(fly to japan!)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-48 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Dongwoo/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Wearing kirugumi

 

(Fly to Japan!)

 

 

Dongwoo is sitting in the INFINITE living room, quietly humming to himself as he opens a rather large package. It’s obviously a fan’s present to him. He loves presents. He loves fans. He loves everything.

 

He quietly croons, “Because you’re my destiny~” as he rips open the cardboard box- and is clearly silenced the moment he finds out what’s inside.

 

In the box, laying peacefully, is a green colored dinosaur kigurumi. And it is the cutest thing Dongwoo has seen all day.

 

“What did you get?” someone pipes up from behind him, voice curious and soft. Dongwoo turns around on instinct and is met with a questioning Sungjong.

 

Scratch that, the kigurimi is the second cutest thing he has seen all day.

 

“Oh, is that one of those kigurumi things?” Sungjong asks, taking a seat next to Dongwoo and lifting up the animal costume. He holds it up against himself and nods. “Yup, definitely a present for you, hyung.”

 

“Wow, Sungjong would look really cute in kigurumi,” is Dongwoo’s immediate thought afterwards. He’s not so much as hearing Sungjong talk, as just thinking Sungjong looks really good holding that kigurumi.

 

And because of his thought process, his mind eventually goes to imagining Sungjong in a kigurumi. Yes, that would be adorable.

 

In a chicken one, or a frog one, or maybe even a cat one.

 

So now he wants Sungjong to have one. He looks forlornly at the box he has just teared apart and then at the kigurumi Sungjong is still holding. It would be rude to give Sungjong a present that his fan specifically picked out for him. So he can’t give him that.

 

But Sungjong must have one. He must.

 

He shall buy one for him!

 

Dongwoo knows that they sell animal costumes in Korea- but he wants it to be authentic if it’s for Sungjong. Because his maknae only deserved the best! And the best, Dongwoo assumed, would be found in its place of origin.

 

Japan.

 

And that’s how Dongwoo decides that he would take Sungjong to Japan- just to buy a kigurumi.

 

Actually, Dongwoo decides that he would probably take Sungjong anywhere if he could.

 

But Japan first! For the sake of seeing Sungjong in an authentic kigurumi!

 

“Maknae, lets fly to Japan!”

 

He gets his answer in a heartbeat. “No.”

 

Oh well.

 

At least Dongwoo tried.

 

(But one of these days, he really would kidnap maknae and fly off to Japan.)

 

-

 

Sungjong wakes up mildly irritated and with a crick in his neck.

 

He also wakes up in a completely different place than when he went to sleep.

 

His first instinct is to panic, panic, and then panic- but he turns to the side and sees a sleeping Dongwoo in the seat next to him.

 

And then he gets a very strange sense of foreboding. He frowns, poking (jabbing?) Dongwoo awake. It takes longer than Sungjong likes- but even he knows he can’t do anything about how deep of a sleeper Dongwoo is.

 

Three grueling minutes later (because, damn, his finger is starting to hurt), Sungjong ceases his jabbing when Dongwoo begins to stir. The moment Dongwoo looks coherent enough to answer a question, Sungjong demands to know, “Hyung, where are we?”

 

Dongwoo says the obvious answer. “On an airplane!” he smiles, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. Well, at least one of them is happy. Because Sungjong obviously isn’t. He knew that much, from his surroundings.

 

“How did you get me on an airplane without me waking up to destroy you?” Sungjong frowns in the fiercest manner possible. Dongwoo feels a slight tremor of fear. “Did you drug me?”

 

He defends himself with a quick, “It’s not my fault you took those pills to help you sleep!”

 

“Oh god,” Sungjong thinks. “I drugged myself.”

 

“And no one bothered to ask why I was unconscious while checking in?” Sungjong deadpans.

 

Dongwoo gives an easy shrug and says, “I told everyone that you were really tired so you wanted to take a nap.” He finishes with a toothy grin as he adds, “So I got to piggyback you the whole way and even checked you in.”

 

“Is that even legal?” Sungjong asks.

 

Dongwoo hums. “I guess it is.”

 

Sungjong huffs a little bit, not as angry now that he is more familiar with the situation. He’s still pissed that Dongwoo basically kidnapped him though. The lack of other members on this plane is telling- this is a personal trip. “And where are we going?”

 

“To Japan!”

 

He should have known.

e n d.

 

so late on this one that it hurts. next one will be up by tomorrow. hopefully. (will reply to everyone's comments tomorrow as well, omg. i'm sorry ><)