strawberry cheesecake and hot chocolate coming up!”

Minho was about to go the kitchen when someone stepped out.

“Who ordered strawberry cheesecake and hot chocolate? Is that my dongsaeng?!” you cracked a smile because of the sight of Key wearing his pink apron and a whisk in his hand.

You automatically stood up and ran into him. Key held his arms out as you jump on him.

“Aigoo, my baby!” Key hugged you back tight.

“How are you doing? I’ve missed you so much!” he spun you around a bit and stopped.

Key broke the hug the he face you. He curled a strand of hair to your ear.

“I’ve heard what happened. Well, you told me about it. How are you doing?” he cupped your face.

“I don’t know,” you bitterly replied. You lowered your head. Key lifted your chin up.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it I’m fine with it.” *Not*  Key turned you around and pushed you back to your seat. He pressed you down and he sat on the seat that was opposite of you.

You sipped your hot chocolate, and put down the mug. Key was watching you as he leaned back to the chair and crossed his leg waiting for you to talk. You took a bite of the cheesecake, you awkwardly glance at Key and a smile came to his face. You smiled back. You took a bite again.

*I can’t just watch you being hurt like this Yojeong-ah, speak up* Key let out a soft sigh so that you won’t notice it.

You put downthe fork beside the cake and stared at the ground. You clasped your hand and played with your fingers. You let out a heavy sigh and speak up.

“What I did…” you softly murmured. Key shot up and sat straight, waiting for you to continue on talking.

“…was it wrong?” you let out a relief sigh. You tried to hold back your tears and bravely faced Key.

“Was it really wrong, oppa? Tell me? I did that because I can’t hold it on anymore. I took so much pain, I had enough. I can’t believe he just stood there and didn’t say anything at all. I’m not expecting that he will tell that he has the same feeling, because I know that he likes… Yoonah,” you whispered her name. That fact makes your heart bleeds deeply. You bawled hard. Key sat beside you. He softly pulled your head into his shoulder.

Crying in someone’s shoulder makes you feel that you’re important to that person. You cried more. Key wrapped his arms to your back to your arm. He rocked you side by side.

“Shhh… You did the right thing Yojeong, you did the right thing. You didn’t do anything wrong,” Key your hair gently.

*I wish that idiot will realize how Yojeong likes him,” Key let out a sigh and he shook his head.

While he was your hair he remembered something that he sat straight all of a sudden that made you glance at him.

*I forgot! Hoya has feelings for her, because of the cake that we made for her. I know that Hoya stuck a card on that box!”

You quizzically look at him, trying to read his expression.

“Yojeong-ah,” Key whispered.

“Neh?” you answered.

“You still keeping cards, right?”

“Cards? What cards?” you gave him a puzzled look.

“Christmas cards, birthday cards, the cards that were attached to the gifts that you received,” you nodded.

“What about it?” you wipe your tears and sat up straight.

“Uhm… I think you better check those cards,” you raised a brow.

“What?” you asked.

“Just check the cards that you’re keeping, you will know what I’m talking about.”

“Why would I check those cards?” a big question mark was in all over your face.

*Because you will realized that Hoya was into you for a long time you pabo.* Key quietly thought while looking at your innocent eyes. You’re confused, why would Key want you to check all the cards that you were keeping.

“Kibum. Phone, it’s your mom,” Minho called. Key stood up leaving you clueless.

__*__*__*__*__

You leave the Lockets’ Bakery after the delicious snack. The bakery closed early today since Key’s mom called, Minho and Key have to go to the airport to pick up his mom.

“Mianhe Yojeong-ah, umma is paying a visit here so we have to pick her up. Call me when you reach home, arraso? Don’t go too far,” you nodded.

Minho locked the door and kept the key to his pocket. Key gave you a peck to your forehead and he hugged you tightly, he let you go and now it’s Minho’s turn. He hugged you tightly then he ruffled your hair.

You bid goodbye while watching them walking down the alley. You let out a sigh, thinking where you should go this time. Not so far you saw the park.

You warily looked to your left and to your right checking if there’s a car will pass by.

The stop light beeped indicating that you could walk across the street.

