(final author's note.)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

Happy birthday to Lee Sungjong! ;)

It has been a fun 90 day countdown, loves. ;3 (Granted, I was late for a majority of the time- but, a 90 day countdown is a 90 Day countdown.)

I don’t know how many of you noticed, but Sungjong isn’t the main focus to a lot of these drabbles.

Strange, seeing as how it is a birthday countdown for him.

I could have titled it 90 Days of Lee Sungjong, but I deliberately chose 90 Days with Lee Sungjong because I wanted to write about how Sungjong affects the other members of Infinite.

I wanted to write about their dynamics, about their feelings towards their maknae.

Because he is important to INFINITE, important to s, and so very important to the people that love and support him.

Lee Sungjong is my beautiful bias and I adore everything that he is. (Forever fresh and beautiful maknae!)

And I wanted to showcase that love- and what better way to showcase it than to write 30 drabbles featuring the hyungs that love him like no one else?

(Because maknae on top is a real thing, okay? He rules INFINITE with an iron fist of fluffy maknae cuteness.)

So it is with a sincere heart and genuinely happy mindset that I finish this 90 day countdown and wish him a happy birthday.

Happy birthday to Lee Sungjong.

Never stop flashing that beautiful eye-smile of yours. Stay true to yourself, do what you want, follow your dreams. Be the maknae that sasses your hyungs, the dongsaeng that understands them no like one else, the performer that shines the brightest on stage.

I am going to have to quote Sunggyu here because you are “the cutest organism alive”. You may seem delicate and in need of protection, but I know that behind that cute, flower boy exterior lies a tough person who doesn’t take anyone’s . Sungyeol was right to call you an “angel who has wings”- because how can you not be when you’re such a method of healing for not only the members, but everyone who sees you?

As “a matter of interest” to both Howon and Inspirits alike, we’ve seen you grow from the bubbly little seventeen year old maknae to the twenty year old hot maknae that’s slaying everyone- even if we can’t claim that we’ve raised you quite like Woohyun has. You’re beautiful and gorgeous no matter what you do.

You’re such a mature maknae but at the same time you’re a sassy brat and you're also the most lovely person ever because you know when to give in, when to crack a joke or force a smile, and when to say whatever it is that you need to say.

I sincerely wish you a happy birthday, for you to always be in good health, for you to get the rest you need, for your happiness, and for you to be able to shine with the brightest of them.

Thank you for being you, for being the Lee Sungjong that I will always, always support.

You’re my boy wonder, my baby, and my forever fresh maknae.

I love you.

-

LOLLLL THIS MESSAGE IS LONGER THAN SOME OF THE DRABBLES.

it’s been fun ^^ thank you to every single person who read, subscribed, upvoted, and/or commented! you people are awesome.

peace out, babes ;o