(just my style)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-33 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Sunggyu/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Wearing Each Other's Clothes

 

(Just My Style)

 

Sungjong was currently having one of the most rushed mornings of his life.


He hated being rushed.


They had an early morning schedule that they just had to get to, which meant that everyone was in a rush.


And Sungjong would be ready. If, you know, he had a little help. “Has anyone seen my clothes?” he shouted loudly, hoping one of his hyungs could help him.


In the rush, Sungjong didn’t notice how Sunggyu had tensed up.


Dongwoo, in the midst of stuffing things in his backpack, asked, “What clothes?”


“My underwear, hyung! My underwear!” Sungjong pouted as he searched for the outfit he put away yesterday, so that he wouldn’t be pressed for time in the morning because he had to look for clothes. The schedule they were going to was an overnight program, so he needed to pack everything he needed.


On top of the outfit was Sungjong’s brand new spanking red boxers- or at least, they were supposed to be there.


“Just pack different underwear and lets go!” Howon tossed Sungjong a random pair; the maknae caught it half heartedly.


“But hyung! My underwear!”


No one noticed Sunggyu leave the dorm to go to the car, escaping the scene.


-


“Really though, how does underwear go missing?” Sungjong ranted as INFINITE entered the dorm once more, done with their schedules for the day.


“Don’t sweat it, Jongie. It’s just underwear,” Sungyeol flicked his forehead playfully, not caring at all about the maknae’s concerns.


Sungyeol was of no use, Sungjong learned. So he went to someone who he thought would be.


Right as Sunggyu walked by, Sungjong had walked up to him impatiently, asking him, “Sunggyu hyung, do you know where-”


Sunggyu walked away before Sungjong could finish, feigning tiredness.


Sungjong merely scowled at the brush off and made an appointment with Sunggyu the Teddy Bear instead.


(It was weird though, because Sunggyu rarely, if ever, walked away from him like that.)


-


The next morning, Sungjong’s fashionably giraffe printed underpants were nowhere to be found in his dresser.


Sungjong immediately went to ask the nearest hyung. “Woohyun hyung, have you seen my giraffe underwear?”


Woohyun only stared at him, completely judging him, before responding with a question. “How do you keep losing your underwear?”


“I’d like to know too.” With a sad pout, Sungjong turned to the next person to ask.


Or the next person he would have asked, had Sunggyu not walked by and then completely past him.


Sungjong just sighed.


The giraffe one was cute too, damn it,


-


It was the third morning in which Sungjong had no idea where his really cute underwear went. No one in the dorm seemed to know either.


But enough was enough and Sungjong wanted answers.


He figured he should start with the leader, seeing as how the said leader had been avoiding him as of late.


Sungjong meant serious business.


-


Sungjong ended up cornering his hyung in his room; he waited for Sunggyu to be to some random room, quickly entered as well, and then once he did, he closed the door and locked it. Sungjong even went as far as to stand in front of the door so that Sunggyu would have no means of escape.


(Howon was also in the room, staring at Sungjong questioningly, but the maknae didn’t deem his presence important yet.)


“Sunggyu hyung, I have a question for you.” Damn right he had a question for him.


“Go away, I’m talking to Howon,” Sunggyu made a shooing motion with his hand and focused all his attention on Howon, who was starting to look mighty confused.


Sungjong made a little noise of impatience, asking, “How come you’ve been brushing me off these past couple of days?”


Sunggyu had his head turned away from Sungjong, looking like he didn’t give a damn.


“Hyung, why aren’t you listening to me?” He asked once more, only to get the same reaction.


“You should at least look at Sungjong when he’s asking you a question, hyung,” Howon stated, frowning slightly as Sungjong continued to be ignored.


And now Howon’s presence was important to Sungjong. Bless Howon.


“Listen to me!” Sungjong tried once more, getting even more so irritated.


Sunggyu had gotten up at that moment, ready to move Sungjong aside and leave; he was about a foot away from Sungjong when the maknae came to a conclusion.


“Why do you leave the room whenever I’m about to ask about my-” Sungjong cut himself off as he gasped, staring at Sunggyu with an accusatory gaze.


That is where Sunggyu finally shows a reaction, finally gives Sungjong attention. “Now, Jongie-”


“You’re the underwear thief, aren’t you?” He heard his voice go an octave higher and a level louder. “You’ve been stealing my underwear, haven’t you?”


Sunggyu contemplated making up an elaborate lie, but with the fierce look in Sungjong’s eyes, he knew that there was no way to get out of it.


So he admitted the truth. “I can’t help it, Jongie! Your underwear is just my style!”


(Sungjong was just his style too, but he wasn’t about to admit that to the currently raging maknae.)


“Oh my god, Gyu hyung has been wearing my underwear. I need new underwear. Oh my god.” Sungjong finally stepped away from the door, effectively getting farther away from Sunggyu as he bypassed him and walked towards Howon (who had been, and was still, sitting peacefully on the floor).


Sunggyu was rather offended at the obvious disgust in Sungjong’s tone. “Yah, why are you freaking out? It’s not my fault you have the prettiest ones!” It really wasn’t Sunggyu’s fault.


“Oh my god.” Sungjong sat down and then curled into Howon, letting out a frustrated little whine. “Gyu hyung has wronged me.”


“There, there, Jongie. It’s okay,” Howon said, petting Sungjong’s hair. “Grandpa didn’t know any better.”


Sunggyu huffed a little, especially at how distressed Sungjong was acting (not that Howon was making the situation any better) but eventually ended up promising to buy Sungjong some new underwear to compensate.


And then that was that.


-


Or so Sunggyu thought.


-


Sunggyu should have known Sungjong wouldn’t let him get away with it.


The next day, Sunggyu woke up to shredded pieces of what used to be Sunggyu’s favorite pair of underwear to steal, one of his favorite leopard print undies having a gaping hole in it, and a neat little padlock on Sungjong’s dresser.

e n d.

some cute and ridiculous gyujong after my intense struggle with myungjong earlier ;3
 
because of this. hah.
 
(YES I AM FINALLY BACK ON SCHEDULE OMFG. okayokay i'm still late by a couple hours BUT STILL. /FLAILS.)