(evil temptations will be the death of lee sungyeol)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-57 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Sungyeol/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Kissing

 

(Evil temptations will be the death of Lee Sungyeol.)

 

It was supposed to be a one time, meaningless thing. Really, it was.

 

Seriously. All Sungyeol wanted to tease the maknae a little and get a couple free kisses. That was all.

 

Except now Sungyeol can’t stop thinking about their Troublemaker stage and kissing his maknae again and maybe even doing more than just kissing and- wow, he should really not be having these thoughts.

 

He, of course, blamed Sungjong entirely for those thoughts. It sure as hell wasn’t his fault! No, all the blame could only be found on those kissable lips that he would much like to-

 

Ahem. In any case, Sungyeol thought that something about kissing Sungjong was really...hot.

 

Sure, he shouldn’t be thinking those thoughts about a band member, let alone their precious maknae, but- the thought still stood.

 

He liked kissing Sungjong.

 

Maybe it was because of the adrenaline from performing and actually getting to kiss someone on stage. Maybe it was because he had liked the maknae all along. Or maybe it was because Sungjong was just so lovely that he had to be kissed at all times (and Sungyeol was ready and willing).

 

They are all maybe’s- because Sungyeol really did not know. How could he? He didn’t want to mess up the group dynamics if he did actually harbor feelings for Sungjong (which could or could not be unrequited? Sungyeol didn’t know about that either). But at the same time, he wanted to make sure, to assure himself of- of something. Of anything, really.

 

And what way to do that than to get an actual kiss by Sungjong? No stage lights, no fans, no fanservice, just- just Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong.

 

That couldn’t be that hard, could it? To sneak a little peck?  

 

Of course, in doing this, he ran the risk of getting bodily injured by other members.

 

Sungyeol could picture, quite vividly, what the members would do to him if he so much as tried to violate Sungjong with an off-stage kiss. (Of course- he wouldn’t consider it a violation. It would be a loving kiss of the utmost fluffy degree! Not that it would matter to Howon or Sunggyu. Or Myungsoo. Or- or any of them, really.)

 

He took thirty seconds to mentally picture his punishment for potentially ruining group dynamics and ends up shaking his head and saying, “Nope, not worth it.”

 

Sungjong, who had been watching Sungyeol have an inner battle with himself for the past three minutes (completely oblivious that he was the reason for inner turmoil), decided to amuse himself by asking, “What’s not worth it?”

 

Sungyeol turned around so fast he heard his neck crack. Because of course Sungjong would be behind him. With his lips pursed in a curious pout. Tempting him. To steal just one little, real kiss. Of course.

 

Sungyeol and Sungjong stared at each other awkwardly for a moment too long- because Sungyeol decided to do the only sane thing in this situation. “Be gone, evil temptation!” he screeched.

 

-

 

Sungyeol took to doing whatever it took to not stay in Sungjong’s company. Whether that meant running out of a room when Sungjong entered, making silly excuses to not eat with Sungjong, or even going out to avoid him at the dorm- Sungyeol had it covered.

 

He honestly didn’t realize just how much time and how much he saw Sungjong before he had to avoid him.

 

Of course, no one could avoid Lee Sungjong forever.

 

Lee Sungyeol survived for quite a long while- his avoidance tactics worked an entirety of one day and five hours.

 

But he was caught, and at a time he did not expect.

 

It was the middle of the night, when everyone had supposedly gone to sleep a mere hour ago. All he wanted was a little glass of water. He had walked out, gotten a glass, filled it with delicious water, turned around and- bam, there was Lee Sungjong, in all his fresh-faced gloriousness. “Why have you been avoiding me?”

 

He thought about saying an elaborate lie (that Sungjong would admittedly not believe), and was this close to trying to get out of it when- was that a collarbone? Sungjong in sleepwear meant Sungjong in shorts and a flimsy, overly large t-shirt that no doubt made him look even cuter than usual.