It has been a long time since you last went here with Yejun. You walked towards the big tree to take a sit in there and relax, but you noticed a familiar figure behind it. You slowly bent down while walking to see who this boy could be.

When you reached to his side a smile lit on your face.

*It’s Myungsoo.* a playful smile came on to you again. You don’t know why but whenever you’re sad, just to see L makes you smile.

You moved to his side and quietly sat down beside him. You noticed that there’s an earphones stuck to his hears, no wonder he didn’t make a flinched or alarmed who is coming on his way.

You looped your arm to his then you rested your head to his shoulders and closed your eyes.

L felt a soft skin touches his, and he slowly open his eyes seeing you by his side. He doesn’t know if this was just a dream but he longed for this that you could do this to him again.

He slowly leaned his head to yours. He stuck out the earphone to his right then he stuck it to your left ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9UHbojrQE8 <----- [Please play this song before you continue :)))) please please.. Thank you :3 so that you can feel what L feel (i wish it will ^^ *finger cross*).]

Your eyes shot up when you hear you’re both favorite song. You calmly laid your head to L’s shoulder.

 

I know and I believe in love at first sight.

When I open my eyes in the morning I can feel

the kiss that left me in last night’s dream.

That feeling is still there and I smile all day thinking about you

 

So I pray for (Oh) So I

So I promise you (Oh) So I

I promise you everything

I am going to believe that it’s you (I am going to believe that it’s you)

Will you come to me? I want to be just a little closer to your embrace.

Oh I love you, my love.

I’m always going to be this way…

Somehow, the song stung your heart. You don’t know why, but you hold on to L’s arm, trying to hold back your tears.

Then and now those words still make my heart race…” L began to sing.

You removed the earphone out of your ear to hear his gentle voice. You love hearing L’s voice; it makes you calmed and relaxed.

You love me. I wait but I’m afraid that this feeling of emptiness might just will be my own selfishness.

Even if I’m afraid of loneliness, I genuinely want you.” he continued.

You shot your eyes which led you to sleep. He sang the chorus and now for the bridge part.

“You’re the only one who makes my heart race and the only one for me.

I love you so much like this, I love you and I’m always so thankful.” L glanced lovingly at you.

 

*You are the only one, Yojeong… who makes my heart race and the only one for me. I wish I could have your heart… and you* A tear slid down from L’s left cheek. He stuck the earphone back to your ear and listen to the last chorus.

*I love you Yejong, with all my heart. I’ll be your shoulders to lean on, I’ll be your pillow to hold onto, I’ll be your catcher when you fall down, and I’ll be the man that will wait for your heart to open the doors for me and be mine. I love you so much Yojeong, remember that.*

L wiped the tear stain from your cheek and kissed your temple as he wrapped his arms around you.

*I will wait for you…*

 

A/N: TA-DAH!! I am back my lovelies :) and here's the... err.. heartbreaking chapter? (-,-") Judge it if it is or not ^^ lalalala~ Who know's what song is this? Anyone? huh? huh? LOL XDD It's Suju's So I :)) This is my all-time favorite song from them <3 Who's ELF here? Raise your hands up!! :D I am a proud ELF since forever :))) LOL XDD I should quit this.. anyway, honestly, while thinking what song should they listening to this song came to my mind because I know that there's something to this song. When I look up for the english translation it fits perfectly!!! *happy happy* :D hihihi~ Yes I am THAT happy :) Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Even thought it's short >< Mian! While writing the ending part it made me cry >< aigooooo I just want to hug L here .. sorry Myungsoo baby >< forgive me >< 

I would like to thank to the people who commented :)) THANK YOUUU!!! and for the people who subscribed here, you don't know how happy I am to reach this many subscribers :)) THANK YOUUU!!!

and oh oh oh! Before I go :) I'm going advertise something XDD *runs and hide* LOL XDD it's a new two shots I wrote :) I don't know I just got motivated and began to write this story. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/135364/a-tragic-love-story-two-shots-minwoo A Tragic Love Story [i forgot how to make it clickable just the title ><]

If you don't want to read it's okay ^^ I don't force anyone, if some of you just want to read it ^^ Feel free to drop comments and subscribe :))) Thank you :> 

and as always :) Your comments are my inspiration <3 :) 

Annyeong!!! Ppyong!!