(stuffed bear problems)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-69 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Sunggyu/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Complaining

 

(Stuffed Bear Problems)

 

-

 

Sunggyu thought that, as an idol, stress and anger would have to be exercised carefully and quietly. Of course, he has long since been proven wrong.

 

Especially since the whole Inspirit fandom knows just what his lovely maknae does when he gets pissed.

 

Which is why he now has a complaint. “How come when I get a little grumpy, I get called a grandpa, but when Sungjong gets mad and hits a bear, he’s suddenly the cutest thing on earth?” The members of INFINITE (minus their resident stuffed animal abuser) are currently sitting around, idly waiting and killing time until their next schedule. (Sungjong has to catch up with them later- something about college exams? Or...something?)

Dongwoo looks at him blankly, as if the answer is completely obvious.“Because he is the cutest thing on earth?” The unvoiced duh rings snarkily in the air. Sunggyu tries hard not to pout in indignation.

Woohyun is quick to add a nice, “I think it’s nice that Sungjong beats up a stuffed bear- it’s way better than throwing fits or trying to hit us.” He has been on the receiving end of Sungjong’s rage filled attacks more than once. So really. Better the bear than him (or them. But him first).

“That’s true.” But Sunggyu still doesn’t like it. For one obvious reason. “Why does it have to be named after me though? He hurts it!” He knows the bear’s name is Sunggyu- it’s named after the hyung that pisses him off the most. And that makes him frown.

“But he snuggles with it at night.” Myungsoo sounds legitimately jealous. “And goes to it whenever he doesn’t want to talk to one of us- or anyone.” When Myungsoo says one of us he really means whichever stupid hyung pissed him off. The second maknae still sounds jealous.

“That’s true.” Suddenly, Sunggyu’s mind is slowly filled with images of Sungjong hugging the bear to sleep and lovingly its fur. Huh. Now he doesn’t feel so bad. There is silence for an entirety of ten seconds as Sunggyu’s mind slowly contemplates and imagines and conjures. “The bear is actually pretty cute, huh?” He’s moved on to Sungjong hugging him at night- and he can’t really complain about that, now can he?

 

Someone shoves him a little and laughingly tells him, “Shut up.”

 

(Sunggyu’s not too sure who does this to him. He’s too busy thinking about his newfound appreciation for the teddy bear.)

 

e n d.

 

main image because top!jong ftw. heh. (and it reappeared on my dash. so.) <3 (sungjong's hair in that gif is glorious omg.)