 

Sungyeol had long stopped thinking coherently. All that was going through his mind was Huh. Sungjong had pretty collarbones.

 

“Hyung? Still with me?” Sungjong waved a hand in front of Sungyeol’s face, not liking how Sungyeol wasn’t even looking at his face. (In actuality, Sungyeol’s gaze been focused maybe a foot or so down Sungjong’s face.) Sungjong ended up poking Sungyeol’s cheek to get his attention, as words seemingly has no effect.

 

So, now Sungjong had Sungyeol’s attention. And Sungyeol was supposed to speak.

 

Speaking. Words. Right. Sungyeol could do that.

 

Whatever words that were supposed to come out unceremoniously die in his throat, so Sungyeol did the next best thing to speaking. He took a glass of water and splashed its contents in Sungjong’s face instead.

 

The end result was a wet, unhappy maknae and-

 

Damn it, Sungjong looked even better drenched.

 

Sungyeol stomped back to his room grumpily. (And locked the door once he heard Howon say “What happened to you, Sungjong?”)

 

-

 

Lee Sungjong was probably going to be the death of him. (Even if he wasn’t the one giving the death blow. Nope. He had his bets on either Sunggyu or Howon actually ending him. The wildcard would be Dongwoo though, so Sungyeol was wary of him too.)

 

Sungjong had taken to glowering at him while pouting, and that just made the whole situation worse. He thought Sungjong was making a damn good use of his kissable lips- and pouting was just not fair.

 

He was an evil temptation that should be exiled so that no one would be tempted to steal a kiss from their maknae ever again!

 

But, admittedly, he was getting rather sick of avoiding Sungjong.

 

-

 

Sungyeol was really getting tired of avoiding Sungjong.

 

It didn’t do anyone any good; he was being all awkward, Sungjong had taken to glowering at him at all times, and everyone else certainly noticed.

 

“Fix whatever problem you have with maknae, and fix it now,” is what he was told (commanded?) by Sunggyu. And that was how Sungyeol knew that everyone noticed. He never thought about if his bandmates knew or not. He was too focused on avoiding Sungjong.

 

But- he had technically gotten the okay from the leader, since a little smooch would fix everything (or ruin things further- but Sungyeol was an optimist).

 

So in Sunggyu saying “fix things,” Sungyeol had heard, “No sense in trying to control his urges anymore.”

 

Wait. That didn’t come out right.

 

What he meant was that he figured he should just kiss Sungjong to end this strange game of “I want to kiss maknae but avoid him for fear of death by other bandmates,”- it was, truly, a strange game, after all.

 

And he might as well face it, because he was going to slip and do something to cause s to injure him anyway- so might as well go down dying because he kissed Sungjong.

 

He was ready to face death.

 

-

 

So at the breakfast table, after three whole days of trying to avoid Lee Sungjong, Sungyeol waltzed up, took Sungjong into his arms, got smacked in the face by Sungjong for trying to manhandle him, and then gave a kiss so deep that it would put their Troublemaker performance to shame.

 

The kiss was warm, slightly wet, and quite nice. Oh, yes, quite nice indeed.

 

(Nope, it wasn't the stage lights that made him want to kiss Sungjong. Sungyeol definitely liked the maknae.)

 

-

 

There was silence at the table for all of forty seven seconds.

 

And then suddenly everyone wanted a piece of Sungyeol in the most horriblest of ways.

 

(Surprisingly, it’s Woohyun that smacked him first. Sungyeol didn’t even think about Woohyun being the death blow giver.)

 

-

 

Sungjong grinned to himself as the rest of his hyungs tried to play ‘Who can hurt the choding the most?’- Sungjong liked that game.

 

Almost as much as he liked Sungyeol’s kisses.


(And Sungyeol deserved it for ignoring him for three days. Really. If he wanted a kiss, then why didn’t he just say so?)

 

e n d.

 

because how can i do a kissing prompt that's not yeoljong?