(for the sake of snuggling)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-84 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Dongwoo/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Watching A Movie

 

(For The Sake of Snuggling)

-

 

Jang Dongwoo hates horror movies- he doesn’t hate many things, but he pretty much considers horror movies the bane of his existence.

 

So he hates them. (Okay, fine, he immensely dislikes them, because hate is a strong word.)

 

But he loves Sungjong- who, admittedly, adores those nasty, horrifying things.

 

Hence the problem.

 

“Sungjongie, can we watch something else?” Dongwoo and Sungjong are currently curled up in the couch, resting after a long day of filming. It’s one of the rare days where they don’t have to film until odd hours and Sungjong is determined to make the most of it.

 

“But I want to watch this one,” Sungjong says this with his tone an octave higher than usual; the excited tone distracts Dongwoo from what is happening down under. A sneaky arm slowly encircles Dongwoo around the shoulders and holds him in place, which makes him resist the urge to flail. “It came out just last week, so I really want to watch it, hyung.” Sungjong stresses the last part, the ‘hyung’ part- and Dongwoo is almost ready to just submit himself to his fate. It’s not often that Sungjong is this clingy, so he must really want to watch this blasted movie.

 

And Sungjong is looking at him with those gosh-darned beautiful eyes and all Dongwoo can do is sigh.

 

Okay, one last attempt at getting out of this. “Can’t another hyung watch it with you?” Dongwoo is pretty certain that Sungyeol wouldn’t mind watching a horror film with their maknae. And even if Sungyeol didn’t want to, Sungjong had a long list of hyungs that would stomach a film for the sake of not having Sungjong at them. And at the very least- Dongwoo’s pretty sure Myungsoo would jump at the chance to spend some couch time with the maknae.

 

Sungjong blinks at him, slow and calculating, before an impish smile breaks out onto his face. “But I want to watch it with you.” The arm is still around his shoulders.

 

And now Dongwoo is stuck. (Literally and figuratively.) And now he knows Sungjong is doing this on purpose. (He can’t find it in himself to care.)

 

He pouts and flails around a little before sighing, resigning to curl up against the arm holding him captive.

Dongwoo takes a glance at the television screen and sees that the main mass murderer is attempting his kill of the movie; he barely holds back a whimper.

He snuggles a little deeper into Sungjong, fully leaning against him and practically hiding his face in Sungjong’s neck.

Dongwoo hears the scream of who he knows is (was?) the murderer’s first victim and practically whines into Sungjong’s nape.

Oh well, he supposes.

At least he gets to snuggle with Sungjong.

 
e n d.
 
because snuggling is important